Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin traders, why don't you just trade forex? - page 21. (Read 24933 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 274
I see there are a lot of first time traders trading Bitcoin via the hack exchanges of MtGox and Tradehill.  It makes me wonder, why don't you guys just trade real forex?  You can open micro accounts with as little as $25.  You get security far better than these shady exchanges.  You get real customer service with a real business that won't disappear and leave you only an email address to cry to.  You get real trading platforms with reliable data, not some ghetto hack stuff.  You get plenty of liquidity, which allows of smooth trading.  And, best of all, you don't have to worry whether it's legal or not!  Trading is hard enough as it is, why anyone would want all these additional factors working against them is beyond me.

So, to all the bitcoin traders out there... what are your reasons for trading these shady, unsafe bitcoin markets over regular FX?
The main reason is the continuous exceeding of bitcoin's rate. In bitcoin trading, you can double your money in just an hour, unlike in real life money exchange, you need too long to profit. I do also believe that bitcoin is the future payment mode of all online. It's cpacity to provide its holder is undiniably certain.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I was doing trading with both but unfortunately i found not much profit in forex . I found that i  need a huge a huge amount of money to make deal to make small profit So i exited forex trading and only working on bitcoin trading .
that's right especially when you don't really have enough knowledge it is easy to burned out every investment you have, i find alt trading much easier as a personal experience just needed to focus with a known alts and check the ann page regularly here to gain info regarding for possible movements.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I find forex to be much harder to make a longtime profit vs stocks due to the large "out of nowhere" swings and news.  Smiley
Activity: 1694
Merit: 505
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
For me crypto tradings is the most faster to earn since flactuations of coins move fluently and faster, so we can earn huge if we just follow its movements on hourly or daily basis, rather than forex tradings who we cannot assur that the certain thing we are trading at are moving today or tommorow since they are slowly moving on market basis. And also i think this thoughs well depend on people upon where they are fitted up and comfortable to trade on.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I was doing trading with both but unfortunately i found not much profit in forex . I found that i  need a huge a huge amount of money to make deal to make small profit So i exited forex trading and only working on bitcoin trading .
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
There is many common factors between trading altcoins /Bitcoin, and Forex. But the main difference in my opinion is that Forex need usually big budget to start with it, however you can start with smallest budget when you trade Bitcoin and altcoins
Yes , and unlike forex in crypto trading we can start any amount we want from 0.001 to 1 depending on the coins you want to trade.
On forex we need some training and tutorial to begin forex like mechanism or whatever is that and it's more difficult than crypto trading
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
I happen to trade both markets from different points of view. For forex, trading is entirely margin trade and does require that certain parameters must be met for trading to take place like margin requirement There is the AML/KYC requirement to settle before most brokers would allow you use their platform. However cryptocurrency trading does not require much analysis and market watching and most traders are attracted to it, because margin trading is made optional here, so that far less amounts can be good to go for cryptocurrency trading.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
first of all to start trading bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency as compared to forex trading requires LESS:
a)information to be able to start,no need to study huge volumes of data,learn terms etc.
b)money to start,you can start trading with 10.000 satoshi on Yobit Smiley
c)time spent to monitor news and trends
d)worries about if the broker is legit and is not running with your hard earned deposit
crypta trading is generally easier to start and could bring more profit than Forex
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
Tried to do it once, and it seems that it's just a far different environment than what we have at crypto trading, and I have lost some money from trading forex a year ago and right now I only do binary forex trading. Also, crypto seemed to have or contain a lot of money IMHO and as far as my experience goes with it.
Forex could be profitable if you already know the necessary things to live off of it and are quite familiar on the currencies you are trading and how well they perform.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

ee can actually trade on Forex but crypto seem to be better. I do binary on Forex though. but i think the primary purpose why a crypto trade would prefer trading on crypto is because forex has margin call which eventually lets us exit to a buy/sell position with loss.
Activity: 952
I see there are a lot of first time traders trading Bitcoin via the hack exchanges of MtGox and Tradehill.  It makes me wonder, why don't you guys just trade real forex?  You can open micro accounts with as little as $25.  You get security far better than these shady exchanges.  You get real customer service with a real business that won't disappear and leave you only an email address to cry to.  You get real trading platforms with reliable data, not some ghetto hack stuff.  You get plenty of liquidity, which allows of smooth trading.  And, best of all, you don't have to worry whether it's legal or not!  Trading is hard enough as it is, why anyone would want all these additional factors working against them is beyond me.

So, to all the bitcoin traders out there... what are your reasons for trading these shady, unsafe bitcoin markets over regular FX?
Bro According to Me Its About Knowledge and Experience That If Someone Has Knowledge About Forex Trading Then How He Can Do Bitcoin Trading and On the Other Hand If Someone Have Knowledge Of Bitcoin Trading Then How He Can Do Forex Trading.....
So its Clear That One Who Knows Bitcoin Trading then the Bitcoin Trading is Better For Him But Its Upon the Trader to Choose a Reputable and Legit Exchange......
One thing that attracts traders to choose crypto than forex is the minimum amount they an use to start, if you say that $25 is a micro amount but here even $1 you can start trading, less risky for you especially if you are starting up and that makes it a big difference.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bro According to Me Its About Knowledge and Experience That If Someone Has Knowledge About Forex Trading Then How He Can Do Bitcoin Trading and On the Other Hand If Someone Have Knowledge Of Bitcoin Trading Then How He Can Do Forex Trading.....
So its Clear That One Who Knows Bitcoin Trading then the Bitcoin Trading is Better For Him But Its Upon the Trader to Choose a Reputable and Legit Exchange......
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Thanks for the great info!
Activity: 146
I am trading in bitcoin as well as in stocks since last few months and I have never tried forex. I have been trading in stocks from long time as compared to bitcoin or crypto currencies but frankly speaking, I have never tried forex so far not because I find it bit complicated but I feel more safe in crypto currencies (which is not the actual fact), crypto currency trade is much comfortable for me than any other kinds of trade but still I would try forex soon.
If you are good crypto currency that is a very good point .I more specialized in buying silver, gold , palladium and paltinium . Those are my daily and sell on the forex market . I wish you a good start on the forex market .
legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003
I don't trade forex because it is more high risk than bitcoin trading, i can't hold position in forex if i am wrong making prediction but i can hold bitcoin if bitcoin's price going down and i can use bitcoin for trading altcoins there are choice on bitcoin.

So, if you had bought at $1200, you would still have it? lol
Activity: 210
I don't trade forex because it is more high risk than bitcoin trading, i can't hold position in forex if i am wrong making prediction but i can hold bitcoin if bitcoin's price going down and i can use bitcoin for trading altcoins there are choice on bitcoin.
Activity: 714
I see there are a lot of first time traders trading Bitcoin via the hack exchanges of MtGox and Tradehill.  It makes me wonder, why don't you guys just trade real forex?  You can open micro accounts with as little as $25.  You get security far better than these shady exchanges.  You get real customer service with a real business that won't disappear and leave you only an email address to cry to.  You get real trading platforms with reliable data, not some ghetto hack stuff.  You get plenty of liquidity, which allows of smooth trading.  And, best of all, you don't have to worry whether it's legal or not!  Trading is hard enough as it is, why anyone would want all these additional factors working against them is beyond me.

I guest there some people who trade in altcoin exchange already trade with forex same with btc or altcoin the most people like altcoin exchange because of volatility of price you will easyly gain profit in that in shortime of waiting. And of course easy to understand same as forex you need to learn the move of market first before investing in it.
Activity: 742
There is many common factors between trading altcoins /Bitcoin, and Forex. But the main difference in my opinion is that Forex need usually big budget to start with it, however you can start with smallest budget when you trade Bitcoin and altcoins
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
I am trading in bitcoin as well as in stocks since last few months and I have never tried forex. I have been trading in stocks from long time as compared to bitcoin or crypto currencies but frankly speaking, I have never tried forex so far not because I find it bit complicated but I feel more safe in crypto currencies (which is not the actual fact), crypto currency trade is much comfortable for me than any other kinds of trade but still I would try forex soon.

You are right forex trading is somewhat difficult and  a little bit confusing  if you dont  have  enough full knowledge about  it since there are lots  of definitions of terms you must  know and  indicators which is  a really pain in the first place when im studying   to play on forex market but i  made a demo account  for 6 months  and   i could say that its really hard  in the first place but in the end  you would  get the ways on how to do it. Crypto trading is  easy when it terms  of accesibility there no soo much thing to focus on because you could easily buy and sell anytime.

trading should be the same in forex and bitcoin trading! although I don't have first hand experience but they should be the same thing, with the same rules and also analysis is the same in everywhere which means you have to have the knowledge and study the markets first.

also I think many of crypto traders are also doing forex and those who don't may be they don't like it or they don't want to get banks involves because you can trade bitcoin/altcoin without needing a bank and involving them.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%

You are right forex trading is somewhat difficult and  a little bit confusing  if you dont  have  enough full knowledge about  it since there are lots  of definitions of terms you must  know and  indicators which is  a really pain in the first place when im studying   to play on forex market but i  made a demo account  for 6 months  and   i could say that its really hard  in the first place but in the end  you would  get the ways on how to do it. Crypto trading is  easy when it terms  of accesibility there no soo much thing to focus on because you could easily buy and sell anytime.
Pages:
Jump to: