Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin transaction cost is too high - page 6. (Read 3174 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 10:25:49 AM
This only happens in some wallets that their transaction fees are high but their merit is that, the transactions made in from these wallets are faster as compared to local bitcoin wallet.But if you convert your bitcoin to another currency like ethereum then this phenomena of high fee is not strange it is usual.
Activity: 210
August 09, 2018, 10:18:50 AM
Undoubtedly the high prices for transactions in the network bitcoin is a big problem that needs to be solved. And the sooner the better for all of us. Only how to do this?
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
August 09, 2018, 10:18:33 AM
What is happening?
will it change after adjustment since the transaction cost is being affected by the crazy price rise

with the value of bitcoin continuing to grow, the cost of each transaction will be increasingly expensive. this is normal, and what is happening now. the cost has returned to normal because the price of bitcoin is currently falling sharply.
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
August 09, 2018, 10:15:18 AM
I think that now fee in Bitcoin is not very high. The problem is that the commissions on  exchanges are much higher than the real commission in Bitcoin. The exchanges do not want to reduce fees.
well too high fee but most of it is just make some strategy on it as of now it was never as high fee as we may encounter so make some strategy as of now when you already know the high fee on it make an effort of not always make some transaction on it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
August 09, 2018, 10:09:35 AM
I think that now fee in Bitcoin is not very high. The problem is that the commissions on  exchanges are much higher than the real commission in Bitcoin. The exchanges do not want to reduce fees.
Activity: 314
August 09, 2018, 10:08:44 AM
yes right, I also feel the same way. I think Bitcoin must make changes, transfer fees that are too high compared to other coins, make people sometimes lazy to transfer coins in the form of Bitcoin, and prefer other coins.
Activity: 308
August 09, 2018, 10:01:04 AM
Until now everything about transaction fee is OK to most people. Oh by the way, this post is since December last year, in that time the transaction fee is still very high. But after blockchain upgrade, the fee now is easy to go Smiley
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
August 09, 2018, 09:56:54 AM
I agree that the transaction cost of Bitcoin is very high where as Bitcoin and crypto in general were supposed to reduce the high transaction fees banks and other Institutions impose on customers.
Activity: 49
August 09, 2018, 09:53:23 AM
I also agree with this because there are other coins that offer more cheap cost instead of bitcoin in the case of transaction, transaction cost should be reduced.
Activity: 25
August 09, 2018, 06:25:54 AM
You can try alt coins in that case. ETH and litecoin should be cheaper for this purpose.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
August 09, 2018, 06:24:55 AM
What is happening?
will it change after adjustment since the transaction cost is being affected by the crazy price rise
I think this is the impact of blockchain bloat, where too many previous data in blockchain while many more new data that being included now and in the future. Correct if I am wrong, but I guess thats what makes bitcoin transaction cost is too high. So its related with mining activities.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 06:19:41 AM
Yeahh this has been the concern of several people in this community and i seriously believe something should be done about it in the shortest possible of time since is a contributing factor to the reduction of price in bitcoin.
Activity: 22
August 09, 2018, 06:12:32 AM
Try to avoid bitcoin when doing fund transfers. Waves and Litecoin are a great substitution.
Activity: 23
August 09, 2018, 06:04:57 AM
It depends on number of other transactions happening at that time. You can try later for less fees.
Activity: 90
August 09, 2018, 05:49:29 AM
Yes it is right and it is one of the big barriers in the way of bitcoins popularity but i think within a short time it will be reduced and make our transition easy.
Activity: 113
August 09, 2018, 04:33:21 AM
This is indeed problem in every transaction. How to reduce it? How to buy bitcoin at low price and get the profit very high? This problem burdensome every newbie who want to learn bitcoin. What's your oppinion? Smiley
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
August 09, 2018, 04:28:59 AM
The strength of bitcoin is low transaction fees and this makes bitcoin more convenient for investors and truly attractive to investors.
Bitcoin transaction cost is too low

Actually, biggest weakness of BTC are high transaction fees and transfer duration. Miners are the only people happy with this.
Yes completely agree but now in market there are a lots of alts coming with much less transaction fee and transaction time . I like the graphene based blockchain the transactions are really fast and smooth also fee is also not too high.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 04:23:31 AM
The strength of bitcoin is low transaction fees and this makes bitcoin more convenient for investors and truly attractive to investors.
Bitcoin transaction cost is too low

Actually, biggest weakness of BTC are high transaction fees and transfer duration. Miners are the only people happy with this.
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
August 09, 2018, 04:08:06 AM
Every transaction has a price to pay, which all determine the amount of transaction you want to made, even the bank charges fees, therefore I think the bitcoin and other alt-coin charge fee as gas.
Thats right but when you want to withdraw assets from any exchange they charges tremendous fee like for eth the most exchanges charges 0.005 to 0.01 withdrawl fee but if the network is normal then eth transaction fee is 0.0001 eth and if the network is congested it may take 0.001 eth fee , but the withdrawl fees are massive compared to this . For solution there has neo and gas have 0 transaction fees i think thats why these coins are becoming very popular.
Activity: 238
August 09, 2018, 03:37:39 AM
Every transaction has a price to pay, which all determine the amount of transaction you want to made, even the bank charges fees, therefore I think the bitcoin and other alt-coin charge fee as gas.
Pages:
Jump to: