Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 43. (Read 15440 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 02:28:54 PM
Both are very good and have the chance to be the coins of the future, I will choose both and the portion share is bigger ETH because I like to join ICO which mostly use ETH.
I think if you invest in ETH for a long term then you will get more profit.  I think ETH in the future will grow significantly in price.
Activity: 130
August 01, 2018, 02:27:27 PM
Both are very good and have the chance to be the coins of the future, I will choose both and the portion share is bigger ETH because I like to join ICO which mostly use ETH.
Activity: 49
August 01, 2018, 01:39:00 PM
Hell, these two have the same problem, which is why I went to the waves to work faster.
Heavy traffic. Of course, we are now inhabited. There are changes that need to be made. These kryptons can't stand anything that big. Who can fix this?
We can't add miners right? Because the difficulty is getting harder. So other miners go for other coins.
Activity: 168
August 01, 2018, 01:35:58 PM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
It seems to me that both coins are good and promising and it makes no sense to invest only in one coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 12:28:17 PM
For a longer-term investment it is better to use bitcoin because it shows very good growth only in the big future  Wink
Activity: 81
August 01, 2018, 12:27:10 PM
For me bitcoin is more advantage then etherium since bitcoin is quite more popular and more merchands already accepting bitcoin and more fiat money also accepting bitcoin than etherium.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
August 01, 2018, 07:54:03 AM

Bitcoin and Etherium are different from each other but they are the best coin to invest with if you are planning to put your money/capital in crytocurrency market. Bitcoin is the best coin in the market which is really good for newbie out there in order to familiarize the market and how the market really works. If you are planning for day-trading go for Bitcoin due to its high potential growth in the market. Etherium is good for long-term investment because you can buy it for a very cheap price than Bitcoin.
Activity: 59
July 31, 2018, 07:45:05 PM
in my opinion, the BTC digital currency remains the most popular and most important in crypto market, also both equally have a good future if developed in a long-term investment
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 07:37:28 PM

I think this two are the most reliable coins of the crypto. I think both can bring you good profits, but the prices are rising with the rising price of bitcoin, so I think bitcoin might be a better pick.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 02:19:15 PM
Bitcoin is almost half of the marketcap total value. Bitcoin increased its marketcap dominance rate, while its altcoins decreased its market-dominance rate. The bells are playing for the altcoins market. problems will increase if there is no improvement.
Activity: 86
July 31, 2018, 01:29:10 PM
BTC will always be higher than all other crypto, well, ETH will constantly go up with the growth of BTC
Activity: 103
Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold
July 31, 2018, 01:12:46 PM
Ethereum is always so close to bitcoin but it had never surpassed it. So I think with the time remaining for this year, ethereum will never even get to beat bitcoin for the top spot. I could agree that ethereum is good but the popularity of bitcoin among users or investors had so much to do with its position right now and maybe for the coming years. Still it will be bitcoin because it stands for the beginning or origin of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
July 31, 2018, 01:11:54 PM
Ethereum is building community and momentum every year on, bitcoin is just there sitting pretty. Once Eth gos PoS there is nothing to stop it reaching moon.
Activity: 80
July 31, 2018, 01:06:52 PM
As for me i think Bitcoin a huge achievement beside Ethereum not much merchants and stores accept.but Ethereum is popular for creating smart contracts in the blockchain for an iconic project.
Activity: 169
July 31, 2018, 01:04:49 PM
BTC is still the boss. No matter how it falls, every transactions falls back on BTC. Eth is making waves anyway and we wait to see it attain the height of Bitcoin.
Activity: 152
July 31, 2018, 11:52:58 AM
I think now it is better to invest in BTC and ETH because it is difficult to predict which coin the price will grow faster.
Activity: 196
July 31, 2018, 11:51:34 AM
I prefer both instead of having to choose one of them, because it is for ethereum and bitcoin has advantages and disadvantages that complement each other.
Yes, both coins are good.  And I see no reason to invest only in BTC or ETH.  And the price is now again low on both coins.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
July 31, 2018, 10:19:18 AM
I prefer both instead of having to choose one of them, because it is for ethereum and bitcoin has advantages and disadvantages that complement each other.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 10:18:27 AM
It may be that at this moment I think you are better at an ico, because then we will get a very good thing for future progress or long term. I will create an ico that has the potential that also has a lot for the future ie ico. so we use both as a buy tool on ico then we can get token etherium or bitcoin more.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 10:12:52 AM
for us bitcoin and ethereum is also a good way that we use to get a good profit in the future, because seeing the progress of both prices is also getting better.
Pages:
Jump to: