Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 93. (Read 15440 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 01:49:56 PM
I like more ETH. I think it will beat the BT. IMHO.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 01:48:08 PM
Both are important coins. Bitcoin is coin that allows entry to the cryptocurrency world, Ethereum is main ICO platform. I believe both will play very important role, although Bitcoin would be the investment platform for institutional investors as well as for general public.
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 01:42:22 PM
I think these two coins are the best coins, bitcoin is the first coin that is made and the position is at the top, while ethereum is the best altcoin.
Activity: 364
February 22, 2018, 12:48:19 PM
Both of this two coins are so much useful and popular at all over the world. Bitcoin is too much expensive but people of all over the world like it very much and invests their money if they have the ability. This coin gives us the most benefits and facilities and many people have changed their life style by dealing with this coin because they have got a very big amount of money as profit from this coin.

ETH also a very good coin and it is more comfortable because its price is not high as bitcoin so that every people can connect with this coin very easily. Though its benefit is not very high like bitcoin but if you can stay with it for long time then you can get a very wonderful future. in my opinion both of them are very good and people should invest into both of them if they have the ability.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 04:38:05 AM
You can just go both because this are have a bigger space for improvements and potentials of the price in the future we just have to stay patience and see what happen in this couple of months or weeks
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 04:36:17 AM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?

I think both of them have real power to lead the cryptocurrencies in the future. Although they have not good prices in these days, I think both of them have enough popularity and potential to be more successful in the future.
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
February 22, 2018, 02:39:33 AM
For me ethereum next to bitcoin.

are you kidding dude? bitcoin and ethereum is different and eth total supply is different than bitcoin
I am not sure that ethereum can beat btc someday. 
Activity: 350
February 22, 2018, 02:36:55 AM
Both are important, both are needed and most importantly they complement each other, so people are invested in both bitcoin and ETH. Of course, it's even better if the ETH will be a little bit closer to the bitcoin price, but now it's possible to make a profit on it.
Activity: 144
February 22, 2018, 01:07:58 AM
If you select between the two coins is quite difficult because both are very nice. for the problem of profits may more ethereum can be maximized again the price because it is still relatively moderate and not too high.
Activity: 336
February 22, 2018, 12:50:04 AM
Hello! Here you can debate for a long time, who is better, who is more expensive ... Well, for me Ethereum still does not reach the level of bitcoin, but probably soon it will get better, nobody knows. In any case, it must be invested! Personally, I will store Ethereum, perhaps in a year or two it will become like bitcoin)
I wish everyone a nice day!
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
February 22, 2018, 12:41:47 AM
Both have a difference, As Bitcoin, Ethereum is the network blockchain public scattered. Although there is a lot of difference technical Bitcoin and Ethereum, the difference between the ultimate goal is and its function. Bitcoin offer money to the payment system electronic peer-to-peer or transfer Bitcoin. While Ethereum focus blockchain-nya to run the ter-desentralisasi, including one of them payment or transfer Ether.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
February 22, 2018, 12:15:16 AM
For me the bitcoin is very high price than ethereum . Btc win vs ethereum.
Activity: 210
February 22, 2018, 12:08:56 AM
  In my opinion, I choose investment in bitcoin because the bitcoin is profitable and good for the long term.
Activity: 126
February 21, 2018, 05:34:38 PM
For my opinion ETH has more usability that BTS. It’s gives more chance fore progress. Thanks why my voice for ETH!
Activity: 35
February 21, 2018, 05:24:21 PM

Maybe this year will be ETH year .. Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
February 21, 2018, 05:22:20 PM
Both are great investments.
BTC was the 'founding father' of cryptocurrencies whereas ETH was built on top of the BTC framework to include more advanced and better features. ETH is considered the 'founding father' of smart contracts in the blockchain.
I wouldn't say one replaces the other. Both are significant in their own ways.

I agree. However, right now, Ethereum would be the better investment. It shows good potential nowadays plus its value isa bit lower, which gives it more room to increase. Bitcoin is already a high value asset that it has more room to depreciate, also, the amount of capital you need is higher, which would give you a little amount of holding even if you shred a big capital. Also, the gains ethereum is showing is more significant and promising now.
Activity: 209
February 21, 2018, 05:20:09 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum are different, but they have a great potential in the future. Bitcoin is the greatest cryptocurrency  which is predicted to increase higher since its supply is very limited. Thus,  bitcoin price is expensive now. While ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency behind bitcoin. It's growing quickly,  and if we see in any exchanges, it's becoming much more used. So,  both bitcoin and ethereum are a good choice at investing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 21, 2018, 05:12:29 PM
These two coins are the major ones on the market and both are great. I'd rather had both on the portfolio,  they are granted to have good growth due to high demand.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
February 21, 2018, 05:09:59 PM
Bitcoin has already got its value to the peak but Ethereum has remained to be gain more in the next two years. The price of Ethereum must go $5000 till 2019.

I like both and have invested in both and will like them both grow more and more.
I don't think Bitcoin has reached its pick value and I don't think Ethereum will be $5000 by the end of the year.
Activity: 126
February 21, 2018, 05:05:39 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum have a lot of enthusiasts and great demand too, and I like them very much, but we'll be faster transaction with eTH and of course cheaper fees. People's tastes vary but I'm sure both are equally the most popular coin in the world of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: