Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years? - page 14. (Read 4701 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
January 22, 2018, 03:12:31 AM
What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH

The most profitable to invest in 5 years?  Well it is really hard to say what will happen in the next few years. In my understanding today's market trend it would be true to say that one of ETH or BTC increase its price in the next few years. If I were you I would Invest in both ETH and BTC it will surely profitable for you in both coins. Many speculation says BTC would hit the 20k$ dollar mark this year it is best to start early since BTC price is not that high.
Activity: 98
Merit: 17
January 17, 2018, 12:30:24 AM
Well, I think ethereum is going to be more profitable than bitcoin in the next 5 years because ethereum is cheaper than bitcoin now. The money you can use to buy bitcoin can still buy you about 20 ethereum.
I agree Ethereum is cheaper and I think investing in ethereum is very interesting since it has a lot of features that are actually better than bitcoin and through time people will demand. And since ethereum will be one of the oldest ones everyone will invest in it and it's value will grow slowly but surely.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
January 16, 2018, 11:12:56 PM
I think better bitcoin because ETH until whenever can not compete with bitcoin, if you want to invest in the long term I have a suggestion you try to join here www.daneel.io because this site works with IMB a network in the world.
I agree with you. Bitcoin is the most popular currency of the world and it is not only 2017 that give such a high price to bitcoin. You will see that in the coming year more and more people will invest in bitcoin and the price will grow more and till the end of the year it will cross 50k. While Ethereum is far behind. It will take a long time to come up and give a huge profit to its investors.
if you look at the price of Etherum a few days ago that exceeds $1k in a short time I think you can see that the development of ethereum is faster than bitcoin development a few years ago, but it can not be a reference that ethereum is better than bitcoin, because in fact bitcoin has a very large user compared to ethereum, because it is certain that ethereum users are bitcoin users as well, but bitcoin users do not necessarily use ethereum
Activity: 63
Merit: 3
January 16, 2018, 10:39:11 PM
Right now, I prefer Ethereum, it has better technology and the smart contracts have a lot of cross-industrial usage. However, I’m still invested in Bitcoin as it is the current market leader.  Looking 5 years down the road Ethereum seems to have more utility, but the Bitcoin lighting network is going to have some interesting repercussions if it is successful.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
January 16, 2018, 10:37:48 PM

Why stick only with one. At least you should invest in both so that if one of them goes lower and then another goes higher then you have a leverage but if you put it all in one coin and that coin tanks then it would be bad for you. There is a speculation of good prices in the near future for both coins so you should just invest in those two. Though bitcoin is the one dominating the market right now, there is a possibility that another coin would be able to surpass it and therefore it is not the one in the spot light anymore so you should just adjust your portfolio along the way so that you will not regret holding the coin for a long time.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 10:19:33 PM
if I prefer ETH, because the price is still affordable contents of the wallet.
and suitable for the middle class like me.  Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
January 16, 2018, 08:18:47 PM
for the future ,, both are very good ,, i think bitcoin and ethereum will reach very good price .. if you have lots of money now is a very good time to buy bitcoin and ethereum ,, because the price is so down drastically ..

It good opportunity for the future growth. Bothe of coin is use the all country it will improver the future growth. Both of coin is differ the prices. It will change any time it will improver the people growth and gather some information for the improve the future business process. Bothe of coin connect the country people for the busimess growth and plan to process. Both of coin chage the prices. It time to process. It connect to country people and get a more profit. It will use any time to process and exchange the any countey currency. So it will improver and get some idea for plan to work and process improvement.
Activity: 518
January 16, 2018, 07:49:16 PM
for the future ,, both are very good ,, i think bitcoin and ethereum will reach very good price .. if you have lots of money now is a very good time to buy bitcoin and ethereum ,, because the price is so down drastically ..
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
January 16, 2018, 06:56:32 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum now decrease and that's normal.  The price of ethereum is $1000 while the price of the butcoin is $11,000 it's 11 times compared tot he price of ethereum.  But after 5 years for sure ethereum will increase more and they have possibility the price of the ethereum will increase more and bitcoin too. This coin is most of the potenti coin in crypto world it's your choice if you want to invest in ethereun or bitcoin because for sure this coin have big future better if you invest to this coin to earn more profit.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
January 16, 2018, 06:37:57 PM
Bitcoin will be more profitable I believe ... But it's better one splits the investment
Despite the high difference in market caps that could make us believe that ETH has an higher probability to make more money I think we are going to see bitcoin skyrocketing once the issue with the fees are resolved and when that happens the price will go up to levels that are difficult to imagine especially if we consider a 5 year time frame, so stick with BTC.
Activity: 195
Merit: 101
January 16, 2018, 05:52:51 PM
These 5 years will pass - and conversations will be conducted all the same! Well, I hope they will!  Cheesy
Activity: 420
January 16, 2018, 05:45:16 PM
If we are going to based it to the current situation of the cryptocurrency prices, I will be stating that Bitcoin has the greater improvement especially when it comes to price than Ethereum. But I do believe both cryptocurrencies are profitable for that time span of 5 years of holding and investment because based on what I have heard and read, these two cryptocurrencies are always been compared when it comes to benefits provided. Even though Ethereum was low price compared to Bitcoin, I believe that it has also the potential for growing and has benefit when it comes to investments.
But i think bitcoin is much better than other currencies because bitcoin price is very high and it will more increase in future and investors are more excited because they get big profit, so many people know about bitcoin and they want to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
January 16, 2018, 05:10:38 PM
If we are going to based it to the current situation of the cryptocurrency prices, I will be stating that Bitcoin has the greater improvement especially when it comes to price than Ethereum. But I do believe both cryptocurrencies are profitable for that time span of 5 years of holding and investment because based on what I have heard and read, these two cryptocurrencies are always been compared when it comes to benefits provided. Even though Ethereum was low price compared to Bitcoin, I believe that it has also the potential for growing and has benefit when it comes to investments.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 05:02:57 PM
I think bitcoin would still be the best option in years to come. As they say, nothing beats the original. Ethereum might get pumped ridiculously high in the next five years, however, that doesn't mean bitcoin will stay as it is today. It'll probably be more than we speculate.
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 03:43:59 PM
I think better bitcoin because ETH until whenever can not compete with bitcoin, if you want to invest in the long term I have a suggestion you try to join here www.daneel.io because this site works with IMB a network in the world.
I agree with you. Bitcoin is the most popular currency of the world and it is not only 2017 that give such a high price to bitcoin. You will see that in the coming year more and more people will invest in bitcoin and the price will grow more and till the end of the year it will cross 50k. While Ethereum is far behind. It will take a long time to come up and give a huge profit to its investors.
I think in the coming 5 years bitcoin will be the mainstream and all the people in the world will use it as their regular currency. In this time many countries has legalized bitcoin and many big companies accept bitcoin as their payments. On the other hand there is nothing like that about Ethereum. The price will no doubt grow more but there is no comparison between bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 03:40:44 PM
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 11:14:35 PM
of course more profitable bitcoin. why is that? because bitcoin for now is its course far from eth. certainly for the next 5 years I think the bitcoin rate is still higher than ethereum. and bitcoinlah more profitable for investment
Activity: 252
January 12, 2018, 11:13:55 PM
Over a period of five years, I think that Ethereum can be as valuable as bitcoin in terms of price and community around the world. Ethereum is developing very well because it brings new advanced and outstanding platform. Ethereum allows transactions to take place quickly and the cost per transaction is very low, which is receiving great support worldwide.
Activity: 182
January 12, 2018, 11:10:32 PM
Activity: 210
January 12, 2018, 11:08:24 PM

Both coin has one thing in common that is giving us the profit, but if the ask to choose I would choose the ETH now.

Bitcoin now does have a high price, but seemingly now prices continue to fall, I'm still unclear why prices seem hard to up again, but one reason for sure because many investors who sell bitcoin

ETH will appreciate and will have good value after 5 years because now the price has not been as expensive as bitcoin and It will provide excellent opportunities for investors to earn a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: