Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin vs. real money??? - page 7. (Read 1985 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 108
May 02, 2018, 11:15:09 PM
There is no problem in using ordinary money or digital currency if it gives you convenience. If bitcoin disappears, it does not mean that fiat money will grow. but today bitcoins and real money are related to each other like what most people do by turning bitcoin into their local money, so bitcoin and fiat are equally important in our daily lives.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 11:07:15 PM
If someone is able to internet, it makes n sense to carry physical cash now. In my opinion, this trend will only become more popular in future.
Activity: 46
May 02, 2018, 11:00:12 PM
It is nice to see increasing dominance of virtual currencies including bitcoins. As the internet becomes widely available, the percentage will increase further.
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
May 02, 2018, 10:41:21 PM
bitcoin cannot be compared with real money, it has a different features.
you can use real money for buying daily stuff, but bitcoin is not yet. you can buy car with bitcoin though.
Activity: 57
May 02, 2018, 03:39:18 PM
I think that Bitcoin is better than real money.It has many advantages .First,the main i think that we can buy all with Bitcoin
Activity: 126
May 02, 2018, 02:01:15 PM
Paper money will be always a preference because all countries will never have 100% educated citizens if so then there will no beggars on street daily. People are afraid of using virtual currencies due to hackers attack on the wallet. So security is also a big concern. Virtual currency is growing worldwide which means we are going towards digitization. As debit/credit cards are getting popularity on the same one day virtual currency will be replacing physical money.
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 01:56:48 PM
Paper money is a usually used in any transactions, by buying, paying bills, and getting salary. For me, bitcoin and money are both great opportunity to take advantage, they both have value. For now, few people knows the bitcoin and it is takes times to accepts the bitcoin in our daily used.
Activity: 364
May 02, 2018, 11:43:59 AM
For now, if money is still in control of the country's transactions and development rather than crypto it is natural. Why? The presence of bitcoin needs to be supported by various aspects, one crucial aspect is affordable internet access. We all know that not all regions of the world are supported by a network of qualified ones. I think if bitcoin-related infrastructure is okay, then bitcoin will become steadily becoming the king of revolutionary currency.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
May 02, 2018, 10:45:39 AM
I believe in bitcoin more than real money.
As it has been, the bitcoin will eventually rise.
For me I would say both money and bitcoin will absolutely a great opportunity to take advantage so that we have a lot of income for our daily needs.
Activity: 158
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
May 02, 2018, 10:16:54 AM
For me i prefer using cash for my daily transaction activities because i do not buy or shop online.
Also because not all establishment here in us was accepting bitcoin as a payment also i dont like to carry huge sum of money so it does not really matter.

But for the security purposes and conveniency i prefer bitcoin. Its easy to cashout and also i could gain something from it if the price of it increase.
For me it become my bank. Which is really good especially it avoid trouble for other people if they know that you have a lot of resources.
I like how the system works.
Activity: 154
May 02, 2018, 10:14:44 AM
Recently a survey was conducted among ordinary citizens of the United States. It turned out that the degree of preference banknotes lose debit cards only 6 percent.
The polls, which were held in may and June, involved 1 thousand Americans. Of these, 27 per cent preferred cash. Debit cards were more popular – 33%. Quite good things with virtual currencies. They suit 15 percent of respondents.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
May 02, 2018, 10:10:14 AM
Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.
I'm not sure bitcoin can compete with real money. Human psychology is such that a person loves the values that can be held in hand.
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
May 02, 2018, 10:03:18 AM
I was not surprised that paper money is the leading preference of people in the world because it has no fees at all when you make payments and you don`t have to wait for the transaction to occur.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 09:59:26 AM
Both bitcoin and real money are good but I will choose bitcoin over real or paper money. This is because bitcoin gives me a sense of freedom because of the decentralized nature. I can do my transaction anytime I want and can even transact with anyone from any part of the world. I can also change some bitcoin to fiat money if need be.
Activity: 148
May 02, 2018, 09:16:34 AM
Bitcoin or Real Money
Recently, a survey was conducted among ordinary US citizens. It turned out that according to the degree of preference, banknotes lose to debit cards by only 6 percent.In the polls that took place in May and June, 1 thousand Americans participated. Of these, 27 percent preferred cash. The most popular debit cards - 33%. The situation with virtual currencies is quite good. They satisfy 15 percent of respondents.
For the time being, there are means of payment in circulation that are irretrievably obsolete. They are to taste only 3 percent of respondents. These include checks.Similar studies have been conducted in Asian countries. And here it was confirmed that paper money is still the leading way of making settlements.

For me, I prefer any if the two. I want to use real money or the fiat money to help the economy of our country continues the cycel of the money will continue and also I want to use bitcoin because of its safe, fast and secure transactions. I can help my family with the use bitcoin because it is hard to earn a real or fiat money rather than investing and trading money in bitcoin. So, I will use any platform of currency that are existed now in this world.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 09:03:20 AM
The concept of fiat money revolves around faith. It is the willingness of the people to put faith into them that makes it so successful. Fiat money as a traditional mode of transaction gives us assurance. We are predisposed to embrace things that are commonly accepted by the majority of people in our society and to conform to what was deemed normal in the past. Furthermore, fiat money is readily accessible to all sorts of people without any limiting factors such as age, social status, and location. As long as anyone is willing to accept money as a mode of transaction, there wouldn't be any problem. On the other hand, due to some limitations such as what people call the "digital divide" bitcoin find it hard to seep into the nook and cranny of our society. Unlike fiat money, bitcoin is limited only to people who have the required devices and access to the internet. Nevertheless, the potential of bitcoin being the international currency, for me, is very promising. It unlocks a whole new type of convenience people can surely enjoy.
Bitcoin and real money both have different functions but aim for common goal. It aims to provide people the best quality of life, and support their needs. Undeniably, real money is still widely acceptable and more people are still using it for ages, it has a central command. Whereas in the age of digital currency, bitcoin is indeed an innovation, it is not controlled by a single network. Since it's economy is young and still developing many people are still unaware as to how this technology works and hesitant to join the market. Being aware and serious to get to know its nature would help to fully understand, increase knowledge and be widely acknowledged in the global market and create a big difference in ones life.
Activity: 98
May 02, 2018, 08:39:41 AM
Bitcoin or Real Money

Well, maybe, but it really is an unnecessary waste of paper, if in the future we can digitize everything as a means of payment, almost as much as possible, even in third world countries the majority of the population manages money in digital
Activity: 134
May 02, 2018, 08:34:12 AM
Bitcoin is just the same as paper money that can be used for purchase, the only difference between bitcoin is a kind of digital currency that is rapidly rising and the value of the money is relatively lower than the paper money in the Philippines. for me bitcoin and paper money are just the same.
Activity: 126
May 02, 2018, 08:33:14 AM
I think that bitcoin is digital currency and real money is paper money. There is a lot of difference between bitcoin and real money. Bitcoin is online money we can not touch it.But we can touch real money
Activity: 112
May 02, 2018, 08:29:18 AM
Both will run side by side for the foreseeable future
Pages:
Jump to: