Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 52. (Read 15440 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 05:50:50 AM
if in terms of investment I think both coins are equally good, but if you look in terms of price I prefer eth because the price is not too expensive to buy when compared with btc
Activity: 168
July 17, 2018, 05:40:08 AM
In my opinion, they can not be put against each other. Bitcoin performs a very large role in the crypto-currency market, it is thanks to Bitcoin that we learned about the blockchain technology and the crypto-currencies themselves. Ethereum made a very big contribution to the development of crypto-currency in general, on the basis of Ethereum, most tokens were made.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 05:27:41 AM
Both are great investments.
BTC was the 'founding father' of cryptocurrencies whereas ETH was built on top of the BTC framework to include more advanced and better features. ETH is considered the 'founding father' of smart contracts in the blockchain.
I wouldn't say one replaces the other. Both are significant in their own ways.
Yes, I agree with you because they are both unique in their own way and they are both potential and the best coin in crypto. They are the most dominated crypto and also the most value coins in cryptocurency. Buying ans holding any of these coin is a very good investment because they can yield very reasonable profit depending on your investment.
Activity: 36
July 17, 2018, 05:19:51 AM
both are uncommon coin, bitcoin as the mother of the coin and as the other coin benchmarks, both are extremely encouraging ventures, and I put resources into ETH by purchasing bitcoin and I place it in eth coin, and I likewise can profit twofold.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
July 16, 2018, 07:11:17 PM
many experts think that the championship of bitcoin is not infinite and the air in the future will be the first, I agree with them
Activity: 140
July 16, 2018, 06:58:01 PM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?

I think bitcoin is more trustable than ethereum, but this is not the meaning of that ethereum is not a trustable coin. In my way of thinking, bot can bring good gain if you invest in both in the right time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 16, 2018, 06:56:19 PM
my thoughts on these two coins are two very nice and very promising coins suitable for long-term investments, Bitcoin and Ethereum which I refer to as the king and queen of coins because these two coins dominate the market.
Activity: 608
July 16, 2018, 06:50:00 PM
bitcoin and ethereum, both are excellent for grasping. because both are the best. Bitcoin is the best crypto currency of all. while ethereum altcoin is best of all altcoin. so the current buying opportunity is very good and holds for the long term.because I believe ethereum and bitcoin will change the technology of the future.
Activity: 140
July 16, 2018, 06:48:52 PM
BTC was the 'founding father' of cryptocurrencies whereas ETH was built on top of the BTC framework to include more advanced and better features. ETH is still young and .technologically advanced than bitcoin.
ETH is considered the 'founding father' of smart contracts in the blockchain.
I wouldn't say one replaces the other. I chose both cryptocurrencies for investment.
Activity: 54
July 16, 2018, 06:43:40 PM
I believe that there is nothing even to compare bitcoin is worth nothing compared to Ethereum,as the basis of Ethereum is not a replacement of money,but a large system for smart contracts and decentralized applications.
Activity: 79
July 16, 2018, 06:42:28 PM
I chose both cryptocurrencies for investment. Each of them is good and promising in its own way. ETH is still young and more technologically advanced than bitcoin. Ethereum has huge potential. But bitcoin remains the father of cryptocurrency, and the most popular cryptocurrency in the world.
Activity: 133
July 16, 2018, 06:36:03 PM
For me, ETH is more preferable than BTC, but I still advise you to invest in both BTC and ETH.
Activity: 163
July 16, 2018, 05:33:03 PM
In my opinion, both have tough competition. Bt if u want to get more n more smart contacts then Eth is best in nowadays,Bt bitcoin is father of crypto currency n many merchant/ stores accept it more than Eth. bitcoin is best n easy for online payments where Eth is best for creations of DAPPS.
Yes, both coins are good and the price will grow rapidly on both coins.  But maybe in the future the price for ETH will grow faster.
Activity: 168
July 16, 2018, 02:21:50 PM
The two currencies are very important and it is also too difficult to choose one of the two. Bitcoin is undoubtedly the number one and it will continue to be for a long time, it is the most used by people and Ethereum is very popular lately and many people are trusting your potential.
I think you're right.  This is a real good coin in which it is worth investing.  Now both ETH and BTC are very popular.
Activity: 181
July 16, 2018, 12:41:32 AM
These are different coins, but both coins are good.  And I do not see the point of choosing just one coin.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 01:21:38 PM
within the market with bitcoin I see the presence of strange behavior. Now there is not a very large group with enthusiasts who are involved in periodicals or in the field with high technologies. They are interested in increasing the cost of bitcoin. They try to do so to ensure its existence of an uptrend.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 01:01:11 PM
The two currencies are very important and it is also too difficult to choose one of the two. Bitcoin is undoubtedly the number one and it will continue to be for a long time, it is the most used by people and Ethereum is very popular lately and many people are trusting your potential.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
July 14, 2018, 05:25:46 PM
It's different currencies with a different purpose, no sense to compare them. Bitcoin equals gold, and Ethereum - distributed computing machine.
Activity: 64
July 14, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

Etherium!
Activity: 218
July 14, 2018, 04:32:11 PM
Both bitcoin and Ethereum have their advantages and like most other cryptocurrencies, which one is right for you is very much dependent on your financial situation and what you want out of your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: