Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years? - page 19. (Read 4723 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 12:49:45 PM
What happened with bitcoin and ethereum this year is a remarkable achievement, a year ago I had not expected that bitcoin and ethereum could rise so fast that it made me optimistic about the future of bitcoin and ethereum for another 5 years.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!
December 24, 2017, 11:29:36 AM
Eth current status will take more than 5 years to come from bitcoin's current condition. And the price of bitcoin is increasing as it is said that after five years, its current status will be double the price. So, I'll definitely talk about bitcoin.
Activity: 104
December 24, 2017, 02:26:39 AM
Eth have one obvious shortcoming, oligarchy and POS, has led to the inability of new entrants to earn profits while exacerbating the disparity between rich and poor.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 08:13:42 PM
It's ridiculous to make predictions like this 5 years into the future. The industry is changing so fast that we don't even know how next year would look like. Things could remain status quo, or multiple black swan alts could pop up. Anything is possible, so making a prediction so far in the future has no utility. History is shaped by black swan events, the invention of bitcoin was a black swan. Who's to say another one couldn't happen in the next 5 years?
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
December 23, 2017, 07:29:47 PM
I believe that nothing will change the position of BTC and eth in the next 5 years, which change is only the price and market cap. Although bitcoin is predicted to last only 20 years since its manufacture, this coin will be more difficult to obtain. Ethereum has an advantage over constant price increases and stable rates. these two coins are worthy of comparison to each other.
Activity: 495
Merit: 100
You have to get what you want your own way.
December 23, 2017, 05:20:48 PM
though Ethereum has a potential to be a contender of Bitcoin, I'd say it will be Bitcoin all day, not just Bitcoin has been here for almost a decade, but value wise and with how the Bitcoin performs nowadays, I really think that its kinda impossible for Ethereum to outrank Bitcoin.
Activity: 525
December 23, 2017, 04:32:42 PM
What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH

in my opinion more advantageous bitcoin than ethereum. For ethereum increase in value is also good, but I believe bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
December 23, 2017, 03:33:24 PM
It is impossible to know which one is going to be the one that is going to be the most profitable, if you have a doubt about that then it is better for you to invest in both of them, that way no matter what is the result in five years, if ETH gives you more profits or if BTC gives you more profits, you will benefit anyway, that investing strategy is not going to give you that much profits but it is the safest path.
Activity: 59
December 23, 2017, 01:34:45 PM
Definitely a lot better to diversify into both or other altcoins to be safe
Activity: 126
December 23, 2017, 01:13:43 PM
If you will be basing your answer on the current situation and standing of those two cryptocurrencies which are Bitcoin and Ethereum, it would be biased because obviously Bitcoin was currently on its peak and Ethereum was just starting to make its way raising its price in the crypto market. Still, no one knows what will happen in the future so we must be just open on the possibilities that either of the two will have an edge against the other but in the end, still both are beneficial and has the potential of growing.
Activity: 222
December 23, 2017, 01:09:28 PM
I think ETH will be bigger than BTC in 2 years max. Maybe a bit faster.
Activity: 47
December 23, 2017, 01:02:49 PM

bitcoin will be future gold and eth will be silver.

more one is bitcoin because will have more price and big income source
Activity: 82
December 23, 2017, 12:58:42 PM
No matter the years, Ethereum can never beat Bitcoin, Bitcoin will still remain the king of crypto currencies. And Bitcoin is more profitable than Ethereum.
Activity: 560
December 23, 2017, 12:26:29 PM
two coins this is great for investment, but if I think bitcoin be a better choice. If for long-term investments, bitcoin offers a higher price compared with ethereum.
But if for 5 years there is a chance for eth to compete with btc.
Activity: 364
December 22, 2017, 03:08:23 PM
Of course bitcoin. I think coin that will rival bitcoin is BCH , because BCH  price has going up significantly in just a few months. And coin which I think profit besides bitcoin and BCH is etherium. Because etherium many used to rate another coin Exchange
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 22, 2017, 01:52:44 PM

I bet it would still be bitcoin. It is true that most of the campaigns prefer etherium when it comes to the wallet that they will give the tokens to. Still, bitcoin is still one of the most popular cryptocurrency and it is what most people want. Therefore, there is a guarantee that it would be bigger in the future.
You are right people are preferring bitcoin and it will be only bitcoin that will get high value and price. In bitcoin you will not lose value or importance so I would go for bitcoin just like thousands of people who like bitcoin and buying more objective with bitcoin help and money. Bitcoin is the most popular currency and people are having strong faith in bitcoin I am making high amount of money with bitcoin only so I will not go for any other currency.
Activity: 252
December 20, 2017, 09:20:50 AM
I think both will rock after 5 years..you should try both !

But bitcoin will more profitable though there is no prediction of crytpo currency !!
Activity: 70
December 20, 2017, 09:07:34 AM
Both assets is extremely have a better futures in cryptoworld, bitcoin and its forkses performing well this last quarter to give you example bitcoin cash which is now on level 3000 usd per coin
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
December 20, 2017, 07:58:39 AM
I think Biitcoin still dominates the market on the upcoming years and it always will. Ethereum will find difficult to overcome btc because every time it increases btc also increases. Btc might fall in lower place if holders prefer now to hold eth rather than btc but 'till now I found no reason for holders like us to fully shift from btc to eth because it's very obvious that this is more advantageous than any altcoins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 07:42:03 AM
Of course bitcoin is profitable than Ethereum after 5 years, even if the Ethereum price is good, its still bitcoin because of the price of bitcoin getting higher. Because no other currency is greater than the bitcoin and best for investment. I think after 5 years the bitcoin is more profitable and still bitcoin is the strongest currency in all and it will continue to increase. But both is better and just invest also in Ethereum so that you will earn good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: