Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything - page 32. (Read 4150 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 06:27:43 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Yes the bitcoin changes everything, as being a person if he is patient and industrious this bitcoin, grow its life she will have a lot of money. He can provide all the needs of his family, and he also can help those in need. Bitcoin help many people to there whole life, have built a large House, buy a car, the kids to go a nice school, provide all children want. It really can change a man's life.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 23, 2017, 05:33:15 AM
Yes and probably will be like that. Bitcoin is something that many didt think is possible where anyone can earn it or work for it and that it would be accepted so fast globally. On this I dont think  on government but on us people who use it from not so many back in 2010 or 2011, how we could say that almost every person in the world is at least heard about bitcoin, and let say that al least again every 10th person is having some amount of it.

So for me bitcoin changed everything, I never think that working online can be good but with bitcoin i looked completely different from this and how i try to give as many advice to everyone who ask how to make and how to earn not just bitcoin but all other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 23, 2017, 05:28:22 AM
I am very happy with my join, this diforum my life will always be fulfilled, Because we are investing in bitcoin, to trade in the market that for us is very profitable, Because the price in every day bitcoin always go up So we will always get results many.

I do not think bitcoin will change everything. Bitcoin is electronic money and I do not understand what it can change in the world. Just money system???
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 03:05:13 AM
If your are talking about financial capabilities. Bitcoins have really changed a lot of people. It had opened ways for small and medium investors earn money like whales and sharks of stock exchange do.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 02:35:09 AM
yes, bitcoin has changed everything especially in financial terms, people who work in bitcoin will surely experience economic improvement, they have their own income and can buy something desired.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
December 23, 2017, 01:31:55 AM
Well this is happening right now. bitcoin is changing everything almost all of the people are now buying bitcoins. in the future for sure it will be so much worth.
Activity: 214
December 23, 2017, 01:26:01 AM
Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.

I agree with you and now the possibilities with bitcoin are limitless and the sky will be the limit because it has influenced almost everything in the world  so in  the coming year it can indeed influence software, finance, military operations among others all over the world. I wouldn't be surprised.

More possibilities that bitcoin will more on to increase,. Specially by using any kind of software's, gadgets from bitcoin.. The online history by using on it. Bitcoin software is really indeed by many people who trusted on it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
December 23, 2017, 12:46:48 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

Yes most of people will use now cryptocurrency, we are in the golden economy, but in this world we need to learn more about crypto currency becuase its a lot of risk if we didn't know about crypto. Maybe bitcoin will reach 1 million dollor in 2018.
Bitcoin really change everything people now a days is really getting more independent in a fianancial aspect because bitcoin is really amazing it really gives a people a huge amount of profit .Believing in bitcoin today will be a great way to prepare for the near future in order for as to gain a huge amount of profitvit os really amazing.
Activity: 168
December 22, 2017, 11:41:49 PM

Yes most of people will use now cryptocurrency, we are in the golden economy, but in this world we need to learn more about crypto currency becuase its a lot of risk if we didn't know about crypto. Maybe bitcoin will reach 1 million dollor in 2018.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
December 22, 2017, 08:31:49 AM
It is really possible that 2017 can be the year for the development of encrypted money, and in 2018 I think it was a year of the big explosion of encrypted goods. It's really possible to reach 1 million dollars a few years.

Yes ,we are entered a generation everything is new is always welcome so we need to change our economy bitcoin is a good way..
Activity: 248
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 22, 2017, 08:22:34 AM
Bitcoin will change the financial way of people when they enter bitcoin with a skill and knowledge. Their income will gradually increase especially when they invest on bitcoin.
Activity: 98
December 22, 2017, 07:59:16 AM
All I can say is that bitcoin really change everything and its has no limit.Bitcoin really change many peoples life with regards to their financial problem.Their are alot of people get rich because of bitcoin.Sky is the limit and no one can stop bitcoin for it helping alot of people financially.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
December 22, 2017, 07:58:58 AM
I dont think so bitcoin will change everything...because there are other things that bitcoin cannot change...like cashless world,gold investment etc. Bitcoin is profitable but there are also other cryptocurrencies in compare with bitcoin...
There are many other currencies which are competing with bitcoin but every time they fail to stand next to bitcoin, all their efforts and attempts result in vain.

I can't agree with that. While most alternative currencies aren't worth a dime, the top altcoins make tough competitors to Bitcoin by now. And if Bitcoin fails to scale successfully in the nearest future, it will likely lose its status as the king of the cryptocurrency world. Personally, I don't see any significant difference, for example, between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. Therefore the latter may well take Bitcoin's place in 2018 if the former stagnates and doesn't show substantial growth. But this growth is impossible without things being improved in respect to transaction costs and confirmation times.

I agree with this. Transaction fees for BTC are ridiculously high lately and it's understandable that people, especially those who make many small transactions per day, switch to other cryptos in order to keep their business going. But I think we can't know for sure what would happen to a crypto if the crypto were used to the same extent as Bitcoin is used now.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 22, 2017, 07:54:27 AM
How did you come to this conclusion. Everything opposite of what you said is happening. The price of bitcoin is falling (a good thing though). The central banks hate bitcoin and are saying against it. They are issuing warnings towards bitcoin investors. Most of the countries doesn't count bitcoin as a currency!
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
December 22, 2017, 07:50:31 AM
Indeed, bitcoin and block chain technology are already changing everything. As the Internet, in due time.
Yes, that is understandable that bitcoin is threatening the monopoly of world band and IMF and they will surely do something in near future to stop this, but how? Because bitcoin is not owned by any firm or central bank. It is owned by millions of the people around the world which may become billion someday. So the better way is not to take action against it, but to take action with it to legalize the things and sort out the problems harming the society.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
December 22, 2017, 07:25:03 AM
Bitcoin is never replaced, with bitcoin not only changing a person's economy but changing his mindset. Of course with how they can play a strategy in investing.
Activity: 462
December 22, 2017, 07:18:27 AM
Well, absolutely yes! We all know that from age to age the currency will become more modern that before. We are now in the stage where we entering the new time digital currency which is we will no longer use paper money as transactions soon because digital currency will be. And I think before this kind of situation be done all of the kind of modern things will be more modern and all was set for this. So that the economy and the community will no longer shock.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
December 22, 2017, 07:13:40 AM
Bitcoin will really and surely change everything for it does make our life very efficient and it does make you wise about managing money. Not only it is profitable but it is also an instrument to help earn knowledge on how you will make money. Bitcoin helps on so many things. It is secure. It will also double, triple or even quadruple your money with this kind of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
December 22, 2017, 06:26:37 AM
Well its true that bitcoin is rapidly improving through the years of its existence and it is quite unpredictable considering that its price changes from time to time. Recently bitcoin has increased in value, if i remember correctly it went over 10 000 dollars. Which gave a huge impact among those who are involved in bitcoin. Bitcoin is ever changing but i just cant imagine its value going over 1 million.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 06:22:16 AM
I tried many times but failed because they thought I was cheating and they thought Bitcoin was illegal. At the time, if they accepted my offer, they would now become billionaires. I always try to explain to them about Bitcoin but it seems they are stubborn and do not care what I do. They argue that it is just a virtual currency and not worth living in the present

Its ard to convince anybody, I saw bitcoin in the news this year sadly. But that's the point if you are first you earn a lot by keeping the idea alive that's why the greater reward comes from. Good luck to you and don't listen to naysayers.
That are some black proganda making bitcoin to collapsed. Of they have planning towards bitcoin will only fails because bitcoin have fully established in the minds of the people and they absolutely defend bitcoin from falling. The communities fully support will boost cryptocurrency to become strong and make it alive.
Bitcoin has very clear examples of changing lives of people and there are many evidences which support this thing that bitcoin has tendency of making you rich in short time. I have seen many people who are inspiration for others because they had simply trusted bitcoin and are now living their dream lives. We also just need to believe in this coin and within short span, it will change our financial status.
Exactly! Bitcoin is in fact changing the living style of most of the people who are busy in investing their money into bitcoin. It is not only changing the financial status of the individuals who are investing their money into bitcoin but it is also helping the economy of a country in a better way. Bitcoin can no doubt revolutionize the present world in a way that we all will be living a very comfortable life.

What are you everybody talking about? How does Bitcoin change our life? How it can make our life very comfortale? I can't  use my coin to but products and meal, I can't use it for house rent... I can't do anything except  buy and hold, so do all of you! Of course, holding bitcoin is profitable, but coins are useless in all aspects of usual life.
Pages:
Jump to: