Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 44. (Read 15440 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 10:11:33 AM
And what is there to think? Here everything is very simple, these projects as usual will remain among the most voluminous and will continue to be the most popular, because it is impossible to fix and it is considered normal.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
July 31, 2018, 10:09:25 AM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?

At this point of time, I belive that it is a no brainer.
I would go for BTC because BTC has no compettion, ETH has a lot of compettition and has a bigger chance of going to lower levels then BTC has.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
July 31, 2018, 10:05:18 AM
For this time i prefer Bitcoin than ethereum although ethereum has potential to grow in the future with good platform, right now i beli3ve to betcoin because bitcoin has system peer to peer.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 10:01:18 AM
Well both bitcoin and ethereum are good specially in terms of giving you more profit when investing on these coins but I think that bitcoin still hold the highest reputation in crypto world due to the reason that it is the first ever cryptocurrency made and we have seen how this coin grows every year and we have seen the greatness of bitcoin for almost a decade that no other altcoin can reached so far.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 09:56:28 AM
I think token etherium is stronger in holding prices and it is more obvious we can make as an investment in the long term because it is very small loss that we will get even though the token is down, then with token etherium we can have more if with the same capital in buying bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 09:55:16 AM
I would say that if Bitcoin and ETH have the same high value, it is great for long-term and promising investments for the future.
Although bitcoin is more popular, the market is very unpredictable. This may happen but maybe a few years away from it.
Activity: 490
July 31, 2018, 09:48:11 AM
Bitcoin is the first crypto currency. The price is very best on the appeal of other coins. While ethereum is the best altcoin. Ethereum is always behind bitcoin. Both coins are great for investment.
Activity: 294
July 31, 2018, 09:36:24 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are different, but they have a great potential in the future. Bitcoin is the greatest cryptocurrency  which is predicted to increase higher since its supply is very limited. Thus,  bitcoin price is expensive now. While Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency behind bitcoin. It's growing quickly,  and if we see in any exchanges, it's becoming much more used. So,  both bitcoin and Ethereum are a good choice at investing.Both are excellently rising and growing. Eth stablishes more opportunities because of bounties and other activities, btc on the other hand have great growth over the past 3 months but is limiting their activities. I'd say btc is better but i also think that eth is very open for more improvement.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 09:33:27 AM
It's hard to choose because Both are good for investment and have a good future.For me  I will divide my investment in these two coin to have a better profits.
Activity: 144
July 31, 2018, 09:19:15 AM
A lot of tokens are based on Ethereum, which contributes to the prosperity of the encrypted world.
Activity: 336
July 31, 2018, 08:52:08 AM
I think you better have a proven bitcoin from the first time you make this thread that has increased very much is bitcoin is because bitcoin has a total supply of very limited ayng so you better buy as much bitcoin as you can.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 08:45:31 AM
I think that these coins are designed for long-term investment so for me these coins are favorite  Cool
Activity: 280
July 31, 2018, 08:42:53 AM
Both of them are hard to choose because all my purses must have Bitcoin and Ethereum

Bitcoin is the ny King of cryptocurrency and the parent of all Altcoins.
Ethereum is the first founder who will initiate his smartcontract.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 30, 2018, 12:09:38 PM
Now it's better to invest in BTC because the price of BTC has grown by $ 2000 for a short term.  But the price for ETH has almost not grown.
i think that is not true, in last year, ETH has risen so fast more than 300% in just last year, and even more than BTC in a short time, so i think we should invest in ETH more than BTC because ETH can have high chance to rise faster than BTC, and the advantages of using ETH is that it is more common than BTC at technology ERC20 that can raise ICOs easier and advanced than BTC.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 11:35:18 AM
I would stick with bitcoin, I think it is the safest bet you could do when investing or trading, it's grow is almost assured, plus it was the one that started the whole cryptocurrency thing, ethereum does look good as a platform, however seems stagnant for investments.
Activity: 406
July 30, 2018, 11:31:56 AM
Both coins are great crypto. They are both stablished and reliable. Both of them are also a good choice for investment. Some says that bitcoin is the king of crypto while ethereum is the queen. They both serve different purpose and uses for people using cryptocurrency. I think cryptocurrency will that exist without them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 11:27:48 AM
All things considered both digital currency are celebrated to us. Be that as it may, it is bitcoin which is lord of the digital money. The pumping of any substitute cryptographic money for the most part rely upon bitcoin. In reality the greater part of the substitute digital currency has come to us as a demonstration of bitcoin. Bitcoin is super and gainful coin always.Its as yet going up and not stoppable. Ethereum is a decent exchange cryptographic money its now all around 500$ so he who can get it he will get benefitted. Both are so great yet I generally incline toward bitcoin for venture.
Activity: 112
July 30, 2018, 11:07:12 AM
Bitcoin and Eth both are good coin. Bitcoin also king of others  coin. But day by day eth popularity incresing. Because  all token or coin  interchange  with ETH.
Activity: 210
July 30, 2018, 11:04:59 AM
While the price increases more on BTC, but I would still advise investing in both coins.
Activity: 93
July 30, 2018, 06:47:16 AM
In my own opinion, bitcoin is the best since they are the one who provides more income than eth. Bitcoin is the king of crypto so can assure you that they can provide a better life that you wanted. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: