Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts? - page 96. (Read 15440 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 28, 2018, 11:31:14 AM
In the near future, bitcoin will remain the main crypto currency. After the announcement of the lightning network, bitcoin earned several loyalty points.  Smiley
Bitcoin will never be replaced by any cryptocurrency tokens , Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency. But we can't just underestimate ETH because It has some huge potential of improving and creating new things that bitcoin cant. Every mainstream coins has a potential its just bitcoin is the most better.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
January 28, 2018, 11:30:08 AM
Personally I am more towards ETH has I missed the bitcoin train, I am trying to collect as much as possible and hopefully the price increases dramatically and I can sit back and relax, I think if I was around in the crypto world when bitcoin was first introduced I would be in a different situation.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
January 28, 2018, 11:22:38 AM
I would have chosen Ethereum, but right now I think that it is highly over-priced. The market cap of ETH is now more than half of that of Bitcoin (120 billion USD vs 197 billion USD), although Bitcoin remains far more popular than any other altcoin (including Ethereum). But one positive about ETH is that its trading volumes have picked up over the past few weeks.

Its price is normal man please try to understand the innovation behind ethereum. It totally disrupted the old fashion crypto technology with smart contracts and started a new era on the sector.

ETH will be much bigger than this in the future.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
January 28, 2018, 11:17:18 AM
In the near future, bitcoin will remain the main crypto currency. After the announcement of the lightning network, bitcoin earned several loyalty points.  Smiley
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
January 28, 2018, 11:16:45 AM
I would have chosen Ethereum, but right now I think that it is highly over-priced. The market cap of ETH is now more than half of that of Bitcoin (120 billion USD vs 197 billion USD), although Bitcoin remains far more popular than any other altcoin (including Ethereum). But one positive about ETH is that its trading volumes have picked up over the past few weeks.
Activity: 378
January 28, 2018, 11:12:13 AM
I think those coins should not be compared because they are used for different purposes. Bitcoin is the leading digital coin because it is the first digital currency ever invented, but altcoins like ethereum are also leading in other ways. I think, both coins have great potentials in the market and both have already built a good reputation.
Activity: 206
January 28, 2018, 11:11:51 AM
BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?
For my part, I think bitcoin is better, bitcoin has a long history, and more people know bitcoin than ETH. ETH is also a good investment, and it has a lot of advantages. You can Choose both to invest.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
January 28, 2018, 11:11:24 AM
I think that ethereum is a better coin in bitcoin in terms of overall basis like the system and the features of it because it has a smart contract which means that the ethereum will never lose demand on the market because people need it in order to participate in almost all the ICOs that we have right now because most of the cryptocurrency that is being created is under the ethereum coin.
Activity: 196
January 28, 2018, 11:02:57 AM
I invest in Ethereum more than bitcoin. This is my personal decision. But I am guided by utility. For me, what is more useful, then more promising and more profitable in the future. Vitalik's development should reduce the cost of transactions and this will be a new stage in the development of the platform.
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 11:01:48 AM
The nodes of the ethereum are more distributed than in bitcoin, and therefore the ethereum network is more decentralized.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
I was quet but i was not blind
January 28, 2018, 10:52:30 AM
most like both coin and i personaly like eth beacuse its mooning now super fast than bitcoin sure and shot its i know its Ta is best
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
January 28, 2018, 10:51:18 AM
between bitcoin and ethereum both have very good qualities so they are good for us to hold because bitcoin and ethereum have a very rapid increase and also quickly give benefits to everyone who has it
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 10:47:47 AM
Both are good, but choosing from these two for long term investment i'd go with bitcoin.
Activity: 686
January 28, 2018, 10:31:13 AM
For investing, I don't suggest btc or eth anymore, they are safe palce sometimes but other times I dont invest to them, I can suggest Neo for 2018. I hope it will rise very much this year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
January 28, 2018, 10:25:28 AM
the ethereum bitcoin flippneing is getting closer , as it stands 190bill to 120 bill marketcap.  I'm pretty sure ethereum will have the higher marketcap in 2 months.
Activity: 308
January 28, 2018, 10:24:25 AM
Both currencies are good, but each in its own way.
Bitcoin is easy to use and fits most of the crypto user community.The ethereum is not so easy to use.
And there is less anonymity. But ethereum  is a possibility of smart counter-attacks, which is not present in bitcoins.
Smart contracts have given the world many new companies that move civilization forward.

ETH's market share against bitcoin is going up very hard last weeks. This is like an indicator for us to see that the future of ETH is more bright than the BTC's future. Here, I don't blame BTC, just saying. ETH's actual price should be $6.000 at least.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 10:21:37 AM
Bitcoin as we all know that this is the very first crypto currencies and the most powerful one and its price is bigger than eth so eth is only second to btc but they are good currencies.
Activity: 516
Merit: 105
January 28, 2018, 10:15:27 AM
Both currencies are good, but each in its own way.
Bitcoin is easy to use and fits most of the crypto user community.The ethereum is not so easy to use.
And there is less anonymity. But ethereum  is a possibility of smart counter-attacks, which is not present in bitcoins.
Smart contracts have given the world many new companies that move civilization forward.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 10:11:09 AM
I think both are good investments.
Activity: 336
January 28, 2018, 10:08:51 AM
I think the growth rate of ethereum will outpace the growth rate of bitcoin. But ethereum will not catch up with bitcoin, because there is a big difference in price between them.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: