Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will be 10k in the next 6-10 months! - page 6. (Read 4146 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
Most of the negative comments by Wall Street traders end up making them look like clueless assholes when bitcoin has often done the exact opposite of what they’ve predicted so yeah, hopefully this time the positive price prediction comes true.

1 bitcoin at the value of $10,000 would be pretty awesome in the next 6-10 months.
Clueless mad indeed. I am pretty sure someone like Jamie is hiding his face somewhere right now and it will be a shame on him if he comes out again to utter hypocritical rubbish statements. It was an attempt for them to pretty get in good as they all know what is coming and they fantastically did.

Bitcoin reaching a value of $10000 by 2018 and even passing won't be a surprise to me honestly with the whole development of this year. I believe 2x will be just as altish as it sounds an no one will give a hoot about its existence. Core all the way!
I think that we have nothing left, just wait and see how things stand with the price of Bitcoin and for what period of time it will fall or increase. So I have a lot of predictions of the pricing relations for the crypto currency before the end of this year and the beginning of next year. And all these predictions are positive ..
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
It reached $5k now and we know for sure that it will reach $10k mark in the next year, if you see the growth of the whole crypto industry it will reach the moon sooner than we expect.

Another great all time high for bitcoin, just like what the majority is expecting before the hard fork we saw the price of bitcoin reached at $5,000 and as an update we are now at $5,200.

This is real quick and for sure there will be more to come in the next upcoming days. Expect there might be some correction but I hope that this correction will not take long.

And hopefully that $5,000 now is the best thing that happened this early month of October of becoming it's new floor price.

It is really surprising that the FUD from China had no effect at all on the exchange rates of Bitcoin. Jamie Dimon will be banging his head against the wall right now (not if his daughter had amassed thousands of Bitcoins at sub-3,000 prices a few weeks back). Overall, it is positive trend for Bitcoin. We can expect the exchange rates to cross $10,000 by the end of this year.

It has passed now at $5,000 and was into $5,500. Bitcoin is no more FUD influenced cryptocurrency and instead for it to fall, those FUDs are really helping.

Look on how quick the price of bitcoin went through after those FUD from China and the sensation of Jamie Dimon that called bitcoin as a fraud, this really helped us to see bitcoin's price reaching another ATH.

I'm just waiting for bitcoin to pass at $10,000.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Most of the negative comments by Wall Street traders end up making them look like clueless assholes when bitcoin has often done the exact opposite of what they’ve predicted so yeah, hopefully this time the positive price prediction comes true.

1 bitcoin at the value of $10,000 would be pretty awesome in the next 6-10 months.
Clueless mad indeed. I am pretty sure someone like Jamie is hiding his face somewhere right now and it will be a shame on him if he comes out again to utter hypocritical rubbish statements. It was an attempt for them to pretty get in good as they all know what is coming and they fantastically did.

Bitcoin reaching a value of $10000 by 2018 and even passing won't be a surprise to me honestly with the whole development of this year. I believe 2x will be just as altish as it sounds an no one will give a hoot about its existence. Core all the way!
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
Yes I'm pretty sure the price of 10k will be reached and it does not seem to take 6 months, maybe this year's end 10k price will be reached and I recommend to continue to buy bitcoin.

Nah, 10k is still a Yuge one to be attained by just only 2 months. We are talking about the a $100 billion of market cap, and that is not just a joke that can double within 2017.
Talking about the OP, this is a good signal for us to give our trust on bitcoin for the next comming years. Imagine that wall street giants are commending bitcoin for real! So it means that even a professional trader that only trades with legit stocks, trades bitcoin right now. As time passes by bitcoin is quite making its impact due to its unbelievable growth within just only months!  Wink
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
The trend has been that the price increases a while after the forks. Initially it reduces, maybe becuase people are busy cashing in on the sentiment, but once those red candlesticks stablize, it'll be green for a while. The price has given the mainstream media something to think about and due to that more and more people are beinig exposed to btc. If the trend as mentioned above continues, it'll result in a snowball effect pushing the price even higher. However, I'll be satisfied if it goes to 6k by end of year,and maybe 8k by end of next year. 10k is good for us, but if more and more people come in, itll provide some kind of safety net for the price.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
As you can read the title, these are the words said by Former Wall Street giant turned Billionaire Mike Novogratz that they won't be surprised if Bitcoin reaches $10k by 2018. We have all been seeing some sarcastic comments from many Wall Street giants and here's an opposite statement coming from someone who used to be a part a Wall-Street. Hey critics, what do you think now?

We are sure to see 10k very soon because the price has broken the level that I expected it to, before the end of October. So, let's just start counting days unless this battle between SW and S2X comes to an end and let the real action begin.
I feel that this is confusing. but what he said some time ago was true and it's also very likely to happen in 2018. bitcoin prices that reach 10K USD is a remarkable increase. we are currently tempted to sell bitcoins at the price of 5500 USD. but there is still a chance to sell bitcoins at 10K USD rates. as I mentioned earlier that this is very confusing to me and everyone in the world today. everyone would want to get a chance to get the best results.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
Yes I'm pretty sure the price of 10k will be reached and it does not seem to take 6 months, maybe this year's end 10k price will be reached and I recommend to continue to buy bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
I bought some bitcoin on 10/3 @ $4,327.  I didn't go "all in" because the price seemed kinda high, given that it had been down to $3,000 just a few weeks earlier.  So have been patiently waiting for the next dip, but it keeps going on the wrong direction.  Smiley   In hind sight, I should have gone all in back on 10/3.  Dammit.  I read that Reddit article that was just posted.  Guess I'll pray he's right, and wait for the next dip before going all in.
based on my experience sometimes when you waiting for the dip it is just keep rising high and you are always feel late to take that golden opportunity and collect the easy money in short time. keep in mind that you always become greedy at that moment.

try to have a control over it and don't throw your money just like that , bitcoin will always full of speculation, put the money that you can afford to lose only.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
As you can read the title, these are the words said by Former Wall Street giant turned Billionaire Mike Novogratz that they won't be surprised if Bitcoin reaches $10k by 2018. We have all been seeing some sarcastic comments from many Wall Street giants and here's an opposite statement coming from someone who used to be a part a Wall-Street. Hey critics, what do you think now? We are sure to see 10k very soon because the price has broken the level that I expected it to, before the end of October. So, let's just start counting days unless this battle between SW and S2X comes to an end and let the real action begin.

I am actually reading the same article now and this is not anymore surprising since the man must have understood the many ins and outs of cryptocurrency plus he is already out of Wall Street so he has no industry anymore to protect or as what Dimon has been doing...to fight for the industry that has been good to him for many, many years.

We are expecting that by next yer this can be possible because there can be no scheduled hard fork and so there would be less bickering and disunity within the Bitcoin community plus we are expecting more countries to be jumping in to the Bitcoin bandwagon (though there can be also who might be rejecting cryptocurrency altogether).
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
This is a very realistic speculation, I couldn't agree more that Bitcoin might reach 10000 usd within 6-10 months, though it seems today that Bitcoin is very bullish, we should also recognize that fact that some countries still don't accept Bitcoin and there are those who wants to see Bitcoin fall down, but the fact is more and more people are beginning to invest in Bitcoin and are finally seeing why bitcoin was made, let's take a look at European countries for example, some of its countries are considered poor already if we look at their national debt, there is also disruption, and in order for them to survive financially, most of them cling to Bitcoin, there are also financial institutions that are investing in Bitcoin exchanges, I think we would then see a gradual increase on the value of Bitcoin within 6-10 months, and hopefully it reaches 10000 usd or even higher.
Activity: 558
Merit: 194
I bought some bitcoin on 10/3 @ $4,327.  I didn't go "all in" because the price seemed kinda high, given that it had been down to $3,000 just a few weeks earlier.  So have been patiently waiting for the next dip, but it keeps going on the wrong direction.  Smiley   In hind sight, I should have gone all in back on 10/3.  Dammit.  I read that Reddit article that was just posted.  Guess I'll pray he's right, and wait for the next dip before going all in.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Possible to happen that bitcoin price increase in the next fe months and possible we see the price of 10k dollars . So if you have extra money in your pocket its better if you buy bitcoin now and for sure your money become double once bitcoin price reach 10k dollars. But even tje price continue increasing they have probability the price decrease and it will crash the price if they have many sellers than the buyer.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
I'm not sure that bitcoin for such a short period of time will grow to 10,000 dollars. He already has good competition and any bad news can slow his growth.
Of course, it is normal for bitcoin to have some problems in its journey and it may slow its growth but if we will look for a long term vision then we can easily see that bitcoin can reach that price and it is so easy for bitcoin because of the proofs that bitcoin have like even there is a lot of problems, it can still fight against those problem and even become stronger than before.
Activity: 448
I'm not sure that bitcoin for such a short period of time will grow to 10,000 dollars. He already has good competition and any bad news can slow his growth.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I am sure that the Bitcoin will increase in the future, but I would expect also some drops in the meantime!

I have found this interesting analysis on Reddit this morning... http://esr9truss.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/can-we-predict-future-price-of-bitcoin.html

It seems like the Bitcoin has a kind of frequency in its value.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
Think Different
Is this true? I can’t wait for the next 6 to months to come. By that time I already have any amount in my wallet. I trust that billionaire guy. He already has lot of experience and maybe he does not “everything” but he I believe he “almost know everything” that is why he can analyse bitcoin and I think he is saying the truth. Besides, nothing bad will happen if we believe and wait for that time. It is really a good thing to happen for all of us. If it really happen, if I just have at least 2 bitcoin, I am already a millionaire. Horay.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Very much so we could see 10k in a few months.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
NOW
Agree. if there is a limit to smth, it will always bring demand!
Activity: 358
maybe. and it have high chance to hit that value in new year (hope it)
and for this time i keep my bitcoin and i will hold until new year, see the price. when the price like what i want, i'll sell it all. eh, and dont forget to turn altcoin into bitcoin
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
It reached $5k now and we know for sure that it will reach $10k mark in the next year, if you see the growth of the whole crypto industry it will reach the moon sooner than we expect.

Another great all time high for bitcoin, just like what the majority is expecting before the hard fork we saw the price of bitcoin reached at $5,000 and as an update we are now at $5,200.

This is real quick and for sure there will be more to come in the next upcoming days. Expect there might be some correction but I hope that this correction will not take long.

And hopefully that $5,000 now is the best thing that happened this early month of October of becoming it's new floor price.

It is really surprising that the FUD from China had no effect at all on the exchange rates of Bitcoin. Jamie Dimon will be banging his head against the wall right now (not if his daughter had amassed thousands of Bitcoins at sub-3,000 prices a few weeks back). Overall, it is positive trend for Bitcoin. We can expect the exchange rates to cross $10,000 by the end of this year.

It effect but no too long, many grab the chance to buy more and now celebrating,it might reach 7k before the fork and may dum or will continue to increase,will see.
Pages:
Jump to: