Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin transaction cost is too high - page 4. (Read 3174 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
September 13, 2018, 04:27:44 PM
What is happening?
will it change after adjustment since the transaction cost is being affected by the crazy price rise
because the cost of adjusting prices, so the higher the price of bitcoin the higher the costs incurred for the transaction
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
September 13, 2018, 03:27:21 PM
What is happening?
will it change after adjustment since the transaction cost is being affected by the crazy price rise
Transaction fees additionally expanded in the quick increment of BTC. It was anything but an issue for that time. Be that as it may, as the following time of ceaseless decrease these transaction fees turned into an issue. They will make a change in accordance with that sooner rather than later.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 03:07:33 PM
I for once think Bitcoin is enduring a shortfall in contributing or growing its business so they have to build their exchange expenses to profit. I figure it will just increment in a brief span and everything will come back to ordinary. There are still a great deal of exchanges occurring in multi day and there are nearly $ 4 billion in day by day exchanges.
Activity: 518
Merit: 13
SCARCITYDEFI.ORG
September 13, 2018, 03:07:17 PM
In fact, in recent times, the price of the bitcoin of transactions has fallen dramatically. It is not too high as it was about a year ago.
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
September 13, 2018, 03:01:13 PM
I assume it really is thus large also. Nevertheless, you realize, they could constantly claim that is because of the particular inflow regarding Bitcoin calls for. Together with these kinds of, almost everything improved which includes electrical energy charges. This kind of almost all come for the lowered bargaining strength regarding Bitcoin buyers as the method of getting the particular administrator can easily scarcely pay the particular calls for. I hope items are certain to get far better normally Bitcoin buyers can merely get scammed out of this revenue.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
August 15, 2018, 06:44:11 AM
What is happening?

This issue always appears when bitcoin price rising. Its true this is one minor bitcoin problem, we using bitcoin because we want cheaper transaction cost and faster transaction. But from i heard, lightning network will help this issue, hopely
Maybe the reason why having costly transaction fee to reduce those who transact small amount that produce traffic along the network that cause for long time to process. I hope this issue can be fix the price down as the price short more volatility in the market because we cannot get good profit from it, we struggle due to the price of bitcoin but big struggle when we realize how high the fee to get from us.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 06:30:55 AM
The fee for bitcoin transactions is not low, but there are ways to pay less, although this is not convenient. You can transfer bitcoin to a different currency with a lower transaction fee.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
August 15, 2018, 05:13:16 AM
What is happening?

This issue always appears when bitcoin price rising. Its true this is one minor bitcoin problem, we using bitcoin because we want cheaper transaction cost and faster transaction. But from i heard, lightning network will help this issue, hopely

i think lightning network is already implemented on bitcoin because i do already notice the speed that ive been looking for as when compared to the last years of using a bitcoin . using bitcoin as a currency is already a good option because it is now faster and the fees have also reduced to a more affordable rates . though , using an altcoin is more better because they can do offer a good service when compared to bitcoin .

overall , both cryptos are still the best and we should balanced using them  , so that we can get the best possible results .
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 05:05:39 AM
What is happening?

Activity: 412
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 03:27:37 AM
at such moments, you can use another coin for quick transactions, such as litecoin
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 07:16:53 AM
Rising transaction costs are likely to be an important factor hindering the development of Bitcoin, which is no longer suitable for small transactions after the rapid rise in the price of Bitcoin in the last two years. This will cause many new investors to worry about the transaction.
copper member
Activity: 336
August 13, 2018, 06:43:01 AM
Not only that the transaction cost is too high, the transaction confirmation speed is also too low and so insufficient to meet the global e-commerce demand.

This is due to the latency between nodes and its limiting the widespread adoption of blockchain.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 06:33:53 AM
These days there are many new people starting with bitcoin so there is a slightly higher transaction volume than usual. I agree that transaction costs are really high now, but I don't like how long it takes to complete the transaction. I hope this will be solved by the new network of enlightenment they have tested in the last days.
Activity: 27
August 13, 2018, 06:28:04 AM
I think that the transaction costs is a great problem of Bitcoin expansion, especially over the mainstream. Now it is the most popular crypto but it will not be able to resolve its problem with speed of transaction and fee, it is probably that other currency will take his place.
Activity: 32
August 13, 2018, 06:25:09 AM
I find the value of Bitcoin pretty high even though Bitcoin is down. Is that contradictory?
Activity: 14
August 13, 2018, 05:50:46 AM
Fewer transactions result in lower transaction fees, which ensures that users merge their bitcoin (BTC) into their SegWit account. Transactions from a SegWit benefit from lower transaction costs.
Activity: 29
August 13, 2018, 06:18:25 AM
Don't worry. Price will go back down, that'll make fees "cheap" again.

Activity: 34
August 13, 2018, 06:16:43 AM
According to Bitcoin Core developer LukeDashjr, a block size increase probably still won't be necessary for a decade or two.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 11, 2018, 06:17:22 PM
You can convert bitcoins to other coins before you transact or you can simply find a wallets service with reasonable miners fee
Activity: 21
August 13, 2018, 06:09:00 AM
As of late I read in news that helping system is being tried and an exchange was effectively made upon it. On the off chance that helping system turned out to be effective, at that point yes, there would be a gigantic fall in expenses on the exchanges which will be executed on helping system. This is something which can possibly help bitcoin utility and selection to substantially more noteworthy degree and might take care of the long going scaling issue. At this moment, these moderate exchanges and high charges are restrictions o bitcoin advancement. Things are being done to understand it. Have tolerance!
Pages:
Jump to: