Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin traders, why don't you just trade forex? - page 6. (Read 24933 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think trading in forex is more dangerous and has a very high risk than cryptocurrency, not only that in the cryptocurrency of the total movement of supply coin is also very clear and the price increase is also very clearly different from the forex that is not too clear the price movement.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
I tried trading in forex market for more than 2 years but i dont get any good result and very hard to understanding price action of forex. Beside that too high spread and leverage make forex trading is more risk than crypto trading. Since more than 2 years learn about trading , i can say crypto trading is more profitable than others.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
Almost all the fx platform owners manipulate the platform especially  when the trade is against you and if did not use stop loss you can not immediate exit a position.  There are more liquidity in Bitcoin than in fx. With bitcoin what you see is what you get.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
I’m a crypto currency and Forex trader before start crypto currency I’m work with Forex trading and I know very well how to start Forex trading. Too many people don’t know about Forex and people think if he start Forex he lose his all money with a short time. Many people start Forex but they don’t know how to open a stop lose trade so they lose his all money and give a bad comment about Forex and most of the people see this news and they are very afraid with this fake news.
Activity: 224
I love Beauty
I am a professional forex trader, I like the coins market, Reason to like it Do not lose the account here, Forex market is a lot difficult, I have been good for a few days trading in 10 years, I had a lot of losses at one time at forex market 
Activity: 331
StartFi
With forex trading lot of research regarding the particular stock holder and the growth needs to be researched. With bitcoin due to its fluctuations happening often no need make lot efforts. Even buying and holding will give better earning.

I think both of them are needed to be researched so much even whatever it is. So even stocks or forex has their own difficult to deal with because it has the fluctuations same like Bitcoin. I don't recommend you to join it but i don't suggest you not to because it could be a good way to earn money in your side.
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
I do both of them. I started with forex trading so I’m not going to just quit it like that and go fully into this one. But don’t be so sure cause there are also forex sites that are owned by scammers so they are all the same, you just have to find the right one. I find forex more easy than trading cryptocurrencies.

When I got into forex trading I started with Alpari before switching to one forex site called 24Option, but I didn’t like it much so a friend introduced me to IQoption. IQoption seemed to be the better one cause you can start trading with as low as $10 and it’s very safe and reliable than most forex sites.
Any trade is a risk. For me, forex is not interesting, because there is not a huge price volatility, which is in the cryptocurrency area. This is the main reason for me.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
I do both of them. I started with forex trading so I’m not going to just quit it like that and go fully into this one. But don’t be so sure cause there are also forex sites that are owned by scammers so they are all the same, you just have to find the right one. I find forex more easy than trading cryptocurrencies.

When I got into forex trading I started with Alpari before switching to one forex site called 24Option, but I didn’t like it much so a friend introduced me to IQoption. IQoption seemed to be the better one cause you can start trading with as low as $10 and it’s very safe and reliable than most forex sites.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
forex trading is high risk
and then if get much profit can't withdraw, broker can much reason and then can't withdraw
Activity: 210
Forex trading has very high risks than bitcoin or altcoin trading. Forex trading also requires some huge amount to start trading. Unlike in bitcoin or altcoin trading which you can start for only 1$ or lower than that depending on what you can afford
In my opion, i don't think forex trading has the higher risky than Bitcoin or Altcoin trading at all.
The fluctuation of Bitcoin is really unstable and it could even reaches to 10-15% in once day and i don't think forex can reaches that much.
Activity: 171
Forex trading has very high risks than bitcoin or altcoin trading. Forex trading also requires some huge amount to start trading. Unlike in bitcoin or altcoin trading which you can start for only 1$ or lower than that depending on what you can afford
Activity: 378
ApolloX
Because BTC and crypto are a much deeper and interesting things I guess.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hey, guys. Which only makes the points made herein stronger. Spend money on IT infrastructure - not marble receptionist desks and expansive views of the Tokyo skyline. Smiley
Activity: 294
I still want. hold on the bitcoin. do not want to exchange in other dollars, I want to America rates .. thank you ..
Activity: 129
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
It's a good question. I think that a lot of people think that there are more chances to earn in crypto than in forex.
May be this can be trure, but only if you are very good (and very lucky...)
Activity: 294
There is a big difference between those two markets. I heard one video just recently about it. People cant just use similar principles there.
Activity: 238
I dont know why you did bump this 6 year old thread but well its much better than to make a new one and making repetition of topics.For the sake of on topic reply. Forex trading and Crypto trading is similar on trading matters but for the coins that have been traded off would be entirely different since we do know cryptos are much more volatile compared on traditional fiats and commodities which traders sees. Once you make the wrong decision and unless you make a stop loss, your stuffs are all gone, but with crypto, you can even just decide to hold and then see you getting your value back probably later on
Activity: 311
In online forex trading Will Only Cost calculated per open position Online forex trading costs much less than online stock trading . You pay no commission and no administration costs. In online forex trading costs are calculated only every open position. Well bitcoin is real money too so I don't see the difference in that particular issue, but the problem with trading forex is you could do nice analysis about what you think it may happen
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I guess forex is too risky than crypto because we need to stay in front of the computer, watching the price and sell if we make a profit or cut loss if we are lost money. but I prefer with trade crypto. I guest there some people who trade in altcoin exchange already trade with forex same with btc or altcoin the most people like altcoin exchange because of volatility of price you will easyly gain profit in that in shortime of waiting
Activity: 466
Merit: 251
https://t.me/xwshamim
because its more easy to trade in many exchanges and understanding any coins more than forex that is what i think
Pages:
Jump to: