Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years? - page 21. (Read 4723 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 06:59:47 AM
What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH

For me the answer is bitcoin becuase bitcoin is a more reliable value. This is happening even now, in the long run it will be even more pronounced. Ethereum will not beat bitcoin because bitcoin is always be the leading crypto currency. Ethereum might be another popular coin but the popularity and the demand is not better for bitcoin. Bitcoin is increasing its value everyday while ethereum takes 2 to 3 months before going up.
Activity: 337
Merit: 195
Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY
December 08, 2017, 06:53:20 AM
I invested in etherium last two months. Of course Im hoping that etherium could match the current bitcoin's price in the next five years. But still, bitcoin will dominate other alt coins in the future. Either of the two is still a good investment.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
December 08, 2017, 06:46:28 AM

There is a slight possibility that ETH would over power bitcoin because of it's increasing popularity. I recently noticed that a lot of campaign people usually trade the coins that they've earned through ETH. Still, if bitcoin continues to be the most secure and longest ETH will have a hard time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 06:03:03 AM
I think the answer is obvious. Bitcoin will still be the best choice to invest since its value keeps on increasing. There will be a time where Ethereum will increase. Once it happen we can shift to Ethereum and then go back to bitcoin once its going up again. In my opinion, there's no need to stick with bitcoin if in any case it goes down, we always have a choice and we can always go back once its up again. That's how investment works. Both of them are profitable but I think you earn more on bitcoin if you are wise. Ethereum has a lot of potential as well, so all good for us. We have a lot options ;-)
Lol, It is quite insulting for bitcoin to compare it with ethereum because ethereum is kid as compared to bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of all crypto currencies. All these currencies I mean those which belong to the family of altcoins are dependent on bitcoin for increase and decrease in their values.

So it is pretty absurd to state that bitcoin is equal to eth or eth is soon going to take over bitcoin. All such statements make me laugh.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 06, 2017, 07:26:28 PM
I think the answer is obvious. Bitcoin will still be the best choice to invest since its value keeps on increasing. There will be a time where Ethereum will increase. Once it happen we can shift to Ethereum and then go back to bitcoin once its going up again. In my opinion, there's no need to stick with bitcoin if in any case it goes down, we always have a choice and we can always go back once its up again. That's how investment works. Both of them are profitable but I think you earn more on bitcoin if you are wise. Ethereum has a lot of potential as well, so all good for us. We have a lot options ;-)
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
December 06, 2017, 01:42:45 PM
bitcoin is better than ethereum no matter what you say bitcoin has limited which can have a major effect
on the price in future while ethereum will never end because of unlimited supply and it will never be rare
which is why bitcoin is better
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
December 04, 2017, 10:35:39 PM
I think after 5 years price of both bitcoin and ethereum get grow up but the bitcoin is still more value than ethereum. All of us makes bitcoin and ethereum as a partner for a good investment and split by 50% or 60% for bitcoin and the rest is for ethereum. We all know that when the ethereum price was increase also the the bitcoin price get increase. Ethereum is a good investment for our future because it's also for a long time period. Obviously that some coins will got a higher price after 5 years.
Bitcoin has already reached a good success this year and maybe 5 years from now it will be more successful, the more bitcoin will rise the more it will become popular to the people especially to those who want to invest, but as of this time, I think ETH was undervalued because it's only stable at its price. This two investment are actually good, ETH is fully developed and it has a lot of supporters, so I think buying at this rate now will give good return in 5 years.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
December 04, 2017, 10:02:22 PM
I think after 5 years price of both bitcoin and ethereum get grow up but the bitcoin is still more value than ethereum. All of us makes bitcoin and ethereum as a partner for a good investment and split by 50% or 60% for bitcoin and the rest is for ethereum. We all know that when the ethereum price was increase also the the bitcoin price get increase. Ethereum is a good investment for our future because it's also for a long time period. Obviously that some coins will got a higher price after 5 years.
Activity: 378
December 04, 2017, 09:57:03 PM
Next 5 years BTC still profitable to investing. I believes Btc will have upgrades with many improvement from all supporters including miners. People are much investing on Btc now, even price and cost transaction going high but demand still high in market.
I don't say Eth it's not promising good, but it's not worth it compared to Bitcoins, maybe with others.
Activity: 252
December 04, 2017, 09:40:41 PM
In my opinion, Bitcoin is more profitable than ethereum in 5 years from now. because bitcoin is more reliable and profitable and more secure than ethereum. if ethereum will increase value, bitcoin will increase too. It will not happen than ethereum will go ahead of bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
December 04, 2017, 08:39:26 PM
After 5 years I think Bitcoin is still the winner and the best cryptocurrency. 5 years is not enough for ETH to be able to beat Bitcoin and get the 1st place from Bitcoin although ETH price keep increasing more than 4000% in a year in next 5 years. Because when ETH price increase, price of Bitcoin also increase although it not increase quickly like ETH but it's really hard for ETH to be able to win Bitcoin cause maybe in next 5 years, Bitcoin price will reach to 30k$ or maybe even more and it's a really high peak and take too much time to reach to.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 04, 2017, 08:37:41 PM

Of course, Bitcoin will definitely win. Take a look at how both coins are performing. Bitcoin is up there. Ethereum is still down here. Bitcoin is already approaching $12,000 while Ethereum is still trying to take the $500 away. We all know that Ethereum is still less than Bitcoin until now, despite the fact that they promoted their coin with much hype. That is why some people are saying that Ethreum is founded on an artificial hype.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 08:17:25 PM
You should very carefully look into tokenomics of both. Close to 5 million btc are "lost." There are also "unspendable" bitcoin amounts since transaction fees cost more than the amount linked to some addresses (UTXOs). So there will be less than 15 million bitcoin to play with by the time all the miners rewards expire. Ethereum is an inflationary currency. Look at the details of how it's produced. The number of Eth will probably stabilize between 100-200 million units. Depending on how popular Eth gets and if demand grows exponentially that may not be a problem, so Eth can come close. Bitcoin would have hit >$1M in value per unit if it wasn't for all the competition. BCH, LTC, Dash and numerous other in existence and yet to be conceived will drain market cap from Bitcoin.

One of the few securities investment theories to apply to long term crypto investment is diversify. For the sake of your future children (and sanity)!
Activity: 182
December 04, 2017, 07:55:37 PM
Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years will be the same what today bitcoin is going to be ahead to Ethereum no matter what ever the situation comes and goes. The track record and the performance of the bitcoin also the popularity of bitcoin increase only not looking back at all. It is healthy completion to anybody having potential to beat bitcoin but it is not so easy to achieve.
Activity: 448
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
December 04, 2017, 07:48:28 PM
Well my best choice will still be bitcoin even after 10 years or more. Bitcoin is increasing its value everyday while ethereum takes months before going up.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
December 04, 2017, 07:05:23 PM
Well bitcoin will be over ethereum no matter what. Only a miracle can make ethereum the king of crypto but i doubt that something like this will ever happen. I don't say that bitcoin will rule forever but I don't see eth as taking it's place.
yeah , there is not competition about eth and btc.
i just trying to support both of coins , eth price like that because the total supply was more than bitcoin , but if eth supply like btc maybe eth will can compare with btc price.
but i keep support both of this coins , i dont care about eth cant be number 1 in this world or btc will defeated by eth , i just trying be a good supporter , not compare about btc and eth price everytime , which good for investment or not both of this coins have a good potential and bright future keep support this coins guys.

That sounds quite good to me as we are the one who will be benefited if both the coins grow more and rule the crypto world as far as the comparison we need to compare crypto currency in terms of the options and user friendly facilities it offers like less transaction fee, safe and secure and stability which will make more sense
Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
December 04, 2017, 06:37:24 PM
Well bitcoin will be over ethereum no matter what. Only a miracle can make ethereum the king of crypto but i doubt that something like this will ever happen. I don't say that bitcoin will rule forever but I don't see eth as taking it's place.
yeah , there is not competition about eth and btc.
i just trying to support both of coins , eth price like that because the total supply was more than bitcoin , but if eth supply like btc maybe eth will can compare with btc price.
but i keep support both of this coins , i dont care about eth cant be number 1 in this world or btc will defeated by eth , i just trying be a good supporter , not compare about btc and eth price everytime , which good for investment or not both of this coins have a good potential and bright future keep support this coins guys.
Activity: 210
December 04, 2017, 05:28:51 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 05:17:09 PM
Etherium and Bitcoin are too different things so we can't compare them. Etherium is a platform for unique opportunities based on Bitcoin and Bitcoin is a foundation for the whole cryptocurrency world. It's like a discussion "what is cooler: Firefox or Windows XP?"

Right, Ethereum will not beat bitcoin because bitcoin will always be the leading crypto currency. Ethereum might be another popular coin but the popularity and the demand for bitcoin is greater. Bitcoin will continue to rise as well as Ethereum but eth will not be able to overcome bitcoin. There are other popular coins but bitcoin and ethereum are the coins leading.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 10:48:28 AM
Ethereum has an unlimited supply which undercuts any potential as a store of value. Bitcoin has the whole scarcity thing going for it.
Pages:
Jump to: