Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 65. (Read 15440 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 09:58:43 AM
I think that bitcoin and ethereum will be in demand in the market of crypto currency in the future. There will be regular updates and improvements to their networks, perhaps some new features will be added. I consider both these coins to be an excellent asset for investing for a long time!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 09:18:03 AM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
For me both ethereum and bitcoin is a good coin but i think bitcoin is still more better because the value of bitcoin have a chance to pump more than $30k this year and bitcoin is more better because we all know that btc is the strongest coin.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 09:08:48 AM
I think it's tantamount to linking day and night. As for both projects the future. It is best to invest your capital in both directions. To get the maximum profit. Because these two words have a great future.
Activity: 91
June 02, 2018, 08:46:55 AM

I think bitcoin and eth is the best crypto. But I personally prefer bitcoin, It is more popular and more valuable.
Activity: 128
June 02, 2018, 08:39:17 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are good in different aspects because Ethereum is best known for short term investment and Bitcoin is good for long term investment.
Activity: 14
June 02, 2018, 08:35:42 AM
Bitcoin and eth are two electronic coin who are famous in field of cryptocurrency. In choosing best company to invest, I will recommend bitcoin because they are the best income provider company to investment.
Activity: 182
June 02, 2018, 02:10:04 AM
I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are two very valuable crypto coin eyes, these two coins I call king and queen of coins because these two coins have dominated the crypto market, so I am very confident to use BTC and ETH for my investment.
Activity: 84
June 02, 2018, 02:02:51 AM
Crypto market nothing but a BTC,ETH, totally crypto market depended by this two coins because maximum ICOs projects depended by ETH and BTC, this two coins rulers in crypto market 

Indeed. These two coins consists big part of the cryptocurrency world. They are both the best coins and currently the leading coins of all time. But on my own opinion, Bitcoins takes the lead against Ethereum and to the other coins. Though they have both great value, still Bitcoin has the greatest of them all. They have both well-established and well-organized management so there is no doubt they will have big value.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
June 02, 2018, 01:54:24 AM
Crypto market nothing but a BTC,ETH, totally crypto market depended by this two coins because maximum ICOs projects depended by ETH and BTC, this two coins rulers in crypto market 
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 01:02:42 AM
Ethereum.
I think at this time Ethereum is a good coin, from year to year the value of the price always goes up and turns into a great coin.
Currently, many are interested in Ethereum because the value is very stable.
Ethereum is also a coin with excellent smart contract system.
Therefore I prefer Ethereum rather than Bitcoin.
Activity: 183
June 02, 2018, 12:57:12 AM
I bought both BTC and ETH, but on personal view I really like ETH. The ETC was born after the BTC helped it improve the surface is not good yet BTC. ETH has a good development team is also a strong point of it. I believe in the future that ETH can replace BTC completely.
Activity: 18
June 01, 2018, 11:33:48 AM
Both coin is good for investment, and i think they are not comparable. Bitcoin is widely use and it's popularity is known as first or the father of coins while eth is widely accepted because of it's awesome platform and known as the second best coin after bitcoin
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
June 01, 2018, 07:22:11 AM
Both coin is good for investment, and i think they are not comparable. Bitcoin is widely use and it's popularity is known as first or the father of coins while eth is widely accepted because of it's awesome platform and known as the second best coin after bitcoin.
 Smiley Smiley
I agree that both Ethereum and bitcoin are good investment, these two coins are the most promising cryptocurrency here; I have a feeling that Ethereum will more profitable like Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 07:14:49 AM
I would really like that Bitcoin grow in price, but it seems to me that it will remain at 7k level for a long time. ((
Better to sell BTC and invest in ETH or EOS, NEO.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 06:38:47 AM
For me i would pick to invest more in bitcoin because it is more volatile and has more demand on it which can lead to it pumping alot or the opposite wich hopefully not happen but in eth it's still a good investment because it's just around $550 and it can pump alot but i'm not sure about that.
Activity: 70
June 01, 2018, 05:34:23 AM
Bitcoin will be a store of value like digital gold and ethereum with be the platform in which other cryptocurrency companies are built. It will also be one of a few transaction currencies.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 05:31:13 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum crypto currencies constitute almost the entire volume of money. the value will increase in the future. but for me it's a bitcoin that will rise faster in a short time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 05:27:28 AM
Someone in future investing in ethereum and bitcoin. Both Bitcoin and ethereum have made their own value in the market. In the future, ETH will increase the more expensive value in the market, in the future both will maintain their ownership over other crypto currency.
Activity: 73
June 01, 2018, 05:25:39 AM
Bitcoin is better than ethereum any day man. Bitcoin is referred as king and ethereum is referred as queen.  Bitcoin 's total capital is low which increases the demand for bitcoin and ethereum has almost 4 times of the total capital of bitcoin. So this reduces the demand of ethereum as the supply is more.
Activity: 119
June 01, 2018, 05:19:22 AM
I must say that future of crypto is a very interesting and important topic. For me, Bitcoin still is king always because Bitcoin is recognized by many people, so in future many investments will be made on Bitcoins and the price of Bitcoin will hit the roof again soon. However, Bitcoin and ETH both are promising coins and you should invest in them.
Pages:
Jump to: