Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years? - page 22. (Read 4723 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 10:45:02 AM
bitcoin will be more in demand than ether
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
December 04, 2017, 09:37:16 AM
Etherium and Bitcoin are too different things so we can't compare them. Etherium is a platform for unique opportunities based on Bitcoin and Bitcoin is a foundation for the whole cryptocurrency world. It's like a discussion "what is cooler: Firefox or Windows XP?"
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
December 04, 2017, 06:09:29 AM
the ethereum really shows itself well...you can look at it...but for now I trust bitcoin more...5 years later, perhaps, the ethereum will be more valuable

5 years is a short time for Ethereum to take over Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first to come out, and lots of people prefers to have Bitcoin more than every other cryptocurrencies, and I haven’t seen anyone who said they have an altcoin without having Bitcoin. When people talk about cryptocurrencies the first thing that comes to their mind is Bitcoin, so in next five years, Bitcoin will still be better than Ethereum. But that doesn’t change the fact that Ethereum is a very good coin to invest in, and it will always remain the best apart from Bitcoin.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
December 01, 2017, 01:12:22 PM
If you plan to invest longterm, best way is to split the portfolio between few coins. This way you are hedging against the loss if your initial speculation is wrong.

yes, I think that is a pretty good strategy. No one can assure the profitability of the investing in a particular coin it could go any direction. And investing all your money in a single coin is almost like betting on that coin. Better to divide the investment into parts, which makes the investment a bit secure.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 01, 2017, 12:51:17 PM
the ethereum really shows itself well...you can look at it...but for now I trust bitcoin more...5 years later, perhaps, the ethereum will be more valuable
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
November 30, 2017, 05:03:50 PM
From the early of this year until now Bitcoin price has increase more than 1000% but Ethereum is better than that it has increased more than 4000%. LOL. It's really hard to believe but unfortunately it's true. If this case still the same in next 5 year I think Ethereum can become the best cryptocurrency, it's totally possible.
Activity: 11
November 30, 2017, 04:49:56 PM

Although it is a tempting idea, if you are more focused on long term investments and profitable results in the future bitcoin is a better choice.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
November 25, 2017, 05:13:00 PM
What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH
This is a hard decision but i would go on ethereum. The increase of the coin value will be the same for both, in %, the difference is that right now you can buy more ether then bitcoins.
Activity: 448
November 25, 2017, 04:15:58 PM
In my opinion, if in the long term - invest in bitcoin. The price of the etherium is already going up and will continue to grow, but I do not think that in the long run it will be more profitable than bitcoin
Activity: 420
November 25, 2017, 11:35:52 AM
I believe Ethereum will reach high prices like bitcoin did. It has more reliable blockchain and as it's more stable I believe more in it's future
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 25, 2017, 11:16:52 AM
I would bet on both the crypto coins because both the coins serve a different kind of needs. I do see Bitcoin as a mainstream payment option which might replace VISA/Paypal for the online transactions and even multinational corporations might adopt it for overseas payment transfers. Whereas ETH has a tremendous scope in AI-based I.O.T device sector where smart contracts will save huge manual payment processing and ETH would be a mainstream financial factor due to its unique advantages.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 25, 2017, 08:00:52 AM
bitcoin i think.
eth price cant be relied on. you know bitcoin price unstable and can make high profit in short time.
now, bitcoin growth very fast, and make $7000++ close to the end of year. how about 5 years, is there 5 the end of years Grin
but we dont know they will still exist or not until 5 years.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 25, 2017, 07:39:47 AM
Both bitcoin and ethereum is good for us, i think bitcoin will always be the best even after 5 years because bitcoin price right now 8,450USD how about after years, bitcoin price is increasing very fast so  i will always choose bitcoin over ethereum but my second choice is always be ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 07:33:34 AM
We can never be sure on what will happen in the future.  Both have promising performance and are expected to continually boom in the next years. Bitcoin has more popularity though and has bigger market cap.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
November 25, 2017, 06:50:40 AM
Btc 5 ETH 0 it is most preferred to invest in bitcoin then in ethereuem.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
November 25, 2017, 06:48:18 AM
Bitcoin's market cap hovers around $42.4 billion, with Ethereum not too far behind at $34.6 billion. Ethereum will never overtake Bitcoin. Ethereum price also going up can not reach Bitcoin level and Bitcoin further rising.

In the field of digital currency there are so many crypto currencies are surviving currently but bitcoin is the first invented and mother currency of all digital crypto currencies which getting immense popularity across the world due to his continuous increase in the price because people are joining bitcoin day by day.

Ethereum is also one of the popular crypto currency and the second one in rank respect to price after bitcoin but it cannot defeat bitcoin in the market because people take interest and trust on bitcoin so much than ethereum.
Activity: 98
November 22, 2017, 09:29:43 PM
Many economists believe that the price of Bitcoin will increase incredibly in 5 years. I think they are right. However, I would like to believe that the ETH will also significantly increase in price and become a worthy competitor for Bitcoin.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 08:38:44 PM
I would advise for investing in ethereum. Because etherum is a new cryptocurrency which is gradually developing as well as bitcoin some years ago. In couple of years I'm sure ethereum course will be same as now bitcoin, namely 8000$ and even more. You can also invest in bitcoins too but you need huge funds in comparison with same ethereum.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
November 22, 2017, 08:35:50 PM
I think bitcoin is still the best amongs others. No doubt about that
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 22, 2017, 07:47:33 PM

If you do a long term investment, bitcoin is more profitable because bitcoin's foundation is strong and volatile, but if it's a short term, altcoins is nowhere under Ethereum smart contract where it's more profitable if you invest in ICOs then when you've flipped your investment, you can leave it. But then again, in 5 years from now, you must choose Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: