Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years? - page 15. (Read 4733 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
January 12, 2018, 08:35:36 PM
Bitcoin will not give in to the etherium even after 10 years since bitcoin looks stronger and more reliable
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 04:14:18 PM
I think after 5 years Ethereum will be more profitable to invest in, Bitcoin has already had its year and is now facing a market correction. Soon people will realize that Bitcoin is actually quite useless as a currency but Ethereum actually has real-life usage with Dapps and other things, Ethereum hasn't gone mainstream yet and when it does its price will skyrocket like Bitcoin did this year.
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 04:03:33 PM
Well , there are some chances for Ethereum to become better then Bitcoin but the chances are really small . We know that Bitcoin has a bigger value then Ethereum , so know Bitcoin is better then Ethereum. Since the Bitcoin is falling down know, there are some chances to drop really much so Ethereum can be better then Bitcoin not in 5 years , maybe more early.
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
January 12, 2018, 02:28:45 PM
What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH
  i think still bitcoin is the most profitable than ethereum. bitcoin is very known and most useful everywhere. bitcoin is the king and the ethereum is the queen.. they both profitable but i think no crypto will beat the bitcoins when it comes on market. bitcoins is being use for most of countries.. well lets find out after 5 years if my prediction is failed i still believed on bitcoins. although i also invest  some on ethereum
Bitcoin is very much popiular than ethereum.Bitcoin has established itself in the market more than ethereum.People invest in bitcoin more than ethereum.Bitcoin has faced many ups and downs in the last nine years and is still doing well.Ethereum on the other hand has started initially and is not than established in the market.Ethereum cannot overtake bitcoin even in the next five years.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i love my family
January 11, 2018, 08:54:02 AM
  i think still bitcoin is the most profitable than ethereum. bitcoin is very known and most useful everywhere. bitcoin is the king and the ethereum is the queen.. they both profitable but i think no crypto will beat the bitcoins when it comes on market. bitcoins is being use for most of countries.. well lets find out after 5 years if my prediction is failed i still believed on bitcoins. although i also invest  some on ethereum
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
January 11, 2018, 08:30:52 AM
Bitcoin will be more profitable I believe ... But it's better one splits the investment
Diversification is nice strategy for making more and more profit in crypto market but again it should be kept in mind that all coins appearing promising in the digital world are not exactly so powerful regarding generating profit. Many people have lost their hard earned money after investing into bloody, useless altcoin projects. For diversification, it is great option to invest maximum into bitcoin and rest into gold.
Activity: 143
January 10, 2018, 01:33:14 PM
Bitcoin will still prevail. Even it has low growth rate for the last several weeks. Ethereum can reach what bitcoin has but bitcoin will always be ahead on ethereum even some altcoins.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
CPLAY Network
January 10, 2018, 01:29:58 PM
I think that ETH will be more valuable than BTC in 5 years, because it is the most popular platform for most new ICO
I'm not sure Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin's valuation, Ethereum is currently experiencing rapid price increment and slower transactions, I'm afraid in the future ICO will switch to another platform and that will definitely reduce the valuation of Ethereum, JMO  Wink
Activity: 70
January 10, 2018, 01:25:53 PM
Which community will bring out the best tech? Whoever does will win. I think Ethereum will just about scrape it in 5 years. Just watching vitalik talk about what they are cooking up is exciting!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 01:00:06 PM
I think that ETH will be more valuable than BTC in 5 years, because it is the most popular platform for most new ICO
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
January 10, 2018, 12:43:34 PM
Pretty sure that ETH will just increase its value alongside with bitcoin after 5 years as well as its growth and adoption, but sometimes there's something bugging me and make me kinda doubtful.
The price of ETH now always gets crushed by bitcoin overtime and there's no sign that ETH could rise from its falldown. The price always at $300 like someone is controlling the market LOL.

As we can see now this is not the case. ETH has reached $1,350 and probably will rise more in the future. However, I would choose Bitcoin for a long term investment like 5 years or more. Being a great crypto overall ETH has its problems and who knows how many new ones will arise in the future. For example recenly more than 500,000 ETH were "frozen" because of a "bug". (Read more here: https://www.ethnews.com/unknown-actor-kills-parity-library-contract-freezes-over-500k-ether ).

I think as far as OP is asking this question he/she is not an expert in this field and that's why I suggest to stick to Bitcoin which has much longer history than Ethereum and thus tested more and consequently trusted more than ETH.
Activity: 23
January 10, 2018, 12:32:19 PM
Ethereum is the future. Bitcoin has too old technology. 7 operations per second is not that speed that main cryptocurrency of the world should have. It's a really good brand. But ethereum beside brand is a great technology
Activity: 33
January 10, 2018, 12:32:05 PM

Well, what I can highly suggest is btc, as we all know bitcoin is existing for more than years already, realiable wise, and money wise. So bitcoin got my vote.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 12:28:18 PM
Well, I think ethereum is going to be more profitable than bitcoin in the next 5 years because ethereum is cheaper than bitcoin now. The money you can use to buy bitcoin can still buy you about 20 ethereum.
if I think the more profitable bitcoin and ETH are equally profitable but more profitable ETH if I think yes fixed bitcoin. because the price is always rising bitcoin and increasingly expensive from year to year
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
January 10, 2018, 12:19:12 PM
ETH could never pass the price of Bitcoin.

Seeing ETH pass through bitcoin's market cap is possible but for now I'm sticking to bitcoin and I don't want to say that it won't happen. But I'm pretty sure of that there are a lot of people that are holding ETH and Bitcoin, so it will be a rally against the supply of bitcoin and ETH. ETH's supply is higher than bitcoin but both has been great for this year and as an investment or currency, they will remain well after 5 years.

The supply of ETH is stable and the number of coins mined per year remains the same. In case of Bitcoin, the number of coins that can be mined decreases with time. So if the number of users cease to increase, there can be inflation with ETH and its value can go down. This is definitely going to be an issue facing Ethereum in the near future. 

Let's see if that will happen but as long as we are not on that state then there's no need to worry about it. People are faithful with their coins that they are investing and what's good about it Bitcoin is king and ETH is nex to it and so if 5 years has passed still nothing will make them move from different rankings or will them into another phasing of cryptocurrencies. I love these two coins especially bitcoin.

Exactly, we can never tell. IMO tho if what is the current situation between this two coins will remain as it is. When bitcoin grows up eth then which follows the king can also grow and can also go down as the king's current situation. I don't like eth to surpase bitcoin why? Cause we can simply use it as advantage from the fact that eth follows next to btc we can probably gain something from it
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

The most profitable to invest in for the next five years; I will go for the Ethereum definitely. As at now, we can  observe the trend of bitcoin price; it assumed a price bounce back after the festive periods and did a dip when it reached the 16k$. I did commented sometimes back as regards giving/having Ethereum share on some leverage given to the bitcoin; via ICO sales. Most purchases of altcoins has always been done through the bitcoin but now that Ethereum is being given a fair opportunity, there's a mooning already happening for Ethereum and it has a good entry point for a starter to make good profits.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
January 10, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

In 5 years time ethereum will be more profitable but when you say amount or value of either two i bet bitcoins will still be on top. The margin between this two coins will be small yet investing in bitcoin would still be a good choice for investors due to its reliability and success.
Predicting something related to digital market or digital currencies for such a long duration of time is definitely unlikely to happen. I have remained involved into crypto coins for a long time now and I have come to this:  predicting the future of digital coin is pretty much impossible. Ethereum is present in abundance while the remaining amount of Bitcoin is a scarce one. I really want to know the end of this competition.
I do not think that ethereum can ever defeat bitcoin even in the future.Bitcoin is far more valuable than ethereum.Bitcoin is well established in the market than ethereum.Bitcoin has been operating since nine years and has seen many ups and downs but has always emerged victorious.On the other hand ethereum has just started and is not at all famous like bitcoin.More and more people invest in bitcoin rather than ethereum.Bitcoin is the leading cryotocurrency in the market.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 08:12:21 AM

In 5 years time ethereum will be more profitable but when you say amount or value of either two i bet bitcoins will still be on top. The margin between this two coins will be small yet investing in bitcoin would still be a good choice for investors due to its reliability and success.
Predicting something related to digital market or digital currencies for such a long duration of time is definitely unlikely to happen. I have remained involved into crypto coins for a long time now and I have come to this:  predicting the future of digital coin is pretty much impossible. Ethereum is present in abundance while the remaining amount of Bitcoin is a scarce one. I really want to know the end of this competition.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 07:00:56 AM
You never know where you can win more. But still I think that bitcoin is safer and after 5 years we can observe bitcoin holders much richer than now.
Activity: 101
Merit: 3
January 10, 2018, 06:48:19 AM
I think eth is more profitable than bitcoin .Bitcoin is so risk and valable coin any time it willl be moon or any time down.Just few days reserch bitcoin hit 7000$ to 19000$ and is dumping  .ETh just few days its increasing more than 800$ but its low risk and tx fee is lower than btc.so i always choise Eth
Pages:
Jump to: