Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin vs world economy - page 8. (Read 2565 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 18, 2018, 11:14:35 PM
Bitcoin is purely independent and functional depending on the innovation. World economy depends on different factors that's not that easy to handle. The world economy can be improved when the administration functions corruption free focusing on fulfilling the needs of people. As it was unable to fulfill several requirements, bitcoin has come into existence to do the best.
You right, world economy is too complex and complicated to explain because there are many indicators and many things that affect it, while bitcoin I think is a new innovative financial system using a blockchain system so bitcoin can stand alone without any intervention and control of anyone, thats what makes bitcoin unique

However if countries like USA put restrictions on it, BTC's price will be affected, as the investors will be affected. The currency won't fall completely, but it would suffer a bit or a lot depending the country in question. It always happen when a country put severe restrictions or when they ban Bitcoin.
World's economies and governments actions can influence Bitcoin's price a lot!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
June 18, 2018, 11:11:09 PM
It's doesn't matter if they regulate bitcoin because they can only tax from transaction fees anyways, If you decide to convert your money to USD. They have no way of tracking it's users because bitcoin has a feature called anonymity. And if US decides to ban bitcoin and exchanges from their country, there are a lots of country to trade on that doesn't put any restrictions because bitcoin is decentralized.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 18, 2018, 11:04:47 PM
although Bitcoin is growing rapidly but the world economy is not only situated on this only rather  it will take time for Bitcoin to share position in world economy with other economical drivers.

different but will be related if bitcoin will later take over the world we take for example on a small scale there is a small country whose economy is under abruptly they legalize bitcoin to be a legitimate transaction tool in that country and the result of their economy increases because the value follows the value of bitcoin which is high at the time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 18, 2018, 10:49:00 PM
Hi everyone

I'm pretty new to all of this and thinking about buying some bitcoin.

I have some concerns about the world economy influence on bitcoin.

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

do you think Bitcoin is strong enough at this point to be self-sustaining?

thanks for the help
No i do think if US go out from bitcoin i believe there will be big impact happening to bitcoin price. If we need bitcoin value to increasing we do need more demands on it, approximately its only less than 1 % people who investing in cryptocurrency, so i do think this number are very small right now and there is still a chance for it to grow.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 10:48:19 PM
well i guess bitcoin can make the change system economic in this world, because of it independence and if saying it strong enough, i guess bitcoin still having lack of support power by the most people in this earth
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
June 18, 2018, 10:42:12 PM
Bitcoin is purely independent and functional depending on the innovation. World economy depends on different factors that's not that easy to handle. The world economy can be improved when the administration functions corruption free focusing on fulfilling the needs of people. As it was unable to fulfill several requirements, bitcoin has come into existence to do the best.
You right, world economy is too complex and complicated to explain because there are many indicators and many things that affect it, while bitcoin I think is a new innovative financial system using a blockchain system so bitcoin can stand alone without any intervention and control of anyone, thats what makes bitcoin unique
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
June 18, 2018, 10:27:14 PM
of course the bitcoin remains strong that we use to gain much greater profits, because bitcoin itself is also very easy to use in everything, especially investments and easy transactions get a lot of benefits.

Not all the time though. We all know that crypto currencies especially Bitcoin are very volatile and we do not know what it may give us loss or profit but all we know is that if we can move our money in good positions, we can gain good profits though that needs a lot of skills and knowledge since keeping up with a volatile market is very hard.
Activity: 251
Merit: 2
June 18, 2018, 10:14:16 PM
Hi everyone

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

thanks for the help

Economy in every country are continuously operated business as usual, Even U.S government totally ban of bitcoin it is still going to be normal situation because since bitcoin start no country affected and it will constantly going popular until now so I think bitcoin will sustained and become lively again soon.
Activity: 51
June 18, 2018, 09:38:16 PM
I believe so. Bitcoin is privately run therefore it should stay resistant to restrictions. But as the case may be certain restrictions will create an impact on bitcoin transactions or volume of exchanges. It could lower potential investors just like what happen during a ban on cryptocurrencies where made in several countries early this year.  While it survived but strict regulations are creatingI believe so. Bitcoin is privately run therefore it should stay resistant to restrictions. But as the case may be certain restrictions will create an impact on bitcoin transactions or volume of exchanges. It could lower potential investors just like what happen during a ban on cryptocurrencies where made in several countries early this year.  While it survived but strict regulations are creating a panic.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
June 18, 2018, 08:20:22 PM
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 08:04:27 PM
of course the bitcoin remains strong that we use to gain much greater profits, because bitcoin itself is also very easy to use in everything, especially investments and easy transactions get a lot of benefits.
Activity: 22
June 18, 2018, 07:58:38 PM
If bitcoin has been able to go through half of 2018(apparently, most attacks at bitcoin have been launched this year), it is certainly gonna succeed. Mr. Andreas, the famous writer of "Internet of Money" puts it clearly that: "You can get your country out of bitcoin but you can't get bitcoin out of your country".
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 18, 2018, 07:12:46 PM
Bitcoin has spreading its influence everyday, and as it increases its population it also changes the life of many so the direction of bitcoin is helping peoples life to a better status and situation that gives good impact also to the economy of the country when many people are living in a financially stable life. So it contributes good effect to our economy when everyone in the industry is successful.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 07, 2018, 02:12:36 PM
Yes, Bitcoin is self-sustaining enough. It has sustained itself so well from last 9 years. Hackers, manipulators, regulators government and many more have tried to bring it down, but it has always proved its worth. And I don’t think economy has any affect on Bitcoin, neither Bitcoin’s adoption is strong or huge enough to affect the world economy. so go ahead don’t worry about such restrictions.
When governments see growth over an industry or over a firm, it tries to make it as the government belonging. In some cases it is impossible and the same is happening with bitcoin. World economy at present doesn't have any impact because of bitcoin. But, in the falling years things will change when major adoption happen taking the growth beyond limits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
June 07, 2018, 02:00:06 PM
Yes, Bitcoin is self-sustaining enough. It has sustained itself so well from last 9 years. Hackers, manipulators, regulators government and many more have tried to bring it down, but it has always proved its worth. And I don’t think economy has any affect on Bitcoin, neither Bitcoin’s adoption is strong or huge enough to affect the world economy. so go ahead don’t worry about such restrictions.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 12:27:40 PM
Blockchain technology and its aggressive popularization through the rapid growth of prices for crypto currency can help the world's financial system solve its main problems, the shortage of long-term financing, and ensure the next global economic growth because I believe that bitcoin and the world economy are not in confrontation. In contrast, the growth of the crypto currency is useful for the world economy
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
June 07, 2018, 01:42:14 AM
Hi everyone

thanks for the help

Bitcoins can help the world economy so they should not fought, japan today is using cryptocurrency and because of that, their people is living a very wealthy life just like so i hope that every country will legalize cryptocurrency in their place as well.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
June 07, 2018, 01:35:18 AM
bitcoin vs world economy is a difference function all together, bitcoin is simply known as crypto currency that is well design, as an asset as the way it be, bitcoin has come to assist world economy on the ecosystem

With the way evolution is going on with bitcoin, it is actually going to be funny for a lot of people to see how it would be a part of the global economy in the long run. We cannot say much on the impact it is eventually going to be having as that would be based on a huge level of mass adoption globally, but how that is going to play out will be best known with time.

However, the government will not have any other option than to accept it and benefit from it in the long run, so the OP worries may not actually come into fruition.
Activity: 182
June 05, 2018, 01:20:54 AM
I think bitcoin will affect the world economy, so I think bitcoin is strong enough for the future.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
June 05, 2018, 12:51:03 AM
Hi everyone
thanks for the help
I wonder why many people still think that Bitcoin is influenced by the world economy...from the beginning there Bitcoin is stand-alone, by simply relying on the community, Bitcoin succeeded in becoming big as it is today.
so, rising and falling its Bitcoin price is very reasonable, it denotes there are a buying and selling activity of Bitcoin...
Even while reading some of the post by some people, I still wonder why some people think a single country putting restrictions will affect everything. Firstly, bitcoin itself is global and decentralized and every country will definitely be having its own rules of how things will be operating and therefore, restriction from a single country will only affect that country.

There are traders everywhere and even if there is a little impact, it is going to end up being temporary. There is simply no effect that the global system will have on bitcoin except we ourselves let that happen.
Pages:
Jump to: