Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin vs world economy - page 5. (Read 2565 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 09:35:50 AM
The bitcoins are pretty good and therefore there has to be some different.
Activity: 28
August 18, 2018, 02:16:53 PM
It is still in the early adoption stage and you can do whatever you want to do.
Activity: 103
August 15, 2018, 02:42:52 AM
Crypto development, especially bitcoin has been very rapid for 10 years and this has been done by many people in the world, almost all of its users receive excess benefits or profits from the previous year and this has become a major contribution to the development of the world economy
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 02:29:19 AM
Hi everyone

I'm pretty new to all of this and thinking about buying some bitcoin.

I have some concerns about the world economy influence on bitcoin.

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

do you think Bitcoin is strong enough at this point to be self-sustaining?

thanks for the help
If the US puts restrictions on Bitcoin it will only be effective in their country and not in other countries. Any choice they are making is just for themselves and not for other countries. The only problem is that other countries are fond of following up with what the US does, so it’s likely that other countries can ban Bitcoin once they see that the US has done the same. But let us all just hope that it never going to happen.
Activity: 140
August 14, 2018, 04:25:51 AM
Bitcoins are widely used, with international stature. It can be used to buy a lot of valuable things like real money in some places where they use bitcoin to shop online or use online services.
Activity: 476
August 14, 2018, 03:46:46 AM
I don't see the US actually restrainig crypto currencies but for the sake of argument, let's say it did. I'd think that Bitcoin would plummet because alot of people will dump their holdings. Smarter ones will pick them up and just up and withdraw their holdings in another country by simply crossing the border. I'd think cryto currencies could hold itself well if ever the US bans it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
August 13, 2018, 11:12:24 PM
restricting bitcoin seems to be impossible to this date, it is expanding and growing in numbers of traders and users, if america restricts the use of bitcoin is a bit too late and difficult at the same time, more countries are opening up for bitcoin and blockchain technology and i dont see any reason why a country such as america would restrict it, maybe other communist country can but not america, if america restricts it, it can surely affect the current status on the market, less demands means less expensive, surely it will affect the price.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
August 13, 2018, 09:20:49 PM
bitcoin is still relatively new in the world economy but its work has begun to appear on the surface, he began to improve many fields but not a few who oppose the existence of crypto, if you are still worried about bitcoin learn more about crypto and blockchain that you can later make a handle to start investing or trading in this field
Activity: 30
August 13, 2018, 09:11:30 PM
If bitcoin starts again to uptrend I will not relate with world economic situation:) I waited too much for uptrend.
Activity: 81
August 13, 2018, 08:20:58 PM
the crypto money market has not a big volume in the world yet. but it has a great potential. it is also easily influenced by the economic events that are happening in the world.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
August 13, 2018, 05:04:00 PM
Hi everyone

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

thanks for the help

If bitcoin will be banned by some other countries then it might be a huge loss for bitcoin and also for cryptocurrency.  The number of investors will surely reduced by a large margin and can affecting the demand for bitcoin.
Activity: 602
August 13, 2018, 04:38:16 PM
Bitcoin has helped the world economy, and also affected it negatively. That is why there is a low level of acceptance across the globe. But if the world leaders and financial regulators will deeply research on the potential of bitcoin, then we will be able to maximize the benefit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 04:29:44 PM
Bitcoin can be a serious threath for the world economy, but this is not certainly bad for us and for the world economy itself, so I`m waiting for that changes.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
August 13, 2018, 04:29:10 PM
The strength of bitcoin in its decentralization is certainly not 100% but as high as possible. After all, its production is possible by any people and in different parts of the world, remember the blockade - a very reliable system. I think it will be difficult to deal with him alone - this is a world heritage.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 13, 2018, 04:21:21 PM
bitcoin vs world economy is a difference function all together, bitcoin is simply known as crypto currency that is well design, as an asset as the way it be, bitcoin has come to assist world economy on the ecosystem

Sometime bitcoin help world economy in a positive way and sometime it affects the  world economy in a negative way. Bitcoin help to improve the economy of many central African countries and in many countries it help to reduce the unemployment issues and this thing ultimately affects the world economy in a positive way. But its volatile nature mainly affects the world economy. Its volatility affects the investment market and this thing ultimately affects the world economy.  Smiley
Activity: 105
August 12, 2018, 10:50:01 PM
Hi everyone

thanks for the help

The US won't put restrictions on Bitcoin (no permanent ones anyways).  They have created Bitcoin to replace the fiat system along with being able to track every transaction.  Get in and ride the train early on and get paid!
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
August 12, 2018, 10:41:36 PM
hi all for now the value of hitcoin is still very stable if you compare it to the dollar as it is so difficult to predict the most important thing is that this forum we keep following until the coint increases ...
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 12, 2018, 07:50:58 PM
i think bitcoin will going to develop in a tremendous way and of course will beat every other thing that will apper against it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
August 12, 2018, 07:47:28 PM
Today if anyone country ban cannot affect the bitcoin as it got so many influence that even after ban their are users who are still their who are in bitcoin even after their country ban. And their are country who have legalized it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
August 12, 2018, 07:37:16 PM
It's quite difficult to ban bitcoin outright because of its decentralized nature. There may still be people owning bitcoin even in countries where bitcoin is supposedly banned. There are countries that are pro-bitcoin. There are still people who are gonna be interested in buying bitcoin no matter the price.
Pages:
Jump to: