Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin vs world economy - page 6. (Read 2565 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 05:44:35 PM
Bitcoin is a part of the world economy,  it does not have much influence on the economy of the world because the volume of it is very small when compared to the stock and forex market .  
This will help the world economy grow rapidly thanks to the development of electronic money. It is considered a potential opportunity to be noticed in recent times. Will help the user community and people have many useful things for life.
Activity: 55
Merit: 5
July 29, 2018, 12:46:20 AM
Not a few of the countries who think that bitcoin will disrupt the financial stability of the country. According to the Bank of England that the bank continues to monitor the digital currency and the risks posed. If some people transact exclusively using digital currencies, then the Bank's ability to influence the needs of these groups can be disrupted.

Although interest in Bitcon growing rapidly, but still in certain areas only. The bank also said that there are still significant obstacles for Bitcoin to dominate the currency in the UK. Bitcoin is unlikely to reduce the Bank's ability to achieve monetary stability. If it can ultimately, in terror, then this can change if the regular currency is abandoned for the sake of an alternative currency for the economy. But such a scenario is considered very unlikely at this time.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 12:28:53 AM
yeah bitcoin is strong enough to defeat the world's keuangan. with decentralized blockchain technology, bitcoin can beat bank technology is quite troublesome to register, send and receive money
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
July 29, 2018, 12:13:34 AM
Bitcoin represents an existential threat to the banking industry and even the monetary system itself. This may be why the mainstream news has reported the death of Bitcoin countless times over the years. It’s their attempt to scare people away and crush sentiment.
As we can see, Bitcoin is still alive and well and bigger than ever.
I couldn't agree more that to many governments and banks, bitcoin is referred to as something dangerous and threatening. This may not be true to some areas but this is what we are experiencing in my place. Initially, my government didn't have any knowledge about this field so there was no law for bitcoin. But after it became so popular and people in my country started to use it more, the government realised that this would be a serious threat to them since they couldn't take money away from us anymore. They started making all the fuss around how bad bitcoin is and causing us to think that bitcoin is just no more than a trouble and they are likely to ban bitcoin in the near future. I hope that they would change their mind someday.
Activity: 30
July 28, 2018, 07:39:40 AM
Whether or not the bitcoin has survived until it started in 2009. You see that no country can dominate electronic co-ordination only that the government is really interested in. This electronic currency does not. And to determine its own destiny, Bitcoin can only depend on the digital age.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
July 28, 2018, 07:13:08 AM
Bitcoin is still developing and is gaining its place in the world market, it takes time to make an unambiguous conclusion!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 07:07:56 AM
Bitcoin is a part of the world economy,  it does not have much influence on the economy of the world because the volume of it is very small when compared to the stock and forex market .  
Activity: 28
July 28, 2018, 07:05:56 AM
digital banks, digital money or digital banking products will appear more and more.
Some banks around the world have agreed to join the blockchain to create a safe place to store information. This is encouraging.
If this research works well, governments will be able to levy taxes through blockchain, as well as lower costs, security, and privacy.
So, if you want to invest in Bitcoin then right now.
Activity: 162
Merit: 14
July 28, 2018, 06:58:53 AM
World economics and Bitcoin are different issues It is a popular cryptocarrency currency for government and people to contribute to Bitcoin Bios. Many people are working hard to earn this bitcoat, Bitcoin will make special contribution to the public and government economy. I hope future Bitcoin will be celebrated around the world.
Activity: 114
July 28, 2018, 06:54:12 AM
I think bitcoin is independent from the world bank .. and will remain independent .. see this last time bitcoin back up slowly towards last year's high price ... I hope so
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 06:22:30 AM
I think bitcoin will continue to develop rapidly if the enthusiasts are increasing every time so the existence of bitcoin becomes more popular in the various of the country and the possibility to boost the exchange rate can be increasingly soaring and the opportunity to gain profit for them as open.
Activity: 75
July 28, 2018, 05:45:15 AM
Bitcoin represents an existential threat to the banking industry and even the monetary system itself. This may be why the mainstream news has reported the death of Bitcoin countless times over the years. It’s their attempt to scare people away and crush sentiment.
As we can see, Bitcoin is still alive and well and bigger than ever.
Activity: 70
July 27, 2018, 11:47:17 AM
The world economy is reliant upon us dollar for circulation and furthermore, it is not only about the trade which decides the monetary value for the world economy but global political relations between countries plays a big role in this picture whereas the process for bitcoin is quite simplified
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
July 25, 2018, 02:15:27 AM
Hi everyone

I'm pretty new to all of this and thinking about buying some bitcoin.

I have some concerns about the world economy influence on bitcoin.

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

do you think Bitcoin is strong enough at this point to be self-sustaining?

thanks for the help

the world economy will not have a bad impact on bitcoin because bitcoin will be the development of a company. at this time we can see several large companies joining crypto currencies for the development of their companies.
Activity: 28
July 25, 2018, 12:08:22 AM
bitcoin have some connections with the world economy, but it will stick to the world economy. bitcoin has its own trend and mode of development and will not be controlled by any organizations or countries.
Activity: 84
July 24, 2018, 10:27:53 PM
Hi everyone

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

thanks for the help

Blockchain technology has skyrocketed in popularity — and for good reason. Blockchains have the potential to decentralize how trust is guaranteed in anything that can be stored digitally, which includes money, data, identity and ownership records. It is hard to exaggerate the potential disruption of legacy institutions and business models. Maybe for now, bitcoin is not strong enough to be self-sustaining
Activity: 476
July 24, 2018, 10:22:57 PM
US just restricted ICOs because of the rampant scams but they are certainly supportive with  the blockchain technology and bitcoin. They must be the second to China when we talk about the amount of money that is poured in the market. More than half of the world economy sees bitcoin as an advantage so they are not really against it.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 08:14:29 PM
Bitcoin is evolving, and as popular as it seems, we are still at the early adoption stages. It will certainly revolutionalize the world's economy by changing the  game for the government and people of the world.
Yes I agree. Bitcoin become stronger. It can make  big changes to our global economy.  I think government should adjust in this circumstances.
Activity: 434
July 24, 2018, 08:15:53 PM
Bitcoin can remain the only crypto currency, but at the expense of all the others I doubt.

Bitcoins will always win because people prefer to earn more money the easiest way and cryptocurency will be the answer for the poverty of people.
Activity: 239
July 24, 2018, 07:36:22 PM
Hi everyone

thanks for the help
With less than $ 300 billion of market capitalization, the crypto market in general and bitcoin in particular can not affect the world economy, so I believe you can be absolutely convinced that bitcoin prices are rising or falling without the image. what a world economy. Bitcoin is just a tool for exchanging and its value fluctuates in great amplitude, so I believe that at this point you should speculate on bitcoin.

Indeed, the volumes are still not sufficient enough for making drastic changes, however bitcoin has already started undermining the conventional economic system. More and more people become skeptical about fiat money and we will see a fully-fledged bitcoin when the next economic crisis occurs.
Pages:
Jump to: