Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum? - page 20. (Read 1989 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
February 02, 2018, 12:35:05 PM
Ethereum is already 70% of Bitcoin.  It has been getting stronger for two months now.  It will probably pass Bitcoin by the end of March.  There is no future in Bitcoin.  They are making no technical advance in over two years as LN is proving to be a total centralized pig fuck - that doesn't even work. 

Are you talking about the price? Cause if so it is pretty obvious that the eth price to far from 70%. If you are talking about the users then we should have to verify that first. Are they really not making any technical adjustments towards bitcoin? I think they do. Tho it was just failing all over again
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
February 02, 2018, 12:12:46 PM
One plus on Ethereum's side, the market price is nowhere near as volatile at present.

ethereum has been more stable than bitcoin for how many years. Yet people still acknowledge bitcoin why? Simple cause even if bitcoin is more volatile. It has a much better reputation in terms in most cases. So as long as bitcoin is still alive ethereum can always be at the second spot or worse
Ethereum is already 70% of Bitcoin.  It has been getting stronger for two months now.  It will probably pass Bitcoin by the end of March.  There is no future in Bitcoin.  They are making no technical advance in over two years as LN is proving to be a total centralized pig fuck - that doesn't even work. 
Even though bitcoin doesn't have that futuristic features and it has a very old features for a cryptocurrency, i think that bitcoin will still be the top 1 on the ranking of the coinmarketcap because bitcoin is the dictator and as the bitcoin moves into what direction, the altcoin do the same and i can't deny that ethereum is a good cryptocurrency but i am still more into bitcoin since i got my first income into working with bitcoin.

This is an effect, it is not the cause.
Whatever coin is in the 1st place will move most other coins based on its own price. The reason is that most people would own what is in the 1st place AND some altcoins. So if they fear something, they will sell some amount of their different coins.

This is the reason the market moves mostly together, it's not like Bitcoin falls and then Electroneum is like "oh! my cousin Mr. BTC fell, let's go slide with him"
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 11:41:13 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

Ethereum has good chances to overapass Ethereum, but , right now, Ethereum is starting to have the same issues as Bitcoin. HUGE fees when you make a transaction.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 02, 2018, 11:32:25 AM
One plus on Ethereum's side, the market price is nowhere near as volatile at present.

ethereum has been more stable than bitcoin for how many years. Yet people still acknowledge bitcoin why? Simple cause even if bitcoin is more volatile. It has a much better reputation in terms in most cases. So as long as bitcoin is still alive ethereum can always be at the second spot or worse
Even though bitcoin doesn't have that futuristic features and it has a very old features for a cryptocurrency, i think that bitcoin will still be the top 1 on the ranking of the coinmarketcap because bitcoin is the dictator and as the bitcoin moves into what direction, the altcoin do the same and i can't deny that ethereum is a good cryptocurrency but i am still more into bitcoin since i got my first income into working with bitcoin.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 06:55:10 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and  Ethereum is a token.So I think bitcoin is very stronger than ether.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
February 02, 2018, 06:44:45 AM

Activity: 2
February 02, 2018, 02:05:37 AM
Most of my holdings are in Bitcoin (read 99% of my crytpo cash). That said, I think that the move to POS vs. POW is a good one for Ethereum and will save a ton of energy over the long-term. Looking at Ethereum and NEO side by side if I had to choose a winner it'd be QTUM. I think NEO and Ethereum are really similar, so much so that both don't need to exist and I think that QTUM is the next thing.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
February 02, 2018, 01:08:32 AM

Activity: 294
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 01:07:58 AM
For me bitcoin will always be the best bothe eth and btc has the largest crypto network in the world but bitcoin will always be the genuine one eth created based on innovation that's why i don't see that eth will surpass eth and even when you look at the market most coins rely on bitcoin if it's like if bitcoin value goes down all of them goes down and even bitcoin's value now is going low the gap between eth and btc value is still large.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
February 02, 2018, 01:04:25 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 327
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
February 02, 2018, 01:02:09 AM
When it comes to price, Bitcoin really is on the top and Etherium is right next to it. We can't say which one is better but all I can say is, It depends on how we used it. Some people liked etherium because it is much easier than bitcoin when it comes to payments because etherium has less fee than bitcoin. Then some people says bitcoin is better than Etherium because bitcoin has a higher price than Etherium. But its true, Bitcoin's price is higher than Etherium but Etherium has something much better than Bitcoin.

One of bitcoin's advantage is we can earn profit by just simply investing money and holding then sell it when bitcoin's price gets higher. In this strategy some people are taking advantage to its volatility. Its so easy isn't? This strategy is often used by Bitcoin users. But one of bitcoin's disadvantage is, when it comes to small payments, it is not good to use bitcoin because of its high fees although we can still use it if you like.

Then when it comes to etherium, we cant earn more profit by investing and holding it because as we all know. Etherium price is not that higher like bitcoin. But etherium is a perfect digital currency to use for small payments.

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 12:29:31 AM
Both are good for long term investments and also NEO are competing those coins. But I rather to choose bitcoin and I really trust them. Wishing that the price of bitcoin will be reached the highest value in the history. As of now the price is in the deep but it will surely pump up again between February and March.

I think Ethernet is suitable for speculation, bits for hedge. One is smart contract engage token, one is virtual gold.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 11:36:33 PM
Both are good for long term investments and also NEO are competing those coins. But I rather to choose bitcoin and I really trust them. Wishing that the price of bitcoin will be reached the highest value in the history. As of now the price is in the deep but it will surely pump up again between February and March.
Activity: 364
February 01, 2018, 11:19:07 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

Will for me ethereum is a great crypto currency.but it took long time to catch bitcoin...but ethereum has great potential same as bitcoin.Most of ico use ethereum maybe because ethereum have a great transaction it will appear if you send your token or eth on other wallet...
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 10:42:46 PM
Bitcoin is one of the best coin. You can call it father in crypto currency. Ether is second coin in crypto world. They have different block chain. Today Bitcoin price is high but eth price is low. You can easily buy 1 eth but you don't buy btc. I hope eth price can be increase with btc. So I choose eth now.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
February 01, 2018, 10:07:59 PM
Actually, each of them got their own advantages whereas Bitcoin is obviously the People's Choice for being Top 1  while Ethereum has better attributes than it somehow and has a potential to beat it. So I think that an argument about which is better among the two is not necessarily needed since they are both reliable coins and already established a strong foundation in the market.

But if I'm asked what will I choose between them, I'll go for btc not because I don't like eth but only because of racticality. I prefer to use it because the digital wallet I'm currently using here in our country only supports btc which ables me to buy btc from it directly therefore I don't need to use exchanges anymore. That is hassle-free for me comparing if I pick eth.
Activity: 104
February 01, 2018, 09:24:50 PM
While both Bitcoin and Ethereum are powered by the principle of distributed ledgers and cryptography, the two differ in many technical ways. For example, the programming language used by Ethereum is Turning complete whereas Bitcoin is in a stack based language. Other differences include block time Ethereum transaction is confirmed in seconds compared to minutes for Bitcoin and their basic builds Ethereum uses ethash while Bitcoin uses secure hash algorithm.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 01, 2018, 09:07:00 PM
XRP !
-End
what xrp?
it was 3 $ a month ago and now it is below 1 $
very failure currency
Don't fall for that coin, that coin is heavily regulated and goes against the rules of crypto. Invest in it if you are only about the money.
Activity: 118
February 01, 2018, 07:59:33 PM
Without a doubt ethereum has many more advantages than bitcoin, and it is only a matter of time before the market places these two giants in their rightful place: ethereum as the great market champion, and bitcoin relegated to a second place temporary before many other altcoins end up moving it to a rather relegated place.
Activity: 52
February 01, 2018, 07:22:27 PM
I think bitcoin isn't my favorite, here is why I think ethereum is better than btc.

It takes a lot longer for bitcoin to be confirmed compared to ethereum

Bitcoin is just too volatile let just say im sending a 2 btc transaction 9.2k a bitcoin it could go up to 9.9k when it is getting confirmed.

Bitcoin has 4x higher fees than Ethereum.

More coins are being built off of Ethereum than bitcoin

these are my reasons
Pages:
Jump to: