Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will be 10k in the next 6-10 months! - page 10. (Read 4150 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
As you can read the title, these are the words said by Former Wall Street giant turned Billionaire Mike Novogratz that they won't be surprised if Bitcoin reaches $10k by 2018. We have all been seeing some sarcastic comments from many Wall Street giants and here's an opposite statement coming from someone who used to be a part a Wall-Street. Hey critics, what do you think now?

We are sure to see 10k very soon because the price has broken the level that I expected it to, before the end of October. So, let's just start counting days unless this battle between SW and S2X comes to an end and let the real action begin.

Everything is possibe with Bitcoin and I am sure with that because after I entered the cryptocurrency scene last year Bitcoin always grow exponentially and unexpectedly every month, We also seen the downs of Bitcoin within this whole year round but it always bounces back quickly and with this it is a great sign of a strong digital currency and we all know that it almost multiplied by 7+ since October of 2016 and if this continues within the next 6-10 months then there is no doubt that it will reach that $10,000 mark.

If this upcoming Segwit2x will become successful even with Split or not and Bitcoin survive another round of FUD or any king of threats then the new era of Bitcoin will begin and the price of it will boom again for the year 2018.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
Most of the negative comments by Wall Street traders end up making them look like clueless assholes when bitcoin has often done the exact opposite of what they’ve predicted so yeah, hopefully this time the positive price prediction comes true.

1 bitcoin at the value of $10,000 would be pretty awesome in the next 6-10 months.

ask ko lang pano po kumita dito thanks
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
As you can read the title, these are the words said by Former Wall Street giant turned Billionaire Mike Novogratz that they won't be surprised if Bitcoin reaches $10k by 2018. We have all been seeing some sarcastic comments from many Wall Street giants and here's an opposite statement coming from someone who used to be a part a Wall-Street. Hey critics, what do you think now?

We are sure to see 10k very soon because the price has broken the level that I expected it to, before the end of October. So, let's just start counting days unless this battle between SW and S2X comes to an end and let the real action begin.

This makes sense for me. Hitting 10k dollars around the mid 2018 is still possibe. First, we need to get rid of chinese regulation and banning decissions and bitcoin split actions. The rest is smooth.
Activity: 335
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
If that is gonna happen all bitcoin users would celebrate for the successful regulations and be happy with that case, off course. I should start saving bitcoin today lmao.
Activity: 210

Mike Novogratz said he will invest $500M in cryptocurrencies,initial coin offering and other related companies. This is a big positive thing for bitcoin and for sure it will help the price to go up, but it is not sure it will go up to 10.000$. We have to wait for the next fork and see what impact it will have for bitcoin. Also the Russian banks are not yet in a good situation with cryptocurrencies
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
This would be very nice to see, although as others said its a rather vague prediction and was obviously based off the current trends. Most of them in the prediction booth just want to have one of those "yay, I said that" moments.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Yes, if the price keep rising like the few previous months, the Bitcoin will reach $10k in the few next months, most likely. But we need to wait and see, the price is volatile and we can't predict exactly the chart.
At least it will keep increasing and its good time to buy and hold.
Activity: 770
Haha, I totally agree to this man. And I have a strong feeling that this proecss will even be faster. About 3 to 4 months, bitcoin can easily cross $10000. However, right now, The biggest obstacle is the hard fork. In this month, bitcoin will have a next big hard fork which can change bitcoin and make it stronger. if, the forks can not make bitcoin as strong as developers say, bitcoin will be replaced by other coin and it will never reach $10000 again Wink
Activity: 742
It will be possible because bitcoin breakout this Laval and ti is not time to start for counting when bitcoin reach 10k. we hope it will be a short time around 6-8 month. There are many people know about bitcoin will be hit around 10k in a short time so we are waiting for this hit.
Activity: 742
I think that the person who predicted this price is highly optimistic because it seems to be tough to reach that price within that period.Segwit 2x is to be activated very soon and it has more miners support.We don't know exactly that what would be the impact of it over bitcoin and only if bitcoin survives after that,then only we could expect a high price rise.
Activity: 562
It is possible that if the price of bitcoins will continue to increase We can see how fast it will last only a few days, so soon bitcoins will reach such a price of 6k to 10k us dollars. So just trust the bitcoins and keep it together for when it comes to that we are sure to be instant millionaire
Well, I certainly argee that it is possible to happen and we all know that bitcoin is on high demand on online market and trading sites. In addition to that, we must trsut bitcoin and just believe that the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase in the future and I hope it would happen.
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
I wish. I do doubt that it would reach that with in such a small amount of time though. If amazon does accept Bitcoin then it could be written in the stars.
Activity: 216

What is the point in all these forecasts? What are the basis for pseudo-analysts from Wall Street? After all, all adequate investors have known for a long time that cryptology is not subject to fundamental and technical analysis. 90% of cases, when the forecast coincided with the result - pure accident. This market is driven by other forces. It is only necessary to compare all those moments when the forecasts did not come true, then all the analysts are collapsing.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
2017 is the biggest year for bitcoin.Actually not only bitcoin, for many altcoins and ICO's. It is a year that you should consider as a milestone in the history of bitcoin. This year Bitcoin managed to get the attention of more investors. The same will repeat if bitcoin touches 10,000$ mark. Many discussions will happen if it touches 10k mark.More investors will come in the future and it will increase furthermore after reaching 10k.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

That is all we are hoping and waiting for.  It could be possible that it will reach that mark but it could also stayed on itsnlevel right now.  No one knows but we are hoping for the best.  If ever that it happened, we will all be happy about it.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
That's very possible that btc value will become $10K in the next 10 months. I think so because right now we are very close to $5K and I think we can reach $6K by the end of this year. So the additional 4K by the middle of 2018 is achievable. We might even see 12 to 15K before 2019 but I think that is very high but it wouldn't hurt to hope so high. Anything is possible with bitcoin. There might be an occasional dips but once btc started surging there's no way to stop it.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
No one can truly tell what would happen really. I guess as stakeholders, we all hope that it does reach $10K.  I personally don’t think it will hit that rate so early on but would be very happy if it did. Maybe I can reach a $100 at last  Sad
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I agree with 7k if australia and amazon accept btc
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
Many people says it is very possible, yes it is possible but I doubt it will reach 10k till the end of 2018. My prediction is that it will be only reach 7k max next year. Lets see what will happen on the next fork then we can predict again after the fork, I think it will not bring much effects to bitcoin price like th e latest fork.
Activity: 253
Yea this can really easy hapent but maybe it will not be 10k but I think that It will be or close to 10k$ because bitcoin price is growing slowly and slowly every year because it have already a really big price.
Pages:
Jump to: