Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin transaction cost is too high - page 5. (Read 3174 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 05:59:28 AM
Well, i think they have a reason why the bitcoin transaction become increase because of its value and popularity that it has in many country are increase rapidly. Investors now choose bitcoin i think because of the news stated that the value of bitcoin in a coming years will increase in real.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
August 13, 2018, 05:37:03 AM
Yes.  I agree with you.  Bitcoin transaction for the real time being has been very high probably as a result of its popularity and people investing in bitcoin.  I hope perhaps in the near future,  bitcoin transaction cost will be down for investors to participate more in it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
August 11, 2018, 05:10:00 PM
Good news, bitcoin transaction cost now is lower than we expected. This good news comes with a bad news. Dropping of transaction cost is caused by bitcoin itself, its value now is 6k so it means lower transaction cost now. Not like last december its price is so high.

The reason is not just bitcoin price fall. In December the trade volume was much higher than today and the network was so busy.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 05:04:47 PM
In my opinion,it is only natural that the transaction will also be raised also making price transactions too expensive for just one transaction that must be done.This is something that might support the utility of bitcoin and appropriation to a far more important level and perhaps take care of scale problems that will last a long time.
Activity: 182
August 11, 2018, 03:35:31 PM
I agree with you that it is too high for real time. Maybe in the future it will smaler but I don't think it can be near zero. Free cheese can be only in mousetrap, the same is with a price of transaction for Bitcoin.   
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
August 11, 2018, 12:30:48 PM
When i heard the rumours about the cost of transaction of bitcoin being too high i never believed it because i thought it was just some FUD being spread around but i guess it is really true. I hope it gets better with time.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
August 11, 2018, 09:31:37 AM
Last few days i have made few transaction of Bitcoin, I have seen transaction fees are very low compared to the past few months. I think now it is fine.
Activity: 196
August 11, 2018, 09:30:19 AM
The cost of bitcoin versus currency is very bitcoin because bitcoin trading is not mediated as well as bitcoin trading attracts investors because of the cost of the turn that makes bitcoin the target for currency trading of the world
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 09:25:38 AM
Good news, bitcoin transaction cost now is lower than we expected. This good news comes with a bad news. Dropping of transaction cost is caused by bitcoin itself, its value now is 6k so it means lower transaction cost now. Not like last december its price is so high.
Activity: 360
August 11, 2018, 08:58:39 AM
What is happening?
will it change after adjustment since the transaction cost is being affected by the crazy price rise

Production technologies are changing and at the same time the price per transaction can change and possibly become much more expensive. In order not to pay attention to the cost of transactions, you better think about how you can earn bitcoin or altcoins.
Activity: 71
August 11, 2018, 02:37:28 AM
I think the reason is the blockchain fees depend on several factors includingetwork congestion, transaction confirmation times (affected by liquidity providers), and transaction size (as measured in kilobytes; affected when converting bitcoin from multiple inputs such as faucet earnings or other micro-transactions).
In other words, you may need to pay higher blockchain fees if the Bitcoin network is busy or loaded at the moment. Usually, the fee increases during sudden bitcoin rate fluctuations and major world events.
Activity: 91
August 10, 2018, 07:48:36 PM
This really happen when bitcoin market price goes high so the percentage of transaction fee will remain but as the market price for bitcoin.
Activity: 608
August 10, 2018, 07:03:11 PM
I think that won't change ... in bitcoin transactions, the fee value refers to bitcoin, not to dollars. so that the increase in the dollar does not affect the standard fee for bitcoin transactions. unless they self-modify their fees. so it has a difference in standard fees. indeed, the bitcoin fee is very large now. but if changed, I think the miners disagree with that.
Activity: 140
August 10, 2018, 06:58:07 PM
Now the prices for transactions in the Bitcoin network are not very expensive for large amounts. And when the full-scale Lightning network is launched, then the problem with the speed and price of transactions will disappear for small and large investors.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
August 10, 2018, 06:54:57 PM
It's strange if the transaction costs are still considered high, I think the bitcoin fee has been fixed since January (beginning in 2018). However if the transaction costs are still high, maybe Nexybit Hybrid Exchange is the right solution for your wallet because the transaction costs offered by Nexybit are the lowest, which is 0.01% transaction.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 06:14:59 PM
Its very true.bitcoin transaction cost is very high. I remember when I had to buy an Iphone charger online from a shop that accept bitcoin. The transaction fee alone was almost like the price of the Iphone charger itself, meaning that i payed almost twice for just a single item. To be frank, something good needs to be done about it.
Activity: 199
August 10, 2018, 06:12:40 PM
Bitcoin is already famous for their very high transaction costs, which is the reason why many people choose to exchange their coins from Bitcoin to Coins that are cheaper when they withdraw.
Activity: 145
August 10, 2018, 06:01:58 PM
Aside from the slow transaction in the blockchain, this is one of the issues BTC is facing for a long time. It's transaction fee's way to high! But sometimes it's not that high, you'll have to make your transactions in a perfect timing. Do it whenever the transaction fee is low.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 05:26:50 PM
The transaction charges for bitcoin is very okay now when sending from blockchain wallet. But sending from exchanges is still very high which still needs to be adjusted. You can spend as low as 5 cents to transfer from blockchain wallet.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
August 10, 2018, 04:47:55 PM
What is happening?
will it change after adjustment since the transaction cost is being affected by the crazy price rise
Bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency Nd there is no such proper authentic regulating body over the bitcoin that could keep eye 👁 over all these bitcoin activities and most specifically the illegal ones like selling of drugs, explosives and money laundering and many more and being decentralised is also the one of the reason that its transactions fee is too high , once it will get legalised globally, though the transactions fee will obviously increase but I am sure that its illegal use can be stopped after its legalisation world wide.
Pages:
Jump to: