Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum? - page 21. (Read 1989 times)

Activity: 610
Merit: 261
February 01, 2018, 07:20:07 PM
XRP !
-End
what xrp?
it was 3 $ a month ago and now it is below 1 $
very failure currency
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
February 01, 2018, 07:18:52 PM
XRP !
-End
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 07:17:35 PM
At the moment bitcoin is more widely accepted for transactions.Very easy to understand and specially for newbies.I have read somewhere that Bitcoin is safer and more widely accepted.It has more utility for the time being.But Ethereum is cheaper, and it has a much a higher ceiling considering its utility.
So both are very potential. Bitcoin is very effective for long-term investment because its price movement is not as fast as others. If the ethereum for day trade is quite effective. So, if you can use both of them will be better.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 06:37:27 PM
As it is not strange in the background of the fall of bitcoin, the ethereum lost not much from its price. I connect this with the fact that now many have decided to invest in ICO, which usually accept payments on ETH and use it in their projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 05:13:21 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?
Bitcoin and ethereum are both good quality coins, I think that bitcoin can keep pace with ethereum. But now there are ethereums ahead of Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are gradually decreasing and prices of ethereum are getting bullish.bitcoin and ethereum is also better coin in crypto currency markets.
Activity: 56
Merit: 8
February 01, 2018, 04:34:30 PM
about 5 month ago when ETH been 303$ i must decide about investment so i decided to buy ETH and now i see that decide is correct
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 04:27:31 PM
If I think they are the best, every transaction we can check the price between the two, if indeed among them there is one of our highest only piih favorable. but in my opinion both are hope for everyone Smiley
Activity: 221
February 01, 2018, 03:29:31 PM
I think ETH is technologically more bitcoin, but because bitcoin was the first higher cost. Such a conclusion can be made by getting acquainted with the EPC-20 protocol. Although now other coins can compete with him, the same NEO
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 01, 2018, 03:16:21 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

In terms of value, it's undeniable that Bitcoin holds that crown. Even if its value has dumped quite exponentially in the past few weeks, it still has the best value around. However, what changed, at the moment, is the potential, for now Bitcoin has low potential due to its continued loss in value and a forecast of gain that may take months or even years to happen. On the other hand, Ethereum has shown great potential and promise in the last few months. Many people are also shifting focus on it right now that has certainly increase its usage traffic that would contribute for its value to increase some more. Also, have noted as one of the better altcoins in the market that has shown endurance and resilience even during the times the market seemed to be in a really bad state, I think that it could contributed for Ethereum's continued resurgence in the cryptomarket, which is why, for now, I would choose it over Bitcoin.

I think banning bitcoin will make it worth even more like when they ban drugs they price goes crazy. Ban bitcoin and the demand will be crazy. I wouldn't want my money in a chinese bank. If I was poor and in china I would rather use bitcoin. The government doesn't want that.

Right now bitcoin fell 9% and eth 5% but eth is stable. I think if you look at recent graphs you will find that Eth is ahead of bitcoin as far as usd value goes. Eth never went down too much recently but bitcoin has so much.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 03:11:40 PM
i was thinking bitcoin was way more steady than ethereum but recently i think otherwise. ethereum is getting better in some ways like transfer fee and time. hope it keeps its consistency.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
February 01, 2018, 02:55:27 PM
BTC currently is more prospective and profitable because of the price hikes, ethereum has more potential for the future as it's growing at a steady pace and is easily one of the best altcoins in the market today. Eth is also more stable which is better for laymen to trade with.
Activity: 471
February 01, 2018, 02:39:28 PM
At the moment bitcoin is more widely accepted for transactions.Very easy to understand and specially for newbies.I have read somewhere that Bitcoin is safer and more widely accepted.It has more utility for the time being.But Ethereum is cheaper, and it has a much a higher ceiling considering its utility.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
February 01, 2018, 02:38:21 PM

In terms of value, it's undeniable that Bitcoin holds that crown. Even if its value has dumped quite exponentially in the past few weeks, it still has the best value around. However, what changed, at the moment, is the potential, for now Bitcoin has low potential due to its continued loss in value and a forecast of gain that may take months or even years to happen. On the other hand, Ethereum has shown great potential and promise in the last few months. Many people are also shifting focus on it right now that has certainly increase its usage traffic that would contribute for its value to increase some more. Also, have noted as one of the better altcoins in the market that has shown endurance and resilience even during the times the market seemed to be in a really bad state, I think that it could contributed for Ethereum's continued resurgence in the cryptomarket, which is why, for now, I would choose it over Bitcoin.
Activity: 36
February 01, 2018, 02:34:33 PM
eht better, because i see the stability of it
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 02:25:21 PM
I personally think that Ethereum is much better than BTC.
In my opinion, there are very good chances in the future for them to exchange their positions on the market.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
February 01, 2018, 02:16:10 PM

Of course bitcoin is still the best though bitcoin prices are down on this day, at least the bitcoin community will not just disappear, surely they are waiting for the right moment to see bitcoin prices back up to the moon !!
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
February 01, 2018, 02:10:46 PM
In reality BITCOIN is the best but nowadays people are trusting more new and fresh altcoins like ethereum , ripple etc. as they are more reliable according to them and BITCOIN is getting older.But it is not truth BITCOIN still has much potential than others .
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 02:05:04 PM
i agree with you, both top coins.  look at ETH today, still rising not like BTC stocked and keep in going down. but i know it will rise again soon. Smiley
Activity: 882
February 01, 2018, 02:02:15 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are both different Crytocurrency that has large achievements in the crypyo industry and reached unbelievable milestones. We cannot compare these two because both of them have their own advantages and disadvantages. There are many ways on how we can gain Bitcoin and Ethereum which has become a basis of other cryptocurrency. Ethereum has their own wallet which is easy to use and it can be secured by many ways. Bitcoin also has their own wallet which is also easy to use and thru this wallets, you can convert it to cash.

I agree with your words,Bitcoin and Etherium must be very good coins. But their crytocurrencys are different.Therefore,both coins should be considered separately.Apart from Bitcoin, Etherium also comes with the formula.So it is not okay to compare these coin.
Activity: 94
January 31, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

Bitcoin is still the better. because Ethereum will be converted to bitcoin in order you can exchange it for real money. And in terms of value. Bitcoin is way better than ethereum. To conclude this discussion. Bitcoin is still better than ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: