Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin vs. real money??? - page 9. (Read 1985 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 3
Good community manager for your blockchain project
May 02, 2018, 05:19:42 AM
For me, BTC is more valuable currency, because, you can increase your money without any money inflation
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
May 02, 2018, 05:11:39 AM
Crypto currency will take another take long time may be one more generation to accept because crypto currency still adopted by technically good or understandable people it is not at all understandable by normal people . Who already passed their younger age . Still online transaction geting popular in country . It will take some more time to accept crypto currency.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 04:57:56 AM
The value of Bitcoin that continues to strengthen raises a number of questions, whether the currency in this virtual world will replace the conventional currency?

In my opinion, Bitcoin also has some problems that make it difficult to replace conventional currency.

For example, Bitcoin has no underlying and not centralized. In addition, Bitcoin does not have a deposit and credit mechanism like a conventional currency.

In general, Bitcoin currently exists only as an alternative currency, especially digital currency.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 04:57:29 AM
Harley Spiller, a collector and author of books, on the side of real money. He says: "My phone can fall, the computer break, but my collection of coins, which I collect from the age of five, is still here." Money can be touched, felt, not like virtual assets that are just on the screen. "
Activity: 186
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 04:54:52 AM
I believe in bitcoin more than real money.
As it has been, the bitcoin will eventually rise.

My best friend I prefer bitcoin rather than real money because bitcoin is getting well transacted so that bitcoin will make money if you know bitcoin but others choose the real money because they do not know what's important bitcoin for me I prefer bitcoin rather than real money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
May 02, 2018, 04:53:50 AM
It is not yet the time when bitcoin will be able to replace real money. At the moment, bitcoin remains an asset. But in the future everything will change
Activity: 224
May 02, 2018, 04:51:52 AM
Bitcoin is a way of making money. You will earn money thanks to Bitcoin.
It's wrong to compare real money with bitcoin. If the bitcoin prices are so high, it will not be a common currency like real money.
We need to make money using crypto money. The rest is not important after you make money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
May 02, 2018, 04:51:18 AM
Right now, we need both till Bitcoin becomes the Number One Currency of the Entire Earth. But also there are some flexibilities, Crypto Debit cards can help anybody to use his/her Bitcoin just as regular cash.
Activity: 753
May 02, 2018, 04:48:21 AM
Today bitcoin is used as a common currency in the world. It is growing in tandem with real money. Many developed countries in the world use bitcoin more commonly and conveniently than real money. This is why bitcoins are growing in a positive way.
I believe in bitcoin and its prospects for development, and the popularity of bitcoin really grows, but I think that you exaggerate, because bitcoin has not achieved such recognition as real money, and at the moment it is used more as an investment, rather than as a currency. But in the future the situation may change.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
May 02, 2018, 04:45:20 AM
I will choose bitcoin if bitcoin is allowed for transactions directly in my country
but in my country it does not allow for direct transaction but still can be used as commodity
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 04:40:28 AM
Today bitcoin is used as a common currency in the world. It is growing in tandem with real money. Many developed countries in the world use bitcoin more commonly and conveniently than real money. This is why bitcoins are growing in a positive way.
Activity: 15
May 02, 2018, 04:19:56 AM
Right, literally,
Bitcoin is a digital coin, we can not hold it as money on paper because it is untouchable.
Bitcoin is a currency or online-based system which is composed of a block chain through the Internet.
Although the meaning of real money or a paper, obviously,
we can touch it and keep it like a normal thing or a difficult one.
If you have any paper money at any time, you can use whatever you want.
Activity: 126
May 02, 2018, 04:00:01 AM
There is no problem in using ordinary money or digital currency if it gives you convenience. If bitcoin disappears, it does not mean that fiat money will grow. but today bitcoins and real money are related to each other like what most people do by turning bitcoin into their local money, so bitcoin and fiat are equally important in our daily lives.
Activity: 294
May 02, 2018, 03:43:27 AM
On the plus side, paper money are spread all over the world and accepted at the financial market.
But bitcoin also has its pros – I talk about its perspective for investing and the growing price. In addition, you can take part in bitcoin  development.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
May 02, 2018, 03:32:37 AM
With the increasing use of technology this is bound to happen, digital payment options like bitcoin will flourish, I will not be surprised if the percentage rises to 60-70 % in next 10 years.
Activity: 30
May 02, 2018, 03:23:08 AM
The survey clearly reflects that bitcoins and crypto is getting very popular all over the world. If it continues at this pace, in next 203-30 years, it will be the most widely used currency in the world.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 03:18:23 AM
For me, bitcoin is the real money, and bitcoin is the product of our technological progress, whether we like it or not, and the monetary system will change in the near future.
Activity: 61
May 02, 2018, 03:17:09 AM
I prefer electric money, because it feels more practical and safe, so when there is a crime, our money is safe. Like its thing with virtual currency, I strongly agree with it, for reasons.
Activity: 346
May 02, 2018, 03:10:56 AM
Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.

Knowing the difference or to which is which bitcoin or money could be good may basically answered by the person who both use bitcoin and money, preferably those are the bitcoin users. Since bitcoin users itself uses money. Well my opinion is that this two are good use for transaction but will always be depending on the one who is using to make it good. That is why both could be use well and be sufficient if and only if we are using it in good.
Activity: 434
May 02, 2018, 02:48:47 AM
Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.

There are a lot of people that are much preferred bitcoins compared to real money me too i much like bitcoins but the fact that the bitcoins are not stable that becomes a problem because the real money is a stable thing so you can save them for a long time and still have the same value but the bitcoins yes they are great in investment but what if their value are not going up but rsther going down so whats gonna happen is the money you have will reduce that is the problem in that and not all people want that thing.
Pages:
Jump to: