Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything - page 33. (Read 4150 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 515
December 22, 2017, 06:14:03 AM
I dont think so bitcoin will change everything...because there are other things that bitcoin cannot change...like cashless world,gold investment etc. Bitcoin is profitable but there are also other cryptocurrencies in compare with bitcoin...
There are many other currencies which are competing with bitcoin but every time they fail to stand next to bitcoin, all their efforts and attempts result in vain.

I can't agree with that. While most alternative currencies aren't worth a dime, the top altcoins make tough competitors to Bitcoin by now. And if Bitcoin fails to scale successfully in the nearest future, it will likely lose its status as the king of the cryptocurrency world. Personally, I don't see any significant difference, for example, between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. Therefore the latter may well take Bitcoin's place in 2018 if the former stagnates and doesn't show substantial growth. But this growth is impossible without things being improved in respect to transaction costs and confirmation times.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
December 22, 2017, 03:50:39 AM
I tried many times but failed because they thought I was cheating and they thought Bitcoin was illegal. At the time, if they accepted my offer, they would now become billionaires. I always try to explain to them about Bitcoin but it seems they are stubborn and do not care what I do. They argue that it is just a virtual currency and not worth living in the present

Its ard to convince anybody, I saw bitcoin in the news this year sadly. But that's the point if you are first you earn a lot by keeping the idea alive that's why the greater reward comes from. Good luck to you and don't listen to naysayers.
That are some black proganda making bitcoin to collapsed. Of they have planning towards bitcoin will only fails because bitcoin have fully established in the minds of the people and they absolutely defend bitcoin from falling. The communities fully support will boost cryptocurrency to become strong and make it alive.
Bitcoin has very clear examples of changing lives of people and there are many evidences which support this thing that bitcoin has tendency of making you rich in short time. I have seen many people who are inspiration for others because they had simply trusted bitcoin and are now living their dream lives. We also just need to believe in this coin and within short span, it will change our financial status.
Exactly! Bitcoin is in fact changing the living style of most of the people who are busy in investing their money into bitcoin. It is not only changing the financial status of the individuals who are investing their money into bitcoin but it is also helping the economy of a country in a better way. Bitcoin can no doubt revolutionize the present world in a way that we all will be living a very comfortable life.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
December 21, 2017, 01:57:23 PM
With the current marketcap that has reached more than $ 250 billion, bitcoin has been taken into account even by many countries worried that the presence of bitcoin will destroy the economic order, besides the presence of bitcoin also change the transaction system.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 12:01:33 PM
Bitcoin have great tendency to change the economy of those who actually key into this Life changing Crypto currency. The awareness of bitcoin and the ability to invest in Bitcoin will go a long way to secure the future of many who Invest in bitcoin now, as the future will surprise many for the changes that  Bitcoin will bring.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 21, 2017, 11:56:05 AM
It is really possible that 2017 can be the year for the development of encrypted money, and in 2018 I think it was a year of the big explosion of encrypted goods. It's really possible to reach 1 million dollars a few years.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
December 21, 2017, 11:43:29 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

i agree woth this statement just because that with the introduction of cryptocurrency here inyo our world there has been a wide outpouring of support from some companies and other governments and investments are seeing that bitcoin can be utilized in many ways
Bitcoin can be utilize and this will  be good for bitcoin to have benefit and money making so that people who are investing in bitcoin today will be able to make investment in bitcoin tomorrow and forever. For me bitcoin has potential to change everything and it has changed my life unexpectedly and no doubt it has changed life of each and every user so bitcoin is good to make your life from bad to better.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 21, 2017, 07:42:24 AM
I dont think so bitcoin will change everything...because there are other things that bitcoin cannot change...like cashless world,gold investment etc. Bitcoin is profitable but there are also other cryptocurrencies in compare with bitcoin...
There are many other currencies which are competing with bitcoin but every time they fail to stand next to bitcoin, all their efforts and attempts result in vain.

Well as far as the ability of bitcoin is concerned to change the world, it has already brought tremendous changes such as reducing gold investors by large number, changing the mode of investments and also reducing the involvement of banks in international transactions.
Activity: 118
Presale Starting May 1st
December 21, 2017, 07:40:36 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
yes i think so bitcoin will change everything especially when the member are very eager to expand there lines or group... Bitcoin also helps many people
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 21, 2017, 07:09:13 AM
Bitcoin has the potential to change the global economy. It may become the world currency and destroy the fiat system. There are some countries that disagrees the usage of bitcoin that causes the delay of implementing it globally. There will be a time that the whole world will absolutely agree to its usage. With the rising technology, fiat money can't stand its realm but bitcoin does and it is more futuristic that still using paper money.
yes, I really agree with your words.. it seems that bitcoin separates from this all just a little time...yes, it still needs time
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
December 21, 2017, 06:54:52 AM
Bitcoin is readily changing the economy around me, although there are still a lot of places here on my country where bitcoin is still not used, simply because they are not exposed to current things, but sooner than later bitcoin will cover distances and change the economy. To make people rich and make life better.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 05:33:44 AM
I do not think that bitcoin will replace the dollar. Without doubt, bitcoin comes to a new level and is very appreciated, but I think that all the same it will not become cash as a dollar. And cash will always be needed.
Activity: 162
December 21, 2017, 05:18:05 AM
1 million dollars a bit? It's too exaggerated to say that in 2018, I think it's hard to reach the whole number in five years. Is the market crazy now? I admit that long holding of bitcoin is no problem, but the rate will not go to 1 million in a year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
December 21, 2017, 05:08:23 AM
I can see that a lot of people each day have developed interest in Bitcoin, which explains its price action. However, I just hope that the slowness per transaction as well as the fees will improve so that it won't continue to disappoint its users.

Bitcoin will make visa obsolete by giving people the possibility to transfer payments faster and cheaper

At this moment it is not faster I waited for last transfer 3 freaking days. Everyone told me it is cheap and fast but in reality cost is like 15$ or even more, what's up with that?
Activity: 70
December 21, 2017, 05:03:28 AM
I can see that a lot of people each day have developed interest in Bitcoin, which explains its price action. However, I just hope that the slowness per transaction as well as the fees will improve so that it won't continue to disappoint its users.

Bitcoin will make visa obsolete by giving people the possibility to transfer payments faster and cheaper
Activity: 76
December 20, 2017, 10:06:42 AM
Activity: 70
December 20, 2017, 10:02:37 AM
When quantum computers will arrive bitcoin will render banks obsolete and change everything - a new era of prosperity await humanity and those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
December 20, 2017, 09:01:22 AM
It already did, many poor countries are using it as currencies, thousands of people became billionnaire thanks to the bitcoin, this is changing lives
That is for sure a way bitcoin has really changed everything for so many people. For someone like me, even though I still feel I have just started achieving some few things I would really want to achieve normally, but with the help of bitcoin, I have been able to achieve so many of them and still achieving a lot more as I keep getting income from all businesses, buying back into bitcoin, earning at my own leisure and leaving the life I have always dreamed of, except now, it is no longer a dream.
Activity: 35
December 20, 2017, 08:58:22 AM
I'm sure digital currencies have a future. As a result, this market will be regulated, and it will be much more civilized.
So gradually cryptoeconomics will grow, which means that it will also be strengthened by the fact that it is serviced by crypto-currencies, crypto-active assets, etc. It is not a soap bubble that suddenly "collapses" and disappears. Although, of course, the element of excitement is present. After the legalization of bitcoins in Japan, the prices for crypto-currencies soared.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
December 20, 2017, 08:53:41 AM
It is not impossible to the bitcoin, we did not expect this huge value. Bitcoin can do in the future like being legal, payment transaction and business. This will be the one good opportunity now by the user to earn and save a bitcoin in the future because it has a big role in our economy and very beneficial if become so popular.

I think bitcoin has the capacity to insight and support that change in the market landscape you are talking about. It's value right now is soaring, plus the attention its getting from people is pretty much substantial to propel it to full recognition in the global market scene. As more and more people become interested with it, and more would actually invest or trade with it. Many countries and economies would follow suit and recognize it as a game changer in the this currency-based industry we have now.
Activity: 50
December 20, 2017, 08:31:21 AM
The more things change, the more they stay the same !

Bitcoin is the most centralized asset or whatever you want to call it,
by simple wallet holdings.

It proves the market's ability to turn around a good thing into
thin air.
Pages:
Jump to: