Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum? - page 25. (Read 1989 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 07:38:42 AM
In my opinion, I will pick Bitcoin because of its higher value but I am also seeing great potential on Ethereum too. So I think both currencies are good for investing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 07:10:39 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

Yes, I agree with you.
By the way, I think NEO is also the best coin. It can compare with ETH.

Yes Neo can be compared to etherium but i dont think Neo is better than etherium.
Etherium is number 2 after bitcoin in marketcap and also number 2 in promissing altcoin. Invest in both of them can give us high profit.
Activity: 132
January 26, 2018, 07:02:49 AM
For me i will choose both bitcoin and ethereum. Because both of them help me to earn money. But in terms of value bitcoin price is higher then ethereum. May be ethereum have a potential and its good, but this is not mean that ethereum is better than bitcoin. Bitcoin is better than all cyrptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
January 26, 2018, 06:38:11 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

In terms of features altcoins is much better with bitcoins in the case with ether vs bitcoins ether has smart contracts which bitcoins does not have that's why ethereum's market is very big a lot of successful ico are in there NEO and CARDANO are also good choice for some altcoins that can battle bitcoin in the future, bitcoin just been the one that people recognize so far because its the mother of all coins that's  why its so popular.
Activity: 340
January 26, 2018, 05:03:41 AM
I also agree with you. But short time eth can hardly pass btc. will probably need long time to eth to pass btc
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 05:02:08 AM

both are good for long-term investments. there is nothing better than investing in both crypto. I believe, there are many benefits when we have bitcoin and ethereum. you can trade when profits come to you. this is a choice and plan to get around the market and circumstances.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 04:52:53 AM
Still a better investment for the moment is a Bitcoin.
But Ethereum, in my opinion, is his chief competitor who can replace him.

ETH is good, but I am not sure that it can replace BTC.
Activity: 60
January 23, 2018, 02:13:45 PM
Both coin are massive for their growth rate. In the 2017 both Bitcoin and Ethereum has a strong groewth history. Both are icon coin in crypto currency world.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 10:54:01 AM
Bitcoin has a greater projection and at the same time more risks, both of devaluation of its value and of scams, perhaps that's why for ethereum newbies it is a better option, a little safer
Activity: 126
January 23, 2018, 10:46:06 AM

Bitcoin has twice as much money compared with Ethereum. You can check the coinmarket cap for that info.
Bitcoin so far is much bigger than Ethereum
Activity: 247
January 23, 2018, 10:42:08 AM
I have both. It's clearly that bitcoin has more power than ethereum but I guess ethereum has a lot of potential to go big.
Activity: 40
January 23, 2018, 10:41:12 AM
If Bitcoin wasn't the first coin - Ethereum would be 20x the Bitcoin price. Facts. Eth is spearheaded by an absolute genuis too!
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 10:40:20 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the safest choice to investment now. Ethereum is more profitable than Bitcoin with compared to price.
Activity: 72
January 23, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

Bitcoin is more better than ethereum. And yes, bitcoin has a higher value than ethereum, because it's the most reliable crypto currency that gives you a huge profit in the near future just by investing to it. And also bitcoin is the first digital currency in the whole world before those altcoins arrived.
Activity: 48
January 23, 2018, 10:34:45 AM
Only one advise : all in on ethereum for the next weeks and months dude
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
January 23, 2018, 10:32:46 AM
While new coins, tokens blooming with each day, ETH is becoming old and obselete. There are many tokens that are better that ETH. And ETH does not have the marketing power that BTC has. ETH dev team should do something about it, or ETH will be forgotten.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
January 23, 2018, 10:15:34 AM
of course bitcoin because bitcoin is king of cryptocurrency and always famous . when first time people know cryptocurrency is bitcoin not ethereum
but ethereum is not bad. just not popular than bitcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 10:03:58 AM
I would prefer using bitcoin because its more
popular than ethereum, on the other hand
ethereum has lest fees when it comes to
making a payment transaction.
Bitcoin is the most used and the best than ethereum. Even if the price of btc today has declined to what we expected it will regained to become high its value. Bitcoin is on top than other cryptocurrency and ethereum is the next for me. I have been investing in bitcoin and I still believe it will be the most valuable in the future.  
Activity: 114
January 23, 2018, 10:03:26 AM
Invest in both coins as I do. I made money from both coins. BTC has a high value on long term and BTC is well more accepted by companies.
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
January 23, 2018, 10:01:05 AM
I believe that bitcoin will always be higher than the etherium. Because bitcoin has much more capitalization. And, in principle, the exchange rate of other currencies depends on it. When bitcoin fell in price, these and other currencies also lost their positions. Therefore, bitcoin is better, regardless of the difference in price compared to the etherium
Pages:
Jump to: