Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 56. (Read 15440 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 02:11:02 PM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
I support Ethereum more than bitcoin, because bitcoin has already had a price peak,and Ethereum is just beginning to show its potential and seeks to take the place of bitcoin
I think both coins are very promising and should not be invested only in ETH.  And the price is now very low for both coins.
Activity: 66
July 03, 2018, 12:04:42 PM
if you're attempts to compare between these two then certainly i have to pick btc, but both of them are good for long term investment and possibly in the future they're will reach the highest price
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 08:07:27 AM
I support Ethereum more than bitcoin, because bitcoin has already had a price peak,and Ethereum is just beginning to show its potential and seeks to take the place of bitcoin
Activity: 108
July 03, 2018, 07:50:32 AM
For me, Bitcoin should be the best choice. you know that Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency and it would be kind of mother payment system. So everything almost dependent on Bitcoin. that's why I blindly aside of Bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
July 03, 2018, 04:37:05 AM
Ethereum will increase as long as btc increases. But, due to many coins are created following this platform, this has a good value
Activity: 26
July 02, 2018, 05:18:41 AM
We cannot ignore the increase in value of the ETH for the past couple of months.  I for one is trying to get and hold as much ETH I can hold.  ETH is the next cryptocurrency with regards to popularity and trading to bitcoin.  It might be smart to stack up and hold.
Activity: 210
July 01, 2018, 05:31:26 PM
I believe that bitcoin is far superior to Ethereum and will always be the number one coin.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 05:31:11 PM
Both are good and potential coins. You can not compare the two by. Because it depends on the taste of each individual. So here I choose bitcoin because I invest there. Ethereum also has the same great popularity as bitcoin. But I am more interested in bitcoin.
Activity: 86
July 01, 2018, 05:29:36 PM
I keep in my asset package Ethereum and Bitcoin in approximately equal parts. I still cant decide which coin I trust more.
Activity: 238
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
July 01, 2018, 05:17:57 PM
It seems to me that in the confrontation between bitcoin and Ether everything depends on the lightning network, if it is possible to make it convenient and easy to use, then I think bitcoin will win, on the other hand the Etherium is constantly updated and does not stand still.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
July 01, 2018, 04:28:24 PM
I do like this two both bitcoin and etherium but for me bitcoin is more advantage then etherium since bitcoin is quite more popular and more merchands already accepting bitcoin and more fiat money also accepting bitcoin than etherium.
Activity: 126
July 01, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

i can say that these currencies more position themselves as one whole, but if you look at what currency will give greater growth, this is uniquely bitcoin
Activity: 616
July 01, 2018, 02:24:34 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are designed for different fields of activity, and they are the best at the moment in their direction. And my opinion is that they will live all the time while there is a cryptocurrency and no one will put them forward from the frontline, because Bitcoin is the beginning of the history of digital money in cryptography, it is the Foundation for absolutely all crypto — currencies that already exist and that will be, but Ethereum has given a new development in the
Activity: 224
July 01, 2018, 01:11:50 PM
The ethereum is not a competitor to bitcoin. Look at the market. Today, only bitcoin is an indicator of the cryptomarket. If it falls, then the whole market is red. The etherium can not grow with the falling bitcoin.
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 12:21:05 PM
bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins today both are great for long term Investments and will give very good benefit
Activity: 122
July 01, 2018, 10:30:29 AM
I think now it is better to invest in BTC and ETH because it is difficult to predict which coin the price will grow faster.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 01, 2018, 01:12:11 AM
They are both good and i want to invest to both, They are really good when it comes to profit. Ethereum is potential coin and maybe this year or maybe first quarter of next year ethereum will rise and that's good to all of us. I don't need to compare those coin but if i have a chance to invest or to buy coin i will buy both.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
July 01, 2018, 12:58:56 AM
Well it's true that both bitcoin and etherium are doing really well in the financial markets and both of them have gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world. But still personally I prefer bitcoin over etherium. This is because Bitcoin is way more popular than etherium and bitcoin has way more potential users than etherium. Then bitcoin is accepted at more places as compared to etherium who's acceptance is comparitively limited. So because of all these reasons I would choose bitcoin over etherium.
Activity: 69
July 01, 2018, 12:48:29 AM
Bitcoin has done I very well for cryptocurrency up till now and in future bitcoin will still be leading and become very valuable asset to hold.  Many innovation will be created on Bitcoin and segwit with lighting network will solve the scaling problem. Ethereum will continue to lead in the smart contract and token creation.
Activity: 72
June 30, 2018, 10:14:07 AM
i think this both cryptocurrency is a good investments. because they price always stable day by day. but if you make me choice bitcoin or ETH maybe i will choice bitcoin because bitcoin is like the number one cryptocurrency and so promises. i doesn't make ETH not good. ETH is good to maybe ETH can be a true rival for bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: