Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years? - page 25. (Read 4723 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
November 16, 2017, 05:14:25 PM
I think both will increase, but there will always be a gap between them. You could buy BTC now at 7k and have it at 35k in five years, as suggested, but likewise, ETH could go from 320 USD to 1500-2000 USD in five years, or more.
Well dont be to overwelmed and expect verry high on both ETH and BTC because in five consicutive years we really dont know what would happen on crytoworld maybe there is another types of coin that can surpass them all . I believe that five years from now is really a verry long run it anf we  all know that in cryptocurrency world nothing is predictable and all are unstable so then i believe that this time arround is too early to predict.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 05:12:55 PM
Don't really know about it but I think it depend on the amount of money you can spend to invest in is huge or not. For Ethereum from the early of this year until now it has increased from more than 8$ to 330$ ( about more than 3000%) and Bitcoin has increased from about 700$ to nearly 8000$ (nearly 1000%) so you think which one will be better? To invest in Bitcoin you need to have huge amount of capital cause the price of Bitcoin is too high but it's much easier with ETH, you can start with 1k$ only Smiley
Activity: 53
November 16, 2017, 04:25:26 PM
I think both will increase, but there will always be a gap between them. You could buy BTC now at 7k and have it at 35k in five years, as suggested, but likewise, ETH could go from 320 USD to 1500-2000 USD in five years, or more.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 16, 2017, 04:15:23 PM
Both is good to invest because this two coin have potential to increase in the future so if you have extra money right now it's better if you buy bitcoin and also the ethereum and for sure you will earn a lot of profit. More bitcoin and ethereum in your wallet possiblw you become rich this two coin is for longterm and for sure they have big future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
November 16, 2017, 04:01:11 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum are 2 of the biggest most influential coins I'll choose both because I'm sure the bitcoin and ethereum prices will never drop but will continue to rise, I expect 5 more years the bitcoin price could reach $ 75k and ethereum reach $ 30k.

So, eventually you can easily say that one should choose Bitcoin over Ethereum. And that is definitely a good decision as Bitcoin is likely to be more beneficially than Ethereum due to its powerful characteristics. Further Bitcoin will always lead Ethereum in the future with a great margin, so Bitcoin charm is not going anywhere soon.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
November 16, 2017, 12:08:50 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum are 2 of the biggest most influential coins I'll choose both because I'm sure the bitcoin and ethereum prices will never drop but will continue to rise, I expect 5 more years the bitcoin price could reach $ 75k and ethereum reach $ 30k.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 12:01:27 PM
Obviously bitcoin will grow more in price but what you should consider must be the percentage of it. Because if Btc become 10.000$ it is only 33% growth and it doesn`t affect your earning if ETH grows to a 2000$
I agree, you need to look at the percentage ratio...and don't erase the ethereum of life...I believe that it is worth keeping a finger on the pulse, as it can achieve a great success
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 11:55:17 AM
Obviously bitcoin will grow more in price but what you should consider must be the percentage of it. Because if Btc become 10.000$ it is only 33% growth and it doesn`t affect your earning if ETH grows to a 2000$
Activity: 476
November 16, 2017, 11:46:09 AM
Of course Bitcoin, t's already prove that bitcoin prices in the last one month has increased very rapidly while the ETH. But Don't bet everything you have on one. ethereum is a good for long term investment
Activity: 382
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
November 16, 2017, 08:53:49 AM
I still think that bitcoin is better than ethereum. and even bitcoin after 5 years there will be an increase from the current price. then investing in bitcoin is definitely more profitable
Bitcoin will always remain at the top of crypto because of its user circle and its acceptance ratio where as ethereum is not well advertised and eth is till confined to the investment but bitcoin payment has been started so there might be chance that eth will come near to the value of bitcoin but will never defeat bitcoin because people know cryptocurrency just because if the bitcoin and no other coins has ability.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
November 15, 2017, 12:06:32 PM
Bitcoin will never be defeated by Ethereum for just 5 years or even decades and that's how I see it. It is obviously seen in the coin market cap, and for me it is now and ever. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and it grows a lot. And does any currency goes on top on it? I believe none, so it will stay just like that.
We have the same perspective about this issue, because I am aware on the history of both currency. We all know that Bitcoin is the one who first set and established a new in the market in the form of crypto-currency which making it as a pattern for the other crypto-currency in the market. So ethereum as one of the form of crypto-currency depends on bitcoin to sustain its value and price in the market. For me ethereum could be more as opting for people on transactions next to bitcoin but not as a primary choice as a crypto-currency.
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
November 15, 2017, 11:27:46 AM
i think ethereum is better because right now ethereum is slowly have a increased price, but still stable at that price, it will make an good value in next 1 year or 2 years, so i choose ethereum  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
November 15, 2017, 10:16:12 AM
Bitcoin will be the best investment, there is no doubt about it, the difference between btc and eth is way too far, bitcoin price and domination is way higher than eth, eth moving with a slow pace, if we see this few months the bitcoin already hit so many price records while eth price is going up and down
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 09:30:52 AM
For me, i don't think that Ether will ever catch up to Bitcoin no matter what. The trend difference is too big, plus the popularity of bitcoin just keeps propelling it along while Ether is foreshadowed by it. Even in five years time, i reckon that BTC will still be the way to go man.
Exactly! If we look at the past graph of both the coins, then we’ll notice this thing that bitcoin is leading all the coins which are there in the world of crypto currency since that time. I am not sure about the future of ETH after some year but I am very much sure that bitcoin is going to rock in the very similar fashion in the coming days as well. There will lot more number of investors as well as huge increase in the market price of bitcoin.
Activity: 43
November 15, 2017, 06:57:34 AM
Bitcoin will never be defeated by Ethereum for just 5 years or even decades and that's how I see it. It is obviously seen in the coin market cap, and for me it is now and ever. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and it grows a lot. And does any currency goes on top on it? I believe none, so it will stay just like that.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
November 15, 2017, 06:40:08 AM
I still think that bitcoin is better than ethereum. and even bitcoin after 5 years there will be an increase from the current price. then investing in bitcoin is definitely more profitable
It is not just you but me as well I like the bitcoin not the other currency because the value of the bitcoin is very good and it feels very good when you invest your income and you get the profit so the reason behind selecting the bitcoin is simple that the bitcoin can give you the best and the safe profit and now all the people are buying the bitcoin just for the sake of the money as I can see the future of the bitcoin is bright.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
November 15, 2017, 05:40:54 AM
What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH
Ethereum is quite good, it came out last among all the major coins in the market but is already hitting the second position in the market list of the best cryptocurrencies for investment. Since you said in 5 years time, it might be a good idea to invest on Ethereum since the price is still rising and still cheap, maybe better you invest on it now.

Everyone will say bitcoin because it was the first to be released and is most reliable among all of the cryptos we have. Bitcoin is the best, I know that, but I’m just saying…
Ethereum and Bitcoin after 5 years are surely going strong and more famous into different continent. Also I'm looking forward to the future value of those coins, maybe it's hard to believe but in my speculation Ethereum will runs into $1500 to $2000 and bitcoin value are reach into $10,000 up to $15,000. Due to popularity of both coins more investors or capitalist were attract to invest on both coins due to expecting of high amount in the future. 
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 15, 2017, 05:21:24 AM
Ethereum is quite good, it came out last among all the major coins in the market but is already hitting the second position in the market list of the best cryptocurrencies for investment. Since you said in 5 years time, it might be a good idea to invest on Ethereum since the price is still rising and still cheap, maybe better you invest on it now.

Everyone will say bitcoin because it was the first to be released and is most reliable among all of the cryptos we have. Bitcoin is the best, I know that, but I’m just saying…
As in the above quote, if the focus is long term of more than five years it's good to invest into ethereum. Surely the price will increase and reach much higher price compared to the present. Even now, the support it has got from different projects were making revolution in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
November 15, 2017, 04:38:18 AM

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 14, 2017, 08:58:41 AM
I believe ETH will surpass bitcoin because their technology is already better than the technology of bitcoin and i believe it can even go better than that and i even think bitcoin will go down eventually and ETH will be on the top forever.

I agree about eth having a better technology and features than btc but demand is with bitcoin's side. Perhaps if people will be more aware of eth then it can pose a challenge. As it stands, people who are new to crypto only recognizes btc
Pages:
Jump to: