Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 64. (Read 15440 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 102
June 08, 2018, 04:07:45 PM
Of course you need to keep both coins, each has its own direction of development. But if you choose one of the two. Bitcoin has several major flaws, which so far can not be solved. If he does not solve them, he will pass on other more promising coins. In this regard, the ethereum is more promising, does not stand still, develops.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 01:45:35 PM
for me both coins are good for long term hold. btc and eth can achieve high price in the future.but personally i like eth more than btc
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 01:34:29 PM
Bitcoin will win in a long run for sure. Ethereum is a very good project, a great one even, but it is no match for the original coin in crypto world. Maybe if something happens to Bitcoin, like regulations or something like that and it won`t affect Ethereum, the second one could win.
Activity: 97
June 08, 2018, 09:06:19 AM
Bitcoin and eth are two electronic coin who are famous in field of cryptocurrency. In choosing best company to invest, I will recommend bitcoin because they are the best income provider company to investment. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 167
June 07, 2018, 04:17:40 PM
It seems to me better to invest in both coins.  Because they are good and reliable coins for investment.
Activity: 88
June 07, 2018, 06:50:21 AM
Personally I am more towards ETH has I missed the bitcoin train, I am trying to collect as much as possible and hopefully the price increases dramatically and I can sit back and relax, I think if I was around in the crypto world when bitcoin was first introduced I would be in a different situation.
Activity: 92
June 07, 2018, 12:05:50 AM
If you want to put money in a long deposit, then I would certainly advise investing in bitcoin. If you want to play short investments but with a high stamping rate of money, then the broadcast is much better, because at the moment it is very cheap and will soon cost more.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 12:18:20 PM
bitcoin and etherum are always conversations of the people, but bitcoin remains the number one coin we know, there are also opinions of different people who say that "the etherum goes beyond the bitcoin there is also denying it".
Activity: 308
June 05, 2018, 12:11:46 PM
Each of these currencies is unique in its own way ... bitcoin will now always be of interest to speculators, because a lot of them are selling it
Ethereum always repeats the bitcoin schedule, like many currencies, but at the cost of its value you can make more profit than with bitcoin, so I choose ethereum
Activity: 103
June 05, 2018, 12:09:40 PM
Bitcoin is the clear king. Ethereum had the dream to become Bitcoin, but it will never be.
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 08:45:21 AM
For Bitcoin and Ethereum, investment is now on the way to valuation of the buying time. Al offers nice interiors within the vendors. Good things will happen in July 2018.
Activity: 462
June 03, 2018, 02:33:13 PM
I think Bitcoin and Ethereum both are best  because now most popular and most demand-able all over the world. but Bitcoin  is digital mother coin  and first position in crypto market.  the best altcoins is Ethereum and it is second position in the crypto market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
🤖UBEX.COM
June 03, 2018, 04:27:48 AM
These two coins make up the bulk of the crypto-currency world. They are both the best coins and currently are the leading coins. But bitcoin will still be a leader for a while.
Activity: 84
June 03, 2018, 04:23:37 AM
I think that both projects have a very strong reputation and are one of the most important projects in the crypto-currency world, I hope that these projects will remain in our lives and will continue to develop for a very long time
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
ONNI COIN! The New Paradigm!
June 03, 2018, 04:21:55 AM
Bitcoin and ETH are both driving the innovation in Blockchain technology. Both are under the extreme forces of the market, high rate of price-volatility. However, ETH is more stable than Bitcoin, and with its smart contract makes it possible to innovate, test in real-time, and run on the existing Blockchain or build a new Blockchain from the results of the smart contract.
Activity: 238
June 03, 2018, 03:57:25 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are both great especially in investment,they have different thoughts. Bitcoin is most valuable, most popular, and Bitcoin is the Mother of all alt coins. In the other side, Ethereum is also a good cryptocurrency, popular for smart contracts in blockchain, and has a good future.
Activity: 644
June 03, 2018, 03:43:39 AM
Bitcoin and Eth both are good coin. Bitcoin also king of others  coin. But day by day eth popularity incresing. Because  all token or coin  interchange  with ETH.
Activity: 224
June 02, 2018, 10:47:30 AM
I think it's not correct to compare bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin was here from the very beginning, and still remaining the first of the crypto market. Bitcoin VS Ethereum is that both are excellent investment coins,  they have different concepts and purposes.
Activity: 602
June 02, 2018, 10:03:17 AM
I think everything is clear here and so, chtov soon ETH will not be able to overtake the air in price, since this is the father, and he first appeared,and most people know about it, and most will surely imennov it, only 50% of the people know that there are better projects, and it is altcoins!
Activity: 127
June 02, 2018, 10:02:17 AM
I think it is inappropriate to compare these cryptocurrencies. Each of them plays a role. I prefer to keep both cryptocurrencies on my wallet. I think that both cryptocurrencies will cost much more in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: