Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years? - page 11. (Read 4701 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 118
January 25, 2018, 06:40:26 PM
What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH

Most likely Ethereum will dominate the market for this year. Ethereum is the main suspect that will shift Bitcoin at snail speed, why I say so? ... We know that Ethereum price is not more than $ 1 while Bitcoin price is above $ 10, surely this will take a long time, because Ethereum growth is impossible forever smooth.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 12:18:51 PM
Difficult to state truly. It relies upon how well the lightning system winds up working. In the event that they can expand speed and lessen charges then I would state bitcoin will be ahead.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 25, 2018, 08:52:57 AM
Actually both altcoins are very good but if in order to choose I tend to rely on bitcoin which has the movement of the exchange rate is very fast making it easier for someone if you want to get a profit in a short time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 25, 2018, 04:36:02 AM

I think 5 years is such a short time for bitcoin to be overthrown from being the number 1 cryptocurrency all over the world. It is true that ethereum is one of the most used altcoin, still that doesn't mean that it can easily defeat bitcoin in just 5 years. Although, nothing is impossible, so we'll just have to see in the future.
Activity: 105
January 25, 2018, 04:11:07 AM
Both. Btc and eth are in the same promising future in crypto. Btc is the starting point of altcoins. This btc reign until now dominating the market place. More investors wants to have it. More people in crypto wants to own even one of it. Btc making a history in the world as the universal coin.
Eth making a history also seeing the future with btc in the long run. Eth value is nothing without btc. And for me eth couldn't able to stand without btc. And btc couldn't be the starting point without eth and other coins. I will choose both coin coz they have with the samegood future.
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 12:24:04 AM
Both coins have high potential for growth and development and in the next five years, both coins will actually be in high values. Eth and bitcoin are one of the top coins for long term investment however, between the two, i believe bitcoin would be more profitsble in the next five years. Eth is growing, certainly, but i guess bitcoin will be more profitable in the coming years.
I agree with your opinion, bitcoin is still a leader over the next five years. Indeed, ETH has the potential to compete with bitcoin, but it still takes a long time to compete, because at the moment bitcoin itself can still be considered the heart of another coin, when the bitcoin price drops then most of the other coins down, so does the opposite.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
January 24, 2018, 11:51:26 PM
Both have the same bright future for the next 5 years. And Holding both of them for the next 5 years would be great.

But for in next 5 years ethereum certainly can not be as big as bitcoin because people are still pegged to bitcoin as a main digital curency to be transacted and invested.
However, ethereum can still be valuable from now on because of the implementation of Proof of stake (PoS) system in the future.
Activity: 142
January 24, 2018, 09:26:25 PM
i think both because many people discover it and people will invest on this and the price will increase high ethereum and bitcoin increase on 2017 how about in five years the price will fly to the moon
Activity: 392
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 24, 2018, 08:31:33 PM
Both coins have high potential for growth and development and in the next five years, both coins will actually be in high values. Eth and bitcoin are one of the top coins for long term investment however, between the two, i believe bitcoin would be more profitsble in the next five years. Eth is growing, certainly, but i guess bitcoin will be more profitable in the coming years.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
January 24, 2018, 08:07:02 PM
I think both of them are profitable in the future because we can see now that ethereum is increasing and bitcoin too. So I think there no debate to this two currency because it's the same have potential and profitable in the future.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 24, 2018, 07:51:01 PM
You can see the answer just by looking at those 2 currency at this time,ethereum will just always be @10% of bitcoins price and will never ever be over bitcoins.Consider that almost all crypto users are commited to bitcoin or most people believe bitcoins more than ETH
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
January 24, 2018, 07:48:06 PM
I personally  believe that eth would be way bigger then bitcoin after 5 years but i am not sure because the price of bitcoin is so high it is impossible to let it crash a lot more than 2 - 3k but maybe ethereum will surpass the price.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
January 24, 2018, 07:45:30 PM
5 years from now, I will probably be more grateful that I held on to my Ethereum
Activity: 39
January 24, 2018, 07:36:22 PM
I would chose ETH because it has more future growth potential(it is much younger than BTC) but the best idea is to diversify yout investment so you should go with both.
Activity: 211
January 24, 2018, 05:06:13 PM
In the next 5 years I know Bitcoin will still be at it's number one position as the leading crypto coin in the market , although ethereum has a very bright future ,but Bitcoin is still the boss.
Activity: 18
January 24, 2018, 04:40:21 PM
I do not think that we should think one OR the other but btc AND eth. Both coins have proven to be market drivers for all the rest of the alt coins.
Activity: 322
January 24, 2018, 04:19:59 PM
Hard to say really. It depends on how well the lightning network ends up working. If they can increase speed and reduce fees then I would say bitcoin will be ahead.
Activity: 13
January 24, 2018, 03:10:19 PM
Bitcoin vs Ethereal after 5 years? I think bitcoin and ethereum will be bigger and bigger like years ago but it depends on people if they choose btc or eth i think that nobody knows who will win because it depends on people.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 02:03:31 PM
Everybody know that BTC is the mother of all cryptocurrency. BTC will still stand its top position no coins can't take its position. From me, after 5 years BTC price will be 10x than ETH but obviously ETH will be powerful in crypto market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 01:39:43 PM
Surely the one that will remain standing at on top is no other than bitcoin and eth will always be the next to bitcoin only. Although eth is a good for long term investment and a successful altcoin still bitcoin will remain hard to replace from its dwelling of success and every attempt against it can't be shaken the foundation of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: