Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum? - page 22. (Read 1989 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
January 31, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

Ethereum have smart contracts. And I believe Ethereum have more devs, funds and connections. Of course I want bitcoin to be better but it has to do something and not just linger on being the first decentralized crypto.
Bitcoin dev team are complete assholes who have spent two years making nothing but enemies.  On the other hand, Ethereum has a HUGE group of smart guys building scaling solutions, anti energy waste solutions, and real business applications.  Further, the community that is deploying on ETH blockchain is huge.  What is the language used to program onto the bitcoin blockchain?  nothing.  What is the language to program into ETH blockchain: Microsofts Solidity (and several other very cool ones).  Bitcoin sucks eggs because Blockstream fucked it all up. 
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
January 31, 2018, 07:18:55 AM
It's like you want to compare glass vs wood?

In what aspect you want to compare them? Because the only similarity between this two is that they are cryptocurrencies, except that they are two very different thing.

If you refer which will be the no1 coin, if nothing crazy happens, than its still BTC for a few years I think

Ethereum have smart contracts. And I believe Ethereum have more devs, funds and connections. Of course I want bitcoin to be better but it has to do something and not just linger on being the first decentralized crypto.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 05:26:16 AM
It's like you want to compare glass vs wood?

In what aspect you want to compare them? Because the only similarity between this two is that they are cryptocurrencies, except that they are two very different thing.

If you refer which will be the no1 coin, if nothing crazy happens, than its still BTC for a few years I think
Activity: 8
January 31, 2018, 05:06:59 AM
Bitcoin is like gold. Bitcoin is Perfect Money So we all use Bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
January 31, 2018, 04:59:58 AM
If I think the best asset is bitcoin because its existence really helps someone in the affairs of seeking profits quickly.Moreover,in terms of bitcoin prices are very dominant than other altcoin so that makes someone tend to use it until whenever.
Activity: 256
Merit: 255
January 31, 2018, 04:03:58 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

I strongly agree with you
I think Bitcoin is the best. Now-a-days in cryptocurrency world bitcoin is one of the best coin. Bitcoin is so much popular .The price of Bitcoin is increasingly. Many people are engaged with bitcoin. The value of Bitcoin is so much. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 03:50:50 AM
I think it's better than Ethereum from bitcoin. Because I have done Signature Campaign and bounty  Campaign at the Bitcointalk Forum. They give me Ethereum. With the help of Ethereum, you can buy other coins easily.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
January 30, 2018, 06:15:21 AM
I also have the feeling that Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin. But it is still too early to tell and Bitcoin with LN will soon be implemented for sure. I can see Bitcoin breaking ath first before a possible Ethereum overtake.
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
January 30, 2018, 06:09:48 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two of the most popular digital coins today. In terms of value, bitcoin is much larger than ethereum, but in terms of potential, ethereum is quite capable of dealing with bitcoin. So you think which one is better?

both are profitable for me. I never care which one is better than both. as I know, bitcoin and ethereum are references to the various altcoin prices available.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
January 30, 2018, 06:09:41 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum, bitcoin is a very popular digital currency today, I believe that bitcoin will always rise even higher, because for them bitcoin is very much used today and easy to use by them, if ethereum is also good for long-term investment, because the price is also very cheap for a good future.
Activity: 102
Merit: 13
January 30, 2018, 05:53:31 AM
I will choose bitcoin. The reason why bitcoin can beat Ethereum is also due to its first-mover advantages. After seven years of development and growth, bitcoin has formed an ecosystem that others can not replicate, just two years ago Ethereum is far from being able to compare with Bitcoin in terms of size or popularity.
Activity: 107
Merit: 14
January 30, 2018, 05:50:53 AM
Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are based on decentralized blockchain technology, but there are still many differences in deep-seated technologies. Among them, for the specific performance of decentralization, Bitcoin is mainly divided into three parts: complete node decentralization, centralized computing and decentralized development. In contrast, Ethereum's development process is completely centralized, and although this can significantly improve efficiency, it also makes it impossible to guarantee the security of its rules and is vulnerable. Bitcoin, on the other hand, has become more stable, which has laid an important foundation for its steady development and at the same time has determined the safety of investment.
Activity: 27
January 30, 2018, 05:50:30 AM
BTC has been around longer, used unilaterally in crypto and is better known. ETH is newer, has a promising 'leader' and provides a different service to BTC. I think they depend on each other at the moment, however if I had to choose which to buy it would probably be ETH.
Activity: 110
January 30, 2018, 05:47:27 AM
Unlike bitcoin, Ethereum does not need to rely on accumulating mining power to run. It is more inclined to achieve self-maintenance through the balance between the costs of affordable mining and payment
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 05:46:56 AM
Mostly people will prefer you first priority to Bitcoin because bitcoin is the biggest coin in all coin present in the world while also more trusted and most favorite because of its high price. Due to all these qualities number of follower of bitcoin is also very large in number. While ethereum is also good coin but no as good like bitcoin because ethereum still need alot of improvement.
Activity: 101
January 30, 2018, 05:39:51 AM
I think it is Ethereum. Ethereum mining can be done with a conventional computer and does not require specialized mining equipment such as Bitcoin. Therefore, Ethereum mining can be more involved. Anyone running Ethereum mining client software on their own computer can become a miner just as BitTorrent allows any user to share their own files publicly. This is a good strategy because it makes ordinary users affordable for Ethereum and does not require over-reliance on expensive mining.
Activity: 360
January 30, 2018, 05:37:43 AM

This is true. Maybe because Ethereum's price is not as high as bitcoin, which means using it doesn't require large amount of transaction fees unlike bitcoin. Also, it is very idea to use Ethereum when it comes to joining campaigns because a lot of people use it as well and it will not be difficult to sell the coins that one has.
Activity: 123
Merit: 12
January 30, 2018, 05:35:06 AM
Ethereum blockchain is designed to be fully programmable and more cost-effective than bitcoin. It has greater scalability and is a key requirement for users to use blockchain at a low cost. Because Ethereum does not focus solely on financial transactions, the purpose of Ethereum's blockchain is different from Bitcoin.
Activity: 276
Merit: 254
January 30, 2018, 05:22:41 AM
I avoiding Ethereum because complicated smart contracts are ticking bombs, you never know when someone going to exploit your complicated smart contract. At about 60% of Bitcoin market cap, Ethereum is overvalued in my opinion.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 05:18:54 AM
I think both are good. Bitcoin, however, seems to be better because its value, potential for future growth and its popularity are far superior to Ethereum. However, it seems that ETH is present in every coin, which can be considered as a swap unit of many coins, its value is not too large, easy to use and store.
Pages:
Jump to: