Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin vs XRP? - page 8. (Read 1098 times)

Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
May 13, 2023, 06:31:26 AM
I still prefer Bitcoin over XRP and I believe Bitcoin will give me a huge advantage over XRP. Maybe XRP can go up to $5 in the next altcoin season but if you can save bitcoins at a time like this, I think you will make a big profit in the next bull run.

But this is just a suggestion because the decision is yours and if you really want to buy XRP instead of Bitcoin, you have to be careful because if the price of Bitcoin falls like it is now, it will affect many altcoins, including XRP.

But still try to have Bitcoin as your long-term investment so you won't be disappointed if the Bitcoin price can penetrate the old ATH and create a new ATH later.
Activity: 614
Merit: 25
May 13, 2023, 05:53:23 AM
I am just making everyone aware that there are other ways of making money besides holding Bitcoin!

There is nothing controversial about that, there are thousands of different projects that promise huge profits, and if you think that something will bring you a profit of x20 or maybe even x50, no one is stopping you from investing in such a project. The only problem with that story is that it's a discussion for the altcoins board, definitely not for the B&H board.

I would rather take my chances this coming bull run and possibly make 20-50x or even more than put all my money into Bitcoin and just make 4 or 5x

Some people would be very happy if they could invest today and earn x4 or x5 in 1 or max 2 years, but if you think that it is not enough, some will say that maybe you are greedy, and some will say that you look at Bitcoin exclusively as an investment. Fortunately, there are those for whom Bitcoin is much more than an investment, and you won't believe that they even use it as a currency, because that's why it was created.

It is clearly visible from all your posts that you are obsessed with some kind of spectacular profits, but you will not achieve that by constantly asking the same questions.

If you have maybe £50k to put into Bitcoin and want a 4 or 5X then that is great , well worth doing.

But I dont have that, I want to have that after this coming bull run and will make that with the alts I hold. I will then be in a better place to invest in Bitcoin and make good returns in the 2028/29 bull run.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
May 13, 2023, 05:32:29 AM
I am just making everyone aware that there are other ways of making money besides holding Bitcoin!

There is nothing controversial about that, there are thousands of different projects that promise huge profits, and if you think that something will bring you a profit of x20 or maybe even x50, no one is stopping you from investing in such a project. The only problem with that story is that it's a discussion for the altcoins board, definitely not for the B&H board.

I would rather take my chances this coming bull run and possibly make 20-50x or even more than put all my money into Bitcoin and just make 4 or 5x

Some people would be very happy if they could invest today and earn x4 or x5 in 1 or max 2 years, but if you think that it is not enough, some will say that maybe you are greedy, and some will say that you look at Bitcoin exclusively as an investment. Fortunately, there are those for whom Bitcoin is much more than an investment, and you won't believe that they even use it as a currency, because that's why it was created.

It is clearly visible from all your posts that you are obsessed with some kind of spectacular profits, but you will not achieve that by constantly asking the same questions.
May 13, 2023, 05:26:50 AM

People who choose to invest Bitcoin isn't that stupid for not knowing if there's an other shitcoin can multiply your money in a day Cheesy

You're similar like how many people want to become a trader, but the reality only 5% traders are making money, the rest are losing. If you say to minimize the risk of losing money in shitcoins is through diversify to other shitcoins, you're wrong because each coin will become worthless when the time has come.

I'd choose to learn and find a good paying job, then invest to Bitcoin, the risk is small.

Anyway posts in a row isn't allowed in this forum

Each altcoin I hold may become worthless but not before this coming bull run.

I will make my money with the altcoins I hold take profits and then look at buying into Bitcoin once it crashes again in 2026

Activity: 770
Merit: 556
May 13, 2023, 05:22:41 AM

People who choose to invest Bitcoin isn't that stupid for not knowing if there's an other shitcoin can multiply your money in a day Cheesy

You're similar like how many people want to become a trader, but the reality only 5% traders are making money, the rest are losing. If you say to minimize the risk of losing money in shitcoins is through diversify to other shitcoins, you're wrong because each coin will become worthless when the time has come.

I'd choose to learn and find a good paying job, then invest to Bitcoin, the risk is small.

Anyway posts in a row isn't allowed in this forum
May 13, 2023, 05:13:29 AM
Judging by your assumption and prediction, which led you to your conclusion on how you mapped out your investment plan, you made a profit from XRP and sent it all to Bitcoin. This is just all illusion, which can lead you to a very high possibility of losing all your investment capital. This is just a sign showing that you are following up on one big influencer or all this pump and dump group that is always dropping some kind of future coin prediction.

My advice to you is to please do your own research regarding any crypto that you want to invest in. We all want to make profits from trading and holding coins, but that should not make us take some kind of higher risk that can liquidate all our invested capital, leaving us with nothing.  few coins, hold the trade, and take a profit if possible, but don't invest too much because you are expecting to receive a higher return.

So if XRP wins the case like it id expected to you dont think it will at least 10x?

I do and many say it will do a lot more but will be conservative and be happy with 10x

Everyone is so against someone going against Bitcoin on this forum  Undecided

PEPE - a meme coin done more in a few hours than Bitcoin has done in years.
Yes it is rubbish but it made people money and that is what I am here for to make money.

Yes Bitcoin is safe but it also has limited returns compared to other altcoins.

I will take my chances with XRP - it will do a 10x in no time once it comes out they have won the case.

Who else know that PEPE will do as high as it has done right now... Why will you even have to compare PEPE to Bitcoin, pepe is a meme coin which don't actually have any fundamental that's backing it up, all I see that's holding such coins are just the attention and hype that's it's getting from investors and the project developer all over. A coins which one see with a higher profit always ends up to be the one with a greater risk. You should always be careful to choose what can keep your funds safe rather than something that you will buy hoping for greater profit why holding you end up losing everything to dump.

Activity: 1134
Merit: 154
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 13, 2023, 05:12:26 AM
Everyone is so against someone going against Bitcoin on this forum  Undecided

Yes it is rubbish but it made people money and that is what I am here for to make money.

I will take my chances with XRP - it will do a 10x in no time once it comes out they have won the case.

Who else know that PEPE will do as high as it has done right now... Why will you even have to compare PEPE to Bitcoin, pepe is a meme coin which don't actually have any fundamental that's backing it up, all I see that's holding such coins are just the attention and hype that's it's getting from investors and the project developer all over. A coins which one see with a higher profit always ends up to be the one with a greater risk. You should always be careful to choose what can keep your funds safe rather than something that you will buy hoping for greater profit why holding you end up losing everything to dump.
Activity: 560
Merit: 624
May 13, 2023, 05:08:26 AM
Judging by your assumption and prediction, which led you to your conclusion on how you mapped out your investment plan, you made a profit from XRP and sent it all to Bitcoin. This is just all illusion, which can lead you to a very high possibility of losing all your investment capital. This is just a sign showing that you are following up on one big influencer or all this pump and dump group that is always dropping some kind of future coin prediction.

My advice to you is to please do your own research regarding any crypto that you want to invest in. We all want to make profits from trading and holding coins, but that should not make us take some kind of higher risk that can liquidate all our invested capital, leaving us with nothing.  few coins, hold the trade, and take a profit if possible, but don't invest too much because you are expecting to receive a higher return.
May 13, 2023, 05:01:10 AM
Everyone is so against someone going against Bitcoin on this forum  Undecided

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
May 13, 2023, 04:47:49 AM
If you make your conclusions based on those brain-dead price predictions on YouTube or whatever social media, then you're bound to fail in trading and/or investing. Go make your own individual conclusions or don't trade/invest at all.

Also taking note that we're talking about the total utter shitstain that is XRP.
Activity: 532
Merit: 508
Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!
May 13, 2023, 04:31:29 AM
Mate, what you must know is that the price of these altcoins always pumps when the Bitcoin price is so bullish, and if the Bitcoin price doesn't get so bullish in the coming Bitcoin halving, that means you will not even see XRP at $1.5, which is not going to give you the X12 profit you want. If you are still a newbie in crypto, I understand why you are still concerned about altcoins, but if you must know, when refilling your crypto portfolio, Bitcoin is what you should consider first before adding any other token or coin that you are really convinced you want to buy, but don't really be overly confident about the token because you might not get the result you actually expected. Bitcoin has two seasons, which are the bear and bull seasons, but altcoins don't have any seasons; they only follow the trend of Bitcoin, and some times they may not even rise when Bitcoin is in a bull market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 556
May 13, 2023, 04:27:23 AM
I am leaning more towards XRP purely for the better possible returns. I do believe Bitcoin is here to stay but less than a 4X from current price doesn’t appeal to me.
Go check other shitcoins, you will see many shitcoins will offer better possible returns than XRP and it will never end.

Again it's up to your decision, if you're only looking to get rich quick, you can choose shitcoins. Don't cry if your shitcoins will worth zero because it has a high chance to become a dead coin than multiply your investment.

Bitcoin is good to store your wealth, not get rich quick, you will a good return after hold it for many many years.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
May 13, 2023, 04:06:15 AM
The price bias is driving your decision to lean towards XRP. Bitcoin has been around longer than any cryptocurrency which is in use now and has had better price appreciation, to several thousands of times it's initial price, it is only normal that the price would not multiply as it used to in the very early years and this would push investors to try to catch the next coin early on and benefit from it.

I would always pick Bitcoin for more reasons than just the price, it's the one of the only few decentralized coins, with the highest level of security, making it the best choice for long term investment, around 10 - 15 years or more, I cannot bank on any other coin which is in circulation now to remain in circulation at that time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
May 13, 2023, 03:56:37 AM
If altcoins prices are falling, they fall more than bitcoin significantly. If altcoins prices are rising, it is also more than bitcoin price price. But altcoins can disappoint because some do not get to all-time-high. Some that you think will rise than bitcoin may not.
May 13, 2023, 03:40:45 AM
I have neither of the above but am leaning towards XRP.

I believe Bitcoin will reach $100k next bull run but that is less than a 4X from current price.

I have been researching more into XRP lately and have read price predictions ranging from $5 to $100 next bull run.

I dont believe XRP will reach $100 or even $50 next bull run but feel like it could reach $5 which sounds conservative compared to all the predictions I have heard but is still a 12X from current price.

I am leaning more towards XRP purely for the better possible returns. I do believe Bitcoin is here to stay but less than a 4X from current price doesn’t appeal to me.

This is my first bull run coming up and I want to put a lot of the profits I make into Bitcoin in the 2026/27 bear market to then possibly cash out in the 2028/29 bull run when Bitcoin should at least be around $200k.

Thoughts on this? Anyone more into XRP or is everyone here pro Bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: