Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 66. (Read 15440 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 05:10:59 AM
Definitely they have a great future provided you buy solid projects that have fundamentals and working product,  because few years to come only the strong project will keep on being in the market
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 05:04:04 AM
Against bitcoins as a digital standard are bankers. Their argument: What is the value of the asset, whose value changes by 20% per month? The ether has the best blockade in the world, and bitcoin can grow to 400 thousand. Despite the next collapse in the market, investors do not lose faith in crypto-currencies - the blockade of the air remains the best in the world, according to CEO Golem.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
June 01, 2018, 04:48:25 AM
I think today bitcoin is good and better than all the other coins in the market. But the Ethereum comes on the heels of him and is already superior in stability.
Activity: 27
June 01, 2018, 04:46:52 AM
Both coin is good for investment, and i think they are not comparable. Bitcoin is widely use and it's popularity is known as first or the father of coins while eth is widely accepted because of it's awesome platform and known as the second best coin after bitcoin.
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
May 31, 2018, 03:43:53 PM
I think between bitcoin and eth are not rivals that will continue to compete from the level of progress, but with two different positions in the development of crypto that exist today. where bitcoin became the first pioneer in the crypto world and eth became the first altcoin with platfom advancement for other altcoins.
Activity: 36
May 31, 2018, 03:38:53 PM
Both have a world-renowned assessment of this crypto. Want to have one of BTC and ETH. But what we need to know the process of both today is not the same. Before you think to invest I will choose the ETH from the BTC which is currently declining market prices.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
May 31, 2018, 03:20:30 PM
I think for now Bitcoin still win, but in the future I will believe Ethereum will beat Bitcoin,
Nothing can beat bitcoin even though eth has better potential from it ,more important confidence from investor to bitcoin and all the way until the future will stay that way
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 03:14:43 PM
I think for now Bitcoin still win, but in the future I will believe Ethereum will beat Bitcoin,
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
May 31, 2018, 03:09:44 PM
I think that the ether is better, it is more stable, the rate jumps less, although it will never be higher than bitcoin
Activity: 336
May 31, 2018, 12:38:18 PM
Bitcoin was created more than eight years ago, but during this time there was no other crypto currency that could surpass Satoshi Nakamoto's offspring. Everything changed the appearance of the Etherium, which step by step was on the heels of the leader and, apparently, could outrun it.
Activity: 126
May 31, 2018, 12:35:08 PM
I think bitcoin is more great than the Eth or other currency in the world that because of its higher value in the market that get the interest or attention of some people to patronize this kind of work. It's good to every users and investors to get higher profit.And when it comes to investors, many investors will pick bitcoin than ethereum because in bitcoin you will more become rich than ethereum.
Activity: 406
May 31, 2018, 12:30:27 PM
To me between bitcoin and ethereum will definitely choose bitcoin. because at this time bitcoin is very good to be used as a long term investment and the price will increase from day to day. Then bitcoin is more stronger and superior to etherium, bitcoin has the leading advantage and lead in the market. With price comparison alone, etherium is inferior to bitcoin, but in terms of growth and permanence, Ethereum is more reliable in that area. It's rapid and productive growth is noticeably progressive. Bitcoin dances around with dips and spikes everytime, ETH is somewhat taking it's time and it's gaining momentum in this pace.
Both of them however will make it big and greater in the coming months or year, they are exceptional and potentially efficient currencies."
Activity: 854
May 30, 2018, 10:13:03 PM
Of course, bitcoin and ethereum have always been and are the best among the crypto currency. If we consider the preference between them, then if previously absolutely indisputable leader was bitcoin, now his position has been slightly shaken and I would have paid more attention to the percentage ratio of their crypto-currencies namely ethereum. If it was previously accepted to classically have 60 percent of its savings in bitcoin, 30 in ethereum and 10 in other altcoyins, now I would reduce the percentage of bitcoin somewhere to forty percent, increasing the proportion of ethereum and altcoyins.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
May 30, 2018, 08:07:28 PM
bitcoin is the mother of all coins, and ethereum is one part of bitcoin. if I have to choose one then I would prefer ethereum because ethereum is an active altcoin in ico, and it's also easier to get it different from bitcoin that is rarely used in ico programs and its habits are only bought for trading.
Activity: 180
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 30, 2018, 08:02:13 PM
The bitcoin will always remain king, and the ethereum will follow! But this does not underestimate the values of the ethereum, both these coins give you an opportunity to earn, do not compare their significance!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
May 30, 2018, 08:56:18 AM
bitcoin is the major crypto currency. all altcoins are more or less depended on bitcoin. bitcoin price trend decides all crypto market trend. but its technology is not perfect. we already know that there are better alternatives which are faster and larger network size. ethereum is one of them.
Activity: 686
May 30, 2018, 06:21:21 AM
HI,

To me, Bitcoin is best for invest in Digital Currency than ethereum. Here the reasons:

* Ethereum is not just a digital currency
* Bitcoin is deflation while Ethereum is inflation
* Bitcoin is simple and limited
* Bitcoin has a first mover advantage
* Bitcoin have bigger community and It’s easier to get started
* Ethereum is less known and younger

Hope you get your answer. Smiley
you are right, bitcoin is limited and that is what causes its very high price to beat the etherum is not limited. but there are other advantages of etehrum, which is the platform of bounty campaign, the way the boutny hunter get the coin / token by working and not spending capital.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 06:19:24 AM
Bitcoin needs support for smart contracts, and then many projects will choose this platform. In the meantime, Ethereum remains the main platform.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 06:16:35 AM
due to the fact that the market remains with you strong stability I do not trust any coin more than bitcoin. in a given period of time I would be able to put my money only bitcoin because other coins are significantly weaker and can't stand the fall.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 30, 2018, 05:36:57 AM
Right now, two of them are great investments. If BTC goes up very fast, BTC and ETH will walk side by side where the values of the other altcoins decrease.
So, dividing the capital into two coins may be logical if you expect for a rapid increase of BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: