Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin vs world economy - page 7. (Read 2565 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 07:18:01 PM
In the future, bitcoin will strongly influence the development of the world economy. Applying blockchain technology for bitcoin transactions brings a lot of convenience and reduces a lot of costs when trading through banks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 06:51:59 PM
the development of bitcoin is now very good in a very developed country compared in Indonesia sometimes just need a process so the development of bitcoin in indonesia is better .
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 24, 2018, 06:48:33 PM
Currently BTC contributes to the development of the world economy, maybe in the future the explosion of Blockchain technology will help BTC connect with the real economy of the whole world.
Activity: 311
July 24, 2018, 06:42:54 PM
Hi everyone

I'm pretty new to all of this and thinking about buying some bitcoin.

I have some concerns about the world economy influence on bitcoin.

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

do you think Bitcoin is strong enough at this point to be self-sustaining?

thanks for the help
With less than $ 300 billion of market capitalization, the crypto market in general and bitcoin in particular can not affect the world economy, so I believe you can be absolutely convinced that bitcoin prices are rising or falling without the image. what a world economy. Bitcoin is just a tool for exchanging and its value fluctuates in great amplitude, so I believe that at this point you should speculate on bitcoin.
Activity: 350
July 24, 2018, 05:53:53 PM
Hi everyone

For example what if the US decides to put restrictions on bitcoin? will it have a chance to not fall apart completely?

thanks for the help
America is not the one who makes the crypto world round out that in your mind,because many countries are involved in this and may have bigger contributions in market so even if us government leaves bitcoin this will continue to function,and after US restrict crypto for sure there will be another country that filled the missing part.and i believe that is china whos only waiting for this to happen before they interact again
Exactly. BTC helps the economy to develop and develop. Bitcoin makes every user rich. Some are completely wealthy and those just making money are not big. When bitcoins help people become rich, the meaning, it helps the economy grow and develop because of its progress. There are no poor people in an economy, they are better.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 10:26:32 AM
It might be very difficult for Bitcoin to fall apart completely. One country may not be able to completely decide the fate of bitcoin as it is decentralized.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 24, 2018, 10:20:48 AM
Well, actually bitcoin helps the economy to develop and grow. Bitcoin makes every user become rich. some are totally rich and some are just average person who just make money that is not big. When bitcoin helps people to be rich, then meaning, it helps the economy to grow and develop for its advancement. No poor people in an economy, they better it is. Because the people who have mpney is more disciplined than other people who dont have and make crimes.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
July 15, 2018, 05:52:30 AM
Hi everyone

thanks for the help
America is not the one who makes the crypto world round out that in your mind,because many countries are involved in this and may have bigger contributions in market so even if us government leaves bitcoin this will continue to function,and after US restrict crypto for sure there will be another country that filled the missing part.and i believe that is china whos only waiting for this to happen before they interact again
Activity: 224
July 15, 2018, 05:36:10 AM
It is often suggested whenever this question comes up that if the bitcoin is an easier approach for the valuation of assets then why not use it for the global economy which like bitcoin is unstable and volatile, however, the reason is that the global economy runs on centralization of assets but bitcoin doesn't
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 08:39:33 AM
The world economy status is depends on the growth of the education and technology so which country is friendly in these two things that country is maintain a top position in the world.
But bitcoin growth is depends on the investors that means supply and demand of the crypto market.

Youth work for real time I think it is better to invest. What world economy can be crashed by some war or else things. Bitcoin Grandad only if the electricity will die.
Activity: 72
July 12, 2018, 06:25:29 AM
Bitcoin can remain the only crypto currency, but at the expense of all the others I doubt.
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 06:23:54 AM
At the moment there is no such scenario as bitcoin vs world economy. BTC market cap is just too negligible compared to world economy. it would take few decades for us to produce something like google . amazon apple etc out of cryptocurrency or may be never. so BTC vs Economy is just irrelevant.   
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 06:12:20 AM
Still, I think... that of its advantages side will bring it to its good future and will last forever, it will still get a lot of support till can survive with all its characteristics and its technology. Well, I think it's worth, keeping to help everyone in financial/job matters and many other things that look like the future things.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
July 12, 2018, 05:43:31 AM
Hi everyone

thanks for the help
I don’t really know for sure, but I do have the feeling that the reason why most countries never banned bitcoin is because the US didn’t do that. So it’s quite possible that if the US decides to ban cryptocurrencies, it will probably lead to the fall of cryptocurrency  unless maybe China reverse their ban on cryptocurrencies and ICOs and start pushing money into it,  followed Russia , Japan and other countries.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
July 09, 2018, 03:44:24 PM
until whenever I will support bitcoin as an economy, because bitcoin is official, until whenever I will support bitcoin, I will invite people to work in bitcoin, I like bitcoin
This is nice and positive thinking that we all need to have, I agree with you if 100% of people will start using bitcoin and government will allow them to use so i am sure bitcoin will get too high all over the world as best investment and the currency of the age, now in a lot of places where bitcoin was even un know now bitcoin is being use officially so it is the great progress of bitcoin in our society, and our entire economy is being effect by it positively.
Activity: 139
Merit: 5
July 09, 2018, 05:37:28 AM
until whenever I will support bitcoin as an economy, because bitcoin is official, until whenever I will support bitcoin, I will invite people to work in bitcoin, I like bitcoin
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 05:10:01 AM
The ban in one country bitcoin does not affect it in any way. After all, it does not depend on geolocation. Bitcoin will be affected only by a worldwide ban on cryptocurrency. And this is very unlikely. After all, many countries already recognize Bitcoin
Activity: 266
June 29, 2018, 02:21:18 PM
While bitcoin will at least be allowed somewhere, it will cost money. I do not think that even a ban worldwide will be able to kill a crypto currency, this is an excellent technology behind which the future
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
June 27, 2018, 05:30:54 AM
Hi everyone

thanks for the help
Yes I strongly thinks that bitcoin is very sustainable and versatile crypto currency and being decentralised currency, no country can ban it globally, they can only stop the person from using crypto currencies in their nation but you can simply use international exchanges for transacting your bitcoin and moreover the time is also very good because this is the time when the valuation is also very low and there are predictions even that it is going to hike in the coming months of this year.
Activity: 140
June 19, 2018, 12:01:30 AM
Bitcoin is solely singled system that operates on its own regardless of world economy but bitcoin then can become part of the world economy if they have been incorporate within their system and have bee fully accepted by each and every country thus so it became world currency and can do much to a world economy as a whole.
Pages:
Jump to: