Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 55. (Read 15440 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 10:22:34 AM
I like ETH more than BTC, even though BTC is the king of coins. ETH has many usecase.  Smiley
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 10:19:37 AM
If I was told to vote, I prefer bitcoin. both coins are the most popular today, like kings and queens. but bitcoin has a better profit than ethereum. and in terms of price is much different
Activity: 137
July 06, 2018, 10:14:44 AM
Ethereum. No doubt bitcoin is mother currency but ether has more potential I mean ether can gain more profits so I'll choose Ethereum over bitcoin and also ethereum transaction is fast.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 10:12:42 AM
bitcoin superior price at the moment, but to invest in generating huge profits in order for bitcoin certainly need a big capital. Unlike the ethereum which can still be used for investment despite the small capital and thus more profitability more. so for now for me is probably more promising ethereum.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 06:21:02 AM
I wish that ethereum strengthened its positions and approached bitcoin. But it is very difficult to do this. Bitcoin has not yet lost a huge army of fans and other ethereum competitors are not far behind. If you will let me decide if where I should choose between Bitcoin and ETH then I will surely choose both of them because they are both top performing crypto currency in the market today
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 06:20:37 AM
ETH is as popular as BTC because it is it's own thing, it has unique features that made it stand up and for that is aimed at a different direction. That's why you may find people reluctant to actively compare them both, now if we compare bitcoin with smaller alt-coins...
Activity: 118
July 05, 2018, 01:14:57 PM
No matter how tough a child is the father will always be more tougher than the son. In as much that Bitcoin gave birth to ETH it must have supremacy over ETH. ETH is one of the best Altcoin so far in the world of cryptocurrency but in the presence of Bitcoin it must admit the fact that Bitcoin is much greater than itself. This two cryptocurrencies are on a long journey......
Activity: 156
July 05, 2018, 01:05:45 PM
Both coin have different thoughts.Bitcoin fastest cryptocurrency in the world.bitcoin most valuable cryptocurrency and second one but price difference is big.Bitcoin is most popular than Ethereum,most of the people know about bitcoin.100 thousands merchants and stores accept Bitcoin a huge achievement beside Ethereum not much merchants and stores accept.Ethereum popular for creating smart contracts in the blockchain.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 12:01:59 PM
If we talk about the leadership among the other crypto-currencies, then Bitcoin will maintain its position as the king of crypto - currencies for more than 2-3 years, no less. If we talk about the growth rate, then I think that Ethereum will grow faster in percentage terms, so it is worth investing in Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
July 05, 2018, 05:50:01 AM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
I think of both. because the best investment is Ethereum and Bitcoin, when I get another altcoin, I always convert on ethereum or bitcoin. and to this day I still believe ethereum and bitcoin will be best in the future. and keep holding.
Activity: 75
July 05, 2018, 05:34:37 AM
Bitcoin seems to be dead in the water right now. It had its moment of rise by going to $20K but now its drifting at $14K and not rising anymore. Ethereum was expected to reach $1K but it is currently at $780 and sitting there.
Activity: 266
July 04, 2018, 03:22:08 PM
Bitcoin costs its money solely because of the costs of mining. For the Etherium, there is a constant demand due to very popular ICO. I believe that the technologies behind the Etherium are steeper! I'm for the Etherium !!)
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 04, 2018, 03:20:32 PM
both are exceptional coin coin, bitcoin as the mother of the coin and as the other coin coin standards, both are very promising investments, and I invested in ETH by buying bitcoin and I put it in eth coin, and I also can benefit double.

Both currency are best but in different condition and different places. Bitcoin is old experienced crypto currency where as Ethereum is new and advanced. Bitcoin is accepted in many country in comparison to Ethereum. Ethereum is less volatile and more stable then that of bitcoin because of this many investor choose Ethereum for their long term investment. Bitcoin has bigger communities and user then that of Ethereum. Ethereum clear more transactions then that of bitcoin. Ethereum provide better banking experience then that of bitcoin. In my opinion both currency are useful.
Activity: 171
July 04, 2018, 08:40:13 AM
Difficult question.  These are the two most reliable coins and I do not see any reason to choose between ETH and BTC.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 08:33:16 PM
As for me these coins can not be compared because they are intended for different purposes, but in terms of investment - bitcoin is a longer-term investment, the ethereum is short-term.
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 08:31:17 PM
Both coins are worth investing but I prefer to invest more in bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 03, 2018, 08:14:46 PM
I think I will go with the number one coin, bitcoin. If you are to place a bet, you should choose the best in any situation you were given. Its not like you will win more by choosing the ones below the number one.  For bitcoin and ethereum, I think it makes no sense comparing them when our main goal is to earn and multiple our assets. Their prices somewhat rely on each other. If bitcoin increase or decrease, so as ETH.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 08:05:59 PM
I keep in my asset package Ethereum and Bitcoin in approximately equal parts. I still cant decide which coin I trust more.
There is a lot of people trying to trust networks out there though they don't really know that the coins that have a value on it cannot ever be trusted. The people that placed a value on Bitcoin messed Bitcoin and the other coins up.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 03, 2018, 08:03:47 PM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
In my opinion, bitcoin is better than ethereum not only on ethereum but also to any altcoins because the performance of bitcoin is very strong if you compared it to any altcoins, it has a expensive price, efficient in using and a very popular globally.
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 07:55:37 PM
If i can choose only one of them i would probably choose ETH over BTC, just because bitcoin mainly for holding, but with ETH you can invest and gain profits
Pages:
Jump to: