Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything - page 28. (Read 4150 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 02:28:49 AM
Were talking about bitcoin, and yes it will change everything, an era of digital currency and economy. A lifestyle of lower fees, online transactions and businesses, and blockchain technology.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
December 26, 2017, 01:15:39 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Well it depends upon the situation, bitcoin will change everything and yes definitely of course,, you can create money through bitcoin and you will become rich, bitcoin will change your status life and everything you have.
Bitcoin is changing the lives of many people they are getting a good income from it which help them financially and their lives are become more comfortable and completely changed. On the other side as we know that it is a digital currency and we can only earn or use it through different technologies in which internet is the integral part, so this is also a big change for people.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
December 26, 2017, 12:48:29 AM
i do believe this bitcoin will change my life in the future if im stay in believing at it. just be confident and do what you think is right.
If you feed yourself with good information you will be able to build good trust with bitcoin and that will help you
hold bitcoin and consider it as your long term investment. Never mind the price volatility, always focus on the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 42
December 25, 2017, 11:51:20 PM
i do believe this bitcoin will change my life in the future if im stay in believing at it. just be confident and do what you think is right.
But it changes your life into the positive way or the negative way ? Cause i saw many people really hate Bitcoin cause of loss on trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
December 25, 2017, 10:43:25 PM
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 10:41:07 PM
Yes bitcoin will change everything  all of people we change about this bitcoin specially our financies our social life and are skills into bitcoin that he give people more knowledge
Activity: 210
December 25, 2017, 10:16:03 PM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
The bitcoin is the only way to change all economy because this is more profitable than some jobs the gives a small payment for all but this bitcoin before you get money knowledge is the best way in bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 10:02:01 PM
Bitcoin is able to change everything if it becomes reachable from all people across the globe , but unfortunately we still have lots of people that don't even know about internet's existence or that there's computers on the planet . Bitcoin can help  people to have a new way to obtain money and enhance their life quality if they just invest a bit of time in learning about it and how and where to obtain it .
yes I I agree with that most of all people now are exposed to internet and computers on the planet that's why bitcoin can it all and to those people that didn't know it yet we can also give them a try to know it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
December 25, 2017, 09:01:19 PM
Yes I agree when bitcoin changes many things in our lives. as an example . our life in finance and lifestyle will change due to bitcoin. our finances will increase due to bitcoin
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
December 25, 2017, 08:22:06 PM
It will really change everything. That makes it so amazing and so encouraging. There are some adaptation issues or concerns to some people especially for the traditional ones. But as they say, change is constant in life. We cannot resist change. And it is evident in so many years that the evolution of economic society. We are in a digital world now and digital currencies like bitcoin will change everything.
Activity: 546
December 25, 2017, 08:16:43 PM
The presence of bitcoin must be recognized has changed many things, from the system of transactions become easier and cheaper and then make a lot of people eager for investment.
No, even though how good that bitcoin gives us in our daily financial needs but still it cannot change every thing because only few of every country recognises bitcoin, but time comes that the whole world recognises the bitcoin system and that's the time that it will change everything about monetary transfer and as a medium of exchange.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
December 25, 2017, 08:05:57 PM
The presence of bitcoin must be recognized has changed many things, from the system of transactions become easier and cheaper and then make a lot of people eager for investment.
Activity: 43
December 25, 2017, 06:02:18 PM
It's not about bitcoin, but about blockchain: this technology will unleash a revolution and nobody can really predict what will happen.
We'll see, I'm just curious.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 04:13:28 PM
The blockchain technology used by the crypto currency is a new technology. This is a challenge when some currencies today have a big influence in the world, such as the $and the € . As for some small and medium country, they struggle to pursue and improve the lives of their people. With rocket increasing price, BTC will break the wall about future currency. Dollar has been slowdown, it's time to get new one.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
December 25, 2017, 02:07:59 PM
I think the same as you.. But it would be difficult for bitcoin to pass through the thousands of obstacles that the governments and banks are trying to put it on the middle of the path.
I dont know, maybe if the fees are lowered and the LN gets released, bitcoin could really change everything.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
December 25, 2017, 01:20:33 PM
I doubt that bitcoin will change everything since 1st of all it's decentralized unless every country in the world will adopt bitcoin as an alternate legal currency and that bitcoin is currently very volatile that makes it really hard to control or rather there's no way to control it besides those on the top

Even if every country in the world had adopted Bitcoin and had made it their legal currency it still would remain decentralized because Bitcoin doesn't need central management for its functioning. Also I don't think there are exceptions to the rule that Bitcoin can't be controlled by anyone, even by "those on the top".
Activity: 171
Merit: 37
December 25, 2017, 12:33:27 PM
We have all witnessed the potential of bitcoin on becoming the future currency to be used by everyone in the world after all it was able to achieve this year. It will be a really great thing if ever bitcoin becomes the world currency since we are all witnessing the changes it may bring to all of us. We can not predict what may happen in the future but let's hope for the best of bitcoin next year.
Activity: 226
Merit: 26
December 25, 2017, 12:30:58 PM
Bitcoin has been making a great noise throughout this year and it was able to achieve the impossible in different ways unexpectedly. It has even come to the point that the value of bitcoin became very expensive which made many people crazy about it. As this continue to happen in the future, things will totally change and we will not live the way we are living right now because of bitcoin.
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
December 25, 2017, 12:27:18 PM
it is possible that bitcoin will change everything not only bitcoin also other altcoins but it will take time.
It will take time, we all know that, but the question is how long will that take? I think we will another decade before we begin to see the changes that bitcoin will bring in our everyday lives, for people like us those changes will happen faster since we are going to use that technology a lot more than the average person and also I have no doubt that there is a chance that a good amount of the people in this forum are rich by that time.
I think it will take a very long time, but essentially we can’t say for sure that bitcoin will change everything, now I only know that it’s getting more and more popular and developed in many countries. If one day, bitcoin can change every thing, I think it will make our world very complicated. Because as you know , if every of us all invest bitcoin, we only depend on btc to get money for there daily life and there also have many people who don’t know what btc is, and don’t like to invest for example, they compulsorily learn how to invest bitcoin to earn for living and that’s make our world become more and more confusive. Honestly, I think we should keep btc like an investment which make some of us be interested in and an additional work for who like investing. It’s much more better for us to limitize the risks and avoid being depended too much on it.
Activity: 353
December 25, 2017, 11:46:56 AM
I agree with you all, but you should know that with the actual fees bitcoin could never change anything , they are pretty high and tell me, are you willing to pay a fee of $30 just for buying a t-shirt?
Pages:
Jump to: