Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin traders, why don't you just trade forex? - page 20. (Read 24933 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
With forex trading, I earn a lot of money, and certainly after the elections.
With a good trategy make good profits.
Forex trading is for me my daily work.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 10505
Honestly people try bitcoin & altcoin trading because of very high profit and loss probability. Here, everything happens with a huge percentage, either loss or profit. Sometimes you can get richer in few seconds or poorer in a few minutes.
your opinion sounds like bitcoin is a high risk investment such as HYIP or something.
i don't think it was the main reason why people trade bitcoin instead regular forex.
bitcoin trading run for 24/7 , forex cannot afford to do that , so simply in bitcoin you can even trade in holiday!

you are thinking of stocks market which has an open time period. Forex on the other hand is always open 24 hours a day similar to bitcoin and altcoin markets because Forex also has an international scope of currency trading which makes it so that there is someone always making trades.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Honestly people try bitcoin & altcoin trading because of very high profit and loss probability. Here, everything happens with a huge percentage, either loss or profit. Sometimes you can get richer in few seconds or poorer in a few minutes.
your opinion sounds like bitcoin is a high risk investment such as HYIP or something.
i don't think it was the main reason why people trade bitcoin instead regular forex.
bitcoin trading run for 24/7 , forex cannot afford to do that , so simply in bitcoin you can even trade in holiday!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Very possible to profit from forex if you know what your doing
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
not realy. I allready said above that BTC is easier to trade (in the sense of easier to learn). But you CAN profit more in Forex.

Do you really think that earning profits in forex is more??? And why is that???
Forex might be the biggest traded platform currently but Bitcoins too provide some decent profits on altcoin trading where you can trade and convert your coins to xx amounts based on the coin you chose and the way it goes...
But possibility of earning profits are more in bitcoins rather than forex because forex is more UNPREDICTABLE than bitcoin and altcoin trading...
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003
I see there are a lot of first time traders trading Bitcoin via the hack exchanges of MtGox and Tradehill.  It makes me wonder, why don't you guys just trade real forex?  You can open micro accounts with as little as $25.  You get security far better than these shady exchanges.  You get real customer service with a real business that won't disappear and leave you only an email address to cry to.  You get real trading platforms with reliable data, not some ghetto hack stuff.  You get plenty of liquidity, which allows of smooth trading.  And, best of all, you don't have to worry whether it's legal or not!  Trading is hard enough as it is, why anyone would want all these additional factors working against them is beyond me.

So, to all the bitcoin traders out there... what are your reasons for trading these shady, unsafe bitcoin markets over regular FX?
Cryptocurrencies trading is more profitable than forex trading.
Sometimes, you can double your money in just few days.
However, it's risky.
I am actually interested to forex trading.
But, at this time i prefer bitcoin(& altcoins) trading to make more money.

In theory you can dubble your money in Forex in minutes

the theory is always so much different than reality! and the only reason why you are so insistent on saying Forex is more profitable is to advertise your signature and get some referrals in those links.

not realy. I allready said above that BTC is easier to trade (in the sense of easier to learn). But you CAN profit more in Forex.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
I see there are a lot of first time traders trading Bitcoin via the hack exchanges of MtGox and Tradehill.  It makes me wonder, why don't you guys just trade real forex?  You can open micro accounts with as little as $25.  You get security far better than these shady exchanges.  You get real customer service with a real business that won't disappear and leave you only an email address to cry to.  You get real trading platforms with reliable data, not some ghetto hack stuff.  You get plenty of liquidity, which allows of smooth trading.  And, best of all, you don't have to worry whether it's legal or not!  Trading is hard enough as it is, why anyone would want all these additional factors working against them is beyond me.

So, to all the bitcoin traders out there... what are your reasons for trading these shady, unsafe bitcoin markets over regular FX?
However, it's risky.

the theory is always so much different than reality! and the only reason why you are so insistent on saying Forex is more profitable is to advertise your signature and get some referrals in those links.

but what happens in reality is that if users are not familiar with trading they can't do anything in either markets and if they are new they have a better time in altcoin markets than in forex and also if they are experienced and want more profit they can make more money with altcoins than they can with forex because of the way altcoins get pumped.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
For retail traders, in most cases you are trading against the house/FX dealer. They do everything they can to eat up all your money, i.e. huge bid/ask spread in volatile periods, spiking the price if you placed stop loss order, giving you a huge margin. There is nearly no way to trade in a relatively fair FX exchange unless you go into brokerage firm to trade in CME. Fair game does not apply on retail players in FX market.

I can see a fairer market in crpytocurrency exchanges. If you are thinking of security, just think of in real market the security or credit risk is transferred to the cost of exchange fee. You will be happier to think like this way.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
In Forex you can have leverages up to 1000x.
so you can make even the 1 minute graph a profitable one. So Forex moves much faster if you know how to. But I understand the dificulty of trading Forex when coming from cryptos. In cryptos you can simply ride the euforia and panic.
You forgot to add that you can lose your money as fast too, leveraging that much is a mistake I think unless you are really sure your analysis is spot on and you are going to make money no matter what.

you don't go "all in" in Forex, obviously. first thing to learn with leverage is position sizing

I really thought "all in" only happens in gambling. Grin
legendary
so you can make even the 1 minute graph a profitable one. So Forex moves much faster if you know how to. But I understand the dificulty of trading Forex when coming from cryptos. In cryptos you can simply ride the euforia and panic.
You forgot to add that you can lose your money as fast too, leveraging that much is a mistake I think unless you are really sure your analysis is spot on and you are going to make money no matter what.

you don't go "all in" in Forex, obviously. first thing to learn with leverage is position sizing
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Activity: 2856
Merit: 574
i am too afraid to loss my money for trading forex because forex is more dangerous than bitcoin trading beside that i don't have any knowledge about forex and i am prefer to stay with trading bitcoin with altcoins and make a profit even for small profit.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
it is easier to double your money in Forex- just use a leverage that you need
the problem is it is much harder to get SUSTAINED profit in Forex as compared to crypto trading
due to a much higher volume of pure knowledge and experience forex trading is harder and more ,if I may say so,technical than crypta tading
it is influenced by rumors and events way more and is riskier
start with crypto trading at low amounts,then proceed to forex if you feel like
remember:trading is not for everybody,it is not a recepy for success,it is work,sweat,blood and tears
legendary

However, it's risky.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Bitcoin is bringing a greater degree of excitement into the market and hence getting the attention of many currency traders or speculators. Not to mention the fact that its very volatile which can be an important factor that can be exploited to make more money in trading.
that fluctuation indeed is the most part of it, the way its move is more exciting to predict and just needed to focus at one movement at a time
place entry i personally think that its way greater than forex as this moment while volatility still ongoing.
Activity: 910

However, it's risky.

I suppose with forex the competition is way bigger than with crypto.
Forex is known for decades, while cripto only exists for a few years.
I assume ther are many forex traders out there who don't even know you can trade crypto currencies as well.
But I do not think that there are many crypto traders who do not know what forex is.
So I think it is easier to make profit with crypto than with forex.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

However, it's risky.
Activity: 490
Bitcoin is bringing a greater degree of excitement into the market and hence getting the attention of many currency traders or speculators. Not to mention the fact that its very volatile which can be an important factor that can be exploited to make more money in trading.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: