Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will be 10k in the next 6-10 months! - page 4. (Read 4146 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
At first I thought it would be impossible to reach 10k in the next 6-10 months but it seems possible right now. If you look at the bitcoin price right now, It's almost $6,500! and keep increasing. It might reach $7k-8k in the end of the year.

1 year before this, I realized that hitting $1500 would be great when bitcoin was $800 at that time. And the point we reached is amazing as you all agree. I understood that anything is possible with bitcoin!

This is very clear for the society.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
I think bitcoin value will reach $10,000 in the next coming 50-60 days because the value of bitcoin is growing continuously without anything to stop it.
A lot of people are now investing into bitcoin because they see the huge potential in bitcoin as it provide more profit just by holding it without doing anything.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
Yes there is a big chance. Why ? Because as you look the price of bitcoin now, its so high. And many of the bitcoin users continue to hold and save bitcoin because they are waiting for it to go higher and higher. And as long as the aupport of many investor to the bitcoin are there , it is not impossible for the bitcoin to reach that price.
Activity: 504
Actually, it was expected to hit in 2018. Now that we've witness the recent price rise, I think no one will doubt about $10k by 2018 and also because of recent movement we can now say confidently that $20k is possible to reach in few more years.
Perhaps you are right, especially if you take into account all the forecasts that have already sounded to date regarding the growth in the price of Bitcoin before the end of this year. I think that even in 2018 will be very active in promoting the crypto currency in the society and this will bring huge success for the demand for Bitcoin and the growth of its price.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015
Actually, it was expected to hit in 2018. Now that we've witness the recent price rise, I think no one will doubt about $10k by 2018 and also because of recent movement we can now say confidently that $20k is possible to reach in few more years.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
At first I thought it would be impossible to reach 10k in the next 6-10 months but it seems possible right now. If you look at the bitcoin price right now, It's almost $6,500! and keep increasing. It might reach $7k-8k in the end of the year.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
As you can read the title, these are the words said by Former Wall Street giant turned Billionaire Mike Novogratz that they won't be surprised if Bitcoin reaches $10k by 2018. We have all been seeing some sarcastic comments from many Wall Street giants and here's an opposite statement coming from someone who used to be a part a Wall-Street. Hey critics, what do you think now?

We are sure to see 10k very soon because the price has broken the level that I expected it to, before the end of October. So, let's just start counting days unless this battle between SW and S2X comes to an end and let the real action begin.

It'll definitely be possible but also at the same time depends a lot on S2X. If S2X turned out to be a successful event and the community is able to respond positively to it without having too much confusion and uncertainty, then $10k is definitely possible.

Just look at what BCC did to bitcoin. After the fork, bitcoin prices rose so much.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
I also predict it. At least entering 2018 bitcoin has reached $7K. Many countries support existence bitcoin which makes bitcoin very valuable. And yes, September 2018 there maybe enlightenment breaking through $10K.

By End of the year we should see bitcoin price above 7k. It has already cross 6350$ and if it continues we should see new high of 7k in coming days. But 10k in 6 months seems to difficult because certainly we will have some news due to which the market will fell and then rise again.Now this period how long will it take will need to be watched out for.

Soon! The current price of Bitcoin is more than $6,400.
I do not think until the end of this month or earlier the SegWit2x hardfork, the price of Bitcoin still below $7,000. Cool
I belive the price of Bitcoin will reach to this target soon, even, it will not stop at this target and continue to $10,000.
Activity: 868
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
I really hope that happens. Because, I still remember about bitcoin that fell under $300. And that really made me feel must going backwards from bitcoin. With this big value, feel like I've been on the right line. And true, something that's considered impossible can happen. And $10K, I consider the value that maybe bitcoin achieved in 2018.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
I also predict it. At least entering 2018 bitcoin has reached $7K. Many countries support existence bitcoin which makes bitcoin very valuable. And yes, September 2018 there maybe enlightenment breaking through $10K.

By End of the year we should see bitcoin price above 7k. It has already cross 6350$ and if it continues we should see new high of 7k in coming days. But 10k in 6 months seems to difficult because certainly we will have some news due to which the market will fell and then rise again.Now this period how long will it take will need to be watched out for.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
As you can read the title, these are the words said by Former Wall Street giant turned Billionaire Mike Novogratz that they won't be surprised if Bitcoin reaches $10k by 2018. We have all been seeing some sarcastic comments from many Wall Street giants and here's an opposite statement coming from someone who used to be a part a Wall-Street. Hey critics, what do you think now?

We are sure to see 10k very soon because the price has broken the level that I expected it to, before the end of October. So, let's just start counting days unless this battle between SW and S2X comes to an end and let the real action begin.
Wink The title motivates me to buy bitcoin and hold them up instead of having savings deposit  Cheesy. Bitcoin has a quality to value up to 10k. Current market capability of bitcoin and its growth observed is very in a short span of time. Its not doubtful to say it may reach that value one day. I will try to buy them instead of saving my fiat. Cool
The price of Bitcoin will be $10,000 soon. I think it can reaches in this year if we do not have any bad news from the government. I do not want to see any country will ban Bitcoin like the Chinese government banned the ICO market. Only a bad news like ban Bitcoin = the price of Bitcoin go to the hell.
there is a bad news for you:  https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-banned-payment-method-adopters-will-dealt-indonesian-central-bank/
I'm not sure it will affect the price of Bitcoin

Surely it will have an impact, but not as high as it happened after China banning Exchanges. Actions taken in Tier 1 or large countries will more and deeply affect the price of Bitcoin.

About the value reaching $10000, we will get to see this value in next year, probably in 8-10 months, 6 months is too close.
No one thinks the price of Bitcoin can reaches $3,000 before the end of this year. But today, with the current price of Bitcoin, we are surprise with this value because it has pumped x2 target for this year. Even, some people still believe the price of Bitcoin continue to reaches $10,000 within short time like few months. It is crazy, really crazy, in my opinion Undecided
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
i think the time of span of 6-10 months for bitcoin to hit 10000 usd is realistic, we now have a lesser volatile bitcoin than before bitcoin gold, i think the value of bitcoin will creep back to 6000 usd and will create another record, however it may not hit 10000 usd this year, but it will next year. i think there will be a lot of bull runs coming up by next year, and history will again repeat it self, after a bull run, there will be corrections and after the corrections, we'll see much more stable bitcoin, though there will still be negativity surrounding bitcoin, i think more and more people will accept bitcoin since there are a lot of things going on in the world today, like disruption in europe, terror attacks, people will look for ways on how they can secure their finances, and bitcoin is one of  the best choices.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

Wink The title motivates me to buy bitcoin and hold them up instead of having savings deposit  Cheesy. Bitcoin has a quality to value up to 10k. Current market capability of bitcoin and its growth observed is very in a short span of time. Its not doubtful to say it may reach that value one day. I will try to buy them instead of saving my fiat. Cool
The price of Bitcoin will be $10,000 soon. I think it can reaches in this year if we do not have any bad news from the government. I do not want to see any country will ban Bitcoin like the Chinese government banned the ICO market. Only a bad news like ban Bitcoin = the price of Bitcoin go to the hell.
there is a bad news for you:  https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-banned-payment-method-adopters-will-dealt-indonesian-central-bank/

Surely it will have an impact, but not as high as it happened after China banning Exchanges. Actions taken in Tier 1 or large countries will more and deeply affect the price of Bitcoin.

About the value reaching $10000, we will get to see this value in next year, probably in 8-10 months, 6 months is too close.

I think I'm inclined to say that bitcoin price of can be touched $10000. We have seen a lot of rally lately, and it the market consolidates, I'm expecting a massive bull run maybe in 3 different occasions to push the price to $10000. Of course we can't really ignore that they might be some negative news that will come, however, it will be just temporary and bitcoin will recovered from that and another run will be made before reaching $10000 is the next 5-6 months. Right now we are still below $6000 but come November and end of the year we are in range of $6500-$7000. So its likely that $10000 is can be breach later.
Activity: 691
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

Wink The title motivates me to buy bitcoin and hold them up instead of having savings deposit  Cheesy. Bitcoin has a quality to value up to 10k. Current market capability of bitcoin and its growth observed is very in a short span of time. Its not doubtful to say it may reach that value one day. I will try to buy them instead of saving my fiat. Cool
there is a bad news for you:  https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-banned-payment-method-adopters-will-dealt-indonesian-central-bank/

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

Activity: 896
Merit: 521
I expected the price to drop after BTG fork. But it didn't happen as $6k level was maintained for longer than expected before hardfork and now it would be tough to drop back to $4k range. Price should stay bullish now as Segwit 2x doesn't seem to be a problem now. With this trend I expect price to reach $10k in 2018 first quarter easily unless some highly negative news pops up suddenly.
Activity: 552
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

It's really a word of honor for me that this motivated you in any means to get into Bitcoins and buy some more.
I really agree that banks are going to lose over this soon because what times they take to give you few %s during eras, Bitcoin has established its own era where you decide what you wish to get paid for your own money. Bitcoin will be 100 billion soon enough and I am seeing investors talking about total cryptocurrency business value to be more than 5 trillion dollars in a matter of time. I don't know whether it would replace that old traditional agenda-matic systems or not, but this is definitely one of the newest and best systems that gives you complete hold of your finance in your hands.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

Pages:
Jump to: