Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin transaction cost is too high - page 10. (Read 3174 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 04:25:26 AM
I think the transaction price has always been the same, except for those who've raised the amount. But the determining factor is the price on the market. When the market price goes high, the fees go high as well and it's the same vice versa
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
July 10, 2018, 04:23:25 AM
What is happening?
will it change after adjustment since the transaction cost is being affected by the crazy price rise

When the time you posted this thread the fees will kill you because it so high. But today the fees is so low but the confirmation will take up to 6 and the waiting time will go up 40 min to an hour this is the problem of bitcoin right now the speed of transactions.
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
July 10, 2018, 04:16:07 AM
What is happening?
will it change after adjustment since the transaction cost is being affected by the crazy price rise
The costs for transactions made as a bonus for the support coming from the miner. Charging is one of the earning ways to maintain and upgrade security for users. So, I do not object to the charges for each transaction.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
July 10, 2018, 04:12:26 AM
The Bitcoin block is getting loaded each day with the high influx of users trooping in. With this, you will need a high transaction fees to mine through the Bitcoin Block in order to have a fast transaction.
This has become one of the pressing issues with Bitcoin which makes most of the alt coins gain roots over Bitcoin on the market. Anyway, an article read recently claims there are more develops about to hit Bitcoin which include super high transaction speed with less transaction cost.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 04:00:07 AM
As of late I read in news that helping system is being tried and an exchange was effectively made upon it. In the event that helping system turned out to be fruitful, at that point yes, there would be a gigantic fall in expenses on the exchanges which will be executed on helping system. This is something which can possibly support bitcoin utility and appropriation to significantly more noteworthy degree and might take care of the long going scaling issue. At the present time, these moderate exchanges and high charges are impediments o bitcoin improvement. Things are being done to explain it. Have tolerance!
Activity: 25
July 10, 2018, 03:26:52 AM
High transaction fees mean that fewer people are trading with Bitcoin and that Bitcoin is only suitable for large volume transactions.
Activity: 476
July 10, 2018, 03:22:05 AM
The transaction cost is one the issues that is affecting bitcoin which if nothing is done about it will make the other altcoins to be flexing their muscle against bitcoin. There are other altcoins that is having less fees and  their scalability is also faster and if bitcoin did not react to these issues faster may force users to look towards the other altcoins for their transactions.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
July 10, 2018, 03:21:51 AM
Every time the transaction cost is not that high as mentioned. At times a strong buying force or a selling force gets initiated among the users. This makes the entire network get congested with lot of transactions stuck to the network. By this time there will be increased fee on transaction which is quite acceptable.

Last year, there are a lot of people that are complaining with the fee and as far as I know that was done and the fees are not that high in these days. The fee are reduced and the speed are also changed, I think that is a great thing that happened since if that continues, people might transfer their funds to other crypto currencies. High price, high fee, I guess that is how it's going to be.
Activity: 217
Merit: 14
July 10, 2018, 03:15:37 AM
Every time the transaction cost is not that high as mentioned. At times a strong buying force or a selling force gets initiated among the users. This makes the entire network get congested with lot of transactions stuck to the network. By this time there will be increased fee on transaction which is quite acceptable.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
July 10, 2018, 03:11:26 AM
Yeah most of the members here agree that using altcoins could lessen the transaction fee in transferring coins or making a payment. As we all know that bitcoin has high transaction fee and we should avoid using bitcoin as a means for payment. Anyway aside from that if you do not want to get a transaction fee and you want to invest in crypto you can ask for paypal, bank payments, directly to the marketing team and the tokens will be credited directly on your digital wallet which you are going to provide.
Activity: 234
July 10, 2018, 03:10:03 AM
I really regret that because most transaction costs are not commensurate with the transacted, and disrupt the greater transaction costs than the funds transacted......
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
July 10, 2018, 03:06:14 AM
What is happening?
Bitcoin is completely a decentralised crypto currency and there is no authentic regulating body who could keep eye over all the bitcoin activities and thus the bitcoin is involved in all these illegal activities and then the high bitcoin transactions fee, there are many issues that need to be sorted and to make bitcoin very successful and to declare it as a central currency globally and for this its legalisation is necessary world wide so that governments could keep eye over all these bitcoin activities.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 02:36:51 PM
The fees are good at the moment i just paid less than ten cents for a single transaction, it is not expensive and it is more than good for me, ethereum fees are over $1 at the moment so it is enough at least
Activity: 322
July 08, 2018, 02:30:15 PM
Bitcoin transaction methods are controlled very complexly. It takes some time to complete a transaction. And in the whole world, the huge amount is transferred to Bitcoin Transfer Directive, so many people are engaged in managing them. They should work hard and complete your transaction and you will have to pay some fees in return. I do not think this transaction fee is too high.
Activity: 77
July 08, 2018, 12:50:16 PM
Many customers still do not know how to determine how much to pay for a transaction. You can determine fees by viewing transaction details; or calculate the difference between input and output. In essence, this is the process of sending and receiving money in the transaction.
It is a fact that when you make large transactions, the greater the bitcoin fee that customers pay the larger. Because trading has occupied a lot of space in the transaction.
Therefore, it is also possible to rely on the transaction size to determine the required fees. But the charge, the fee determination still causes many errors; difficult for customers.
However, if you are using a Bitcoin Coinbase wallet purse then you are free to make transactions without having to worry about fees.
This wallet contains dynamic charges to charge based on the transaction size of the traffic through the internet.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
June 23, 2018, 10:22:41 AM
it is strange that now, when the popularity of bitcoin has fallen - the cost of transactions can be more than 200 Satoshi bytes. in other cases, you can use other coins for transactions on the exchange, for example, ETC
Activity: 130
Merit: 3
June 23, 2018, 05:00:09 AM
If you think bitcoin trnsaction fees is quite high then you should covert your bitcoins to ripple because their transaction cost is very low and transaction speed is just 4 seconds. Cheesy
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 04:24:22 AM
high transaction cost is normal and it is as a result of increasing rise in value of bitcoin. however i think online bitcoin wallet like coinbase and blockchain offer lower transaction cost than other desktop wallets like electrum. also the higher the transaction speed the higher the cost. high transction cost means less block and fast delivery while low transaction cost mean more blocks and lower delivery rate. so it all depend on choice.

It is a high transaction with a high demand in the black market right now bitcoin is been getting bigger and bigger every year that we don't expect so we have to expect that it will continue to getting higher if there are to much people accepting continue the BTC currency.
Activity: 667
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 04:06:20 AM
This has stopped happening I think. transaction fee has reduced
and  transaction speed has increased. So its nothing to panic about.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 03:25:56 AM
Yes bitcoin transaction fee increases day by day. I think bitcoin never reduce their fee because bitcoin users increased more and their transactions increased more. So best way to convert bitcoin to other coin and stop to pay high tx fee.
Pages:
Jump to: