Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 67. (Read 15440 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 05:21:18 AM
Judging by the crypto market behavior it is more profitable to invest in ethereum right now and use the opportunities that it offers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 05:07:53 AM
I think for now Bitcoin is still the best, because I see there are still many who invest in Bitcoin than Eth.
Activity: 156
May 30, 2018, 05:04:22 AM
The primary purpose of Ether is not to establish itself as a payment alternative (unlike Bitcoin) but to facilitate and monetize the working of Ethereum to enable developers to build and run distributed applications
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 04:42:34 AM
Why does bitcoin not burst like a bubble?

People are forced to record losses fear that bitcoin will break all reasonable levels of support and burst. That's right, it disappears. The exchanges will be closed, the farms will be given homeless to the homeless, and Satoshi will hang himself. But bitcoin is difficult without fundamental reasons to fall below a certain level - it is necessary to hollow into your head, even if it resists. And this level is not zero.

Mining cities (this can not even be called a farm) are affected by the bitcoin rate as Bitmain. Not enough to set the price, but, at least in emergency cases, they can keep the rate at breakeven level of mining. They need to pay for electricity, pay employees, serve the premises, develop new equipment. The break-even level is somewhere around 6-7k. Yes, farms can pobarahtatsya on the course below, but not very long, they quickly get bored.

Think about this: the monopolists of bitcoin mining are in no hurry to change the sphere of activity. That is, they do not itch at all. They do not buy plutonium, they do not change their shoes for building space shuttles. The guys are calm, which means they are sure that they will not lose their billions. By the way, the break-even level keeps growing after the complexity of extraction.

The most stupid thing you can do now is withdraw money. It will be very difficult to go back cheaper. Near the bottom in general, it is dangerous to move, only one option is rolling here - a phased purchase. Rid yourself of the harmful idea that bitcoin can depreciate without a fundamental reason. So those who said last fall also said: "And why did not I buy it when it cost one thousand?" Perhaps, by the end of this year we will hear it again, only with six or seven thousand.
Activity: 83
May 30, 2018, 04:41:27 AM
Enthereum is one of the common alternative coins in the cryptocurrency. Ethereum on the other hand is promising though still not as expensive as bitcoin though it's growth is stunning.
Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 04:36:41 AM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
[/quote

from my point of view, the best coin after ETH is bitcoin because of its fluctuating,
favorable value and a good investment for a promising future
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 g
May 30, 2018, 04:29:36 AM
both of which each have very large market enthusiasts, but the bitcoin is superior because bitcoin is the source of all coins.
on investing I prefer bitcoin for short term because it is very easy and quick to get its benefits.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
May 30, 2018, 04:20:31 AM
i think both are good for investment, Bitcoin is just expensive and also the leader of the market. Otherwise both are great coins for investment.
Activity: 155
May 30, 2018, 04:16:43 AM
Both of them are good for long-term investment. Both of these coins have different platforms. Bitcoin is most popular than Ethereum, most of the people know about bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of all coins and Ethereum is somewhat the next big thing next to Bitcoin. I think ethereum has a chance to be the second leader in cryptocurrency. Both are significant in their own ways.
Activity: 168
May 30, 2018, 04:03:14 AM

In my oponi, Bitcoin is an icon of crypto, and gets very solid support. While Ether may be competing with many other altcoins in the future. I still believe that both will still grow in the future, but if I have to choose, I will choose Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 03:41:24 AM

Currently it seems very difficult to choose between the two giants, because it seems to have the same trend. But maybe, although with a small percentage, I think Ethereum will get more growth in the future.
Activity: 322
May 30, 2018, 03:29:37 AM

Bitcoin, the supply is limited and very clear. Ethereum does have much better technology, but in the future there will be new innovations. While Bitcoin will remain the obsession of many people as a symbol of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 74
May 30, 2018, 03:27:49 AM
In comparison with Bitcoin, Ethereum has fast and cheap transactions. In addition to this, Ethereum network developers try to solve the problems with scalability. Bitcoin can't solve the scalability issue and remains with its old problems
Activity: 126
May 30, 2018, 02:34:08 AM
Ethereum.
Ethereum is an altcoin that is currently being speculated to replace Bitcoin.
Now I see Bitcoin start losing its prestige because Bitcoin always drops its price by a considerable decrease amount. While Ethereum value tend to be stable and price increases, although the increase is quite slow the increase is always happening. This is an amazing thing for Ethereum.
Activity: 114
May 30, 2018, 02:15:29 AM
Bitcoin has an increasingly sophisticated Hash Rate so public trust is also guaranteed to avoid risks like counterfeiting and very high bitcoin market capitalization. Ethereum not only serves as a virtual currency. Ethereum software also creates a way to create an online market and programmable transactions known as smart contracts. Both are great for investing.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 02:11:08 AM
Bitcoin vs ETh  both are most profitable investing coins that  you can earn a good profit. ETH is a public blockchain network than Bitcoin is a cryptourrency and world wide payment system. In my view both can have good future to follow and invest in it.  Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
May 30, 2018, 02:03:19 AM
Between the two I would actually choose BITCOIN because most of the coins are based on bitcoin and it was the first cryptocurrency that was made. For ETH, I also like how it is was made, same as bitcoin it was also based on different coins but the thing is that bitcoin has been more attractive and popular around the world and if you see the market cap it has been incredibly high and not one actually expected it would be this much. ETH is more like if you want to invest on smaller and I can see that ETH want will sooner catch up bitcoin but in general I really like both of the currency and hope I could actually invest on ETH soon.
Activity: 266
May 30, 2018, 01:57:08 AM
I think Bitcoint and Ethereum are modern digital currencies that have high selling points among other altcoint, but Bitcoint ranks first highest followed by second place Ethereum, both are good investments for the future
Activity: 65
May 30, 2018, 01:43:28 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are world famous crypto. where Bitcoin came first and followed by Ethereum. many people want one of them. and what I know in the development between Bitcoin and ethereum is not the same. where Bitcoin is currently experiencing a decline outside the mind for the owner and who see know the price. compared to the current ethereum which is still stable and there is always a development if it is not too far down too. and if there is an option to choose? i will choose ethereum then hold it. because I hear the future of ethereum is very good.
Activity: 105
May 30, 2018, 01:26:54 AM
This both cryptocurrency are good in investment they are give promises to the investor that have a good profitable, but they have different thoughts. Bitcoin is more largest population many people who attracted and invest just to earned and it is a pioneer coins in cryptocurrency. Ethereum also is a good altcoin the second placer of bitcoin, it is have a smart contrast. Comparing of two coins I'll rather have different thoughts but th are thesame promising and profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: