Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will be 10k in the next 6-10 months! - page 9. (Read 4141 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I wonder where the limit of growth in bitcoin, can not it grow forever? But I think the mark of ten thousand is exactly real
Activity: 378
Merit: 260
Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin
A floor of 10k is like a dream to me, will be the perfect path to continue evolving
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
There are a couple shining stars between the alts:
ETH and XRP and LTC are still my favorite coins.

Didn't expect BTC to hit 5K already tho.....
Activity: 274
Things looking very good right now. I was honestly really worried about everything China and I'm very pleasantly surprised. Alt coins continue to struggle big time, we're back to the situation we were a year ago - BTC is king. Alts had an amazing early 2017, but momentum has shifted. Don't get me wrong, there's still room for some Alts, but the days of unified continuous green across most of the top 30 coins seems distant now.
Activity: 1336
Merit: 258
Looks like I'm sure with this statement, it's true the possibility of bitcoin will be up to $10k for the next few months. Before the process segwit2x bitcoin price are now having so increasing, especially later after segwit2x process is done. With the higher bitcoin price, this will make more people who will approach to bitcoin (including the layman) I'm sure of this.

I hope and believe that is true!
It's really can happen soon.
Price $5120 now!

Congrats to all!
Hold and keep your btc Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Congrats and time for celebrations who wished and HODL for 5k and now they already started wishing for 10k Smiley

That's the price I have been waiting for since the rise started from 1k to 5k.
We are now in for a bigger rally this time and it looks like the price will shoot higher at an extreme pace during mid-November, so don't just sell now and wait and my personal advice would be - HODL Bitcoins and don't invest in alts (this isn't said for ICOs) currently.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
Hopefully this would be true it would really be great if the bitcoin price would reach that high,
I think most of us would be holding our coins now and wait for it to turn the price into 10k in the next 6-10 months.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Looks like I'm sure with this statement, it's true the possibility of bitcoin will be up to $10k for the next few months. Before the process segwit2x bitcoin price are now having so increasing, especially later after segwit2x process is done. With the higher bitcoin price, this will make more people who will approach to bitcoin (including the layman) I'm sure of this.
Activity: 26
Congrats and time for celebrations who wished and HODL for 5k and now they already started wishing for 10k Smiley
Activity: 47
We got a new all time high..
5.1k Smiley
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Yes, if the price keep rising like the few previous months, the Bitcoin will reach $10k in the few next months, most likely. But we need to wait and see, the price is volatile and we can't predict exactly the chart.
At least it will keep increasing and its good time to buy and hold.

That's what every Bitcoin user wants the price to sky rocket in no time . But it can decrease the number of buyers and would be increase the number of sellers as people will try to sell the coins to get good 10X + Profits.

The question will it happen or not,  maybe its possible it can reach up to 10k or even it can cross the 10,000$ since the values is 4800$ now and we have been seeing a rapid growth for last 8 to 9 months. From my analysis I can see it increases in 6-10 months to the double the amount it is now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
This. is positive price prediction which everyone would love to hear at anytime.
Earlier this year, BTC was at $1k and now it's almost $5k.
In the next one year, I see BTC getting to X2 of the price now.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
ETHEREUM BULLISH
Hope it will go to 500K !! Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Most of critics of the bitcoin and crypto currency are bankers so these kind of opinion will come out as always from personality who has a large depth of vision regarding the cryptos. For me it is just a matter of time, surely btc will hit $10k but no one knows yet but in my own opinion it would be at the start of the 3rd quarter next year, in the first 2 quarters the btc will just keep on rising and will slowdown after hitting $10k. No matter what we should rejoice if btc will hit $10k another profitable year for us Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Don't you think it's a little bit crazy? Bitcoin price has increased a lot in the past months but it has to stop for a moment at some point. We had a correction 1 month ago and now Bitcoin value is increasing because of upcoming forks: Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin SegWit2X. Everyone here wants to receive our "free" money. It will be interesting thing to see what will happen after these 2 hardforks.
I heard this talk so many times Cheesy "It went up so much, it has to stop at some point." That's true, but you never know at which point of the peak you are at the moment. It  went up by $3000 this year, it may be the end, but it can as well go up by another $3000 before it stops. I think we are still at the bottom and we'll jump up by at least $2000 in the next 6 months. Many people think we'll double the curent price, which is also possible. It would be enough for China to remove the ban for us to break $5000.
Activity: 616
Merit: 260
I have been telling people that $100 today in Bitcoin will be worth over $100,000 within 5 years. I made it a point to ask people I run into this week if they have ever heard of Bitcoin and so far 8 out of 8 said they never heard of it. If Bitcoin can climb in price so fast now when very few people know of it then imagine what the price will do when 7 out of 8 know of and are buying Bitcoin. This is still the ground floor !
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
This is a possibility, but there is also a strong chance, that it may pull back in a meaningful way also, before heading higher again.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
If that is gonna happen all bitcoin users would celebrate for the successful regulations and be happy with that case, off course. I should start saving bitcoin today lmao.
yes it will be big success for all bitcoin user
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I like the clowns and the little dogs
I think BTCs current price has a lot to do with people buying in to get a share of upcoming
forks.  In order to get increased price we would really need increased utility. There's
only certain things you can do with BTC currently. If we made it so you couls use BTC
for anything you can use dollars for, I don't see why price couldn't be +$100k.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
As you can read the title, these are the words said by Former Wall Street giant turned Billionaire Mike Novogratz that they won't be surprised if Bitcoin reaches $10k by 2018. We have all been seeing some sarcastic comments from many Wall Street giants and here's an opposite statement coming from someone who used to be a part a Wall-Street. Hey critics, what do you think now?

We are sure to see 10k very soon because the price has broken the level that I expected it to, before the end of October. So, let's just start counting days unless this battle between SW and S2X comes to an end and let the real action begin.
Bitcoin at the moment took a period of ten months to go from $1000 to the current value which is hovering between $4800 although it has experienced a lot of setback throughout the year, that is very much to be expected with an investment reaching $10,000 is doable but i think there will be enough setbacks to derail those targets.
Pages:
Jump to: