Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything - page 30. (Read 4150 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 10:23:32 AM
bitcoin has made new changes to payment systems with digitizing methods but bitcoin has given an economic shift to its users who have the ability and creativity to use bitcoin as a business asset that provides many advantages, so bitcoin functions now tend to be valuable assets with value and high popularity. so far we can feel the function of bitcoin very much for our survival with the better changes we've got with bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 10:15:25 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
The bitcoin is the best way to change everything . Bitcoin can change people to a good person and because of bitcoin all ecomony will become more good than before so i think bitcoin is a hope for us.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 10:14:18 AM
Bitcoin has bring changes of many people's life. Bitcoin bring confidence of the person's that he can also achieve in life. Bitcoin has supported financially most of the people. Bitcoin make access globally. Bitcoin bring big returns to the investors and Bitcoin will bring changes more then this in future.
Activity: 148
December 24, 2017, 10:03:49 AM
Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.
bitcoin will change everything not only in finance only your needs can change you from bitcoin
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
December 24, 2017, 08:39:47 AM
We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

I really like your expectations, hopefully it will happen in 2018
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 08:38:57 AM
Your opinion is good and i think same with you,last week bitcoin price go down and now the price go back
Let's see bitcoin in future day
I think it is revolution and it will influence the great impact on the world through it different nature. Game has been started and people are there who are claiming about bitcoins. They found it worth changer of their lives and now more people are coming and getting into this world. You are absolutely right that world is changing, poverty is reducing, although the speed is so low but that will be accelerated later on. Things will be best. And it will be the game changer for those who get into it even st that time.
Activity: 364
December 24, 2017, 08:31:07 AM

the farther the level of global advanced knowledge of the global community and the increasingly sophisticated computerized technology will be the distinct advantage of bitcoin which is the virtual currency, and bitcoin will beat the value of the real currency
Activity: 350
December 24, 2017, 08:22:21 AM

it's all been our hope all as holders or bitcoin users, digital technology is getting ahead and all currencies will be replaced with digital currencies and bitcoin is the currency of the future
Activity: 305
December 24, 2017, 08:16:35 AM
Your opinion is good and i think same with you,last week bitcoin price go down and now the price go back
Let's see bitcoin in future day
Activity: 322
December 24, 2017, 08:11:02 AM
hopefully this news is true, and hopefully what is predicted to be ttrue, I  really's hope this becomes a reality, and especially for my country may be bitcoin soon in legalkan by government, aamiinn
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
December 24, 2017, 08:07:09 AM
Bitcoin will change everything, that is right, but somehow wrong. Bitcoin is starting to change everything. It is slowly changing the society, and how people react to money and how they use it. Because of bitcoin, people come up with many different things that can innovate the means of payment. Because of bitcoin people obtain jobs. Because of bitcoin many become successful.
Bitcoin will indeed change the world, and change everything. But can you mention something more specific? Because people can tend to misunderstand the perception. It could be "all" that you mean is not the same as the opinion of others. If in my opinion, Bitcoin will change some of the following. I will try to mention some things that must have changed due to Bitcoin. First, the world economy will change completely. Poor and small countries will suddenly become powerful and have plenty of money. That's because people are starting to invest and take advantage of Bitcoin for investment. People living in third-world countries are crazy to collect foreign currency.

Perhaps I cannot agree with your opinion about Poor and small countries will suddenly become powerful and have plenty of money. How can it be? While the current reality is that countries that do not support and ban cryptocurrency are mostly poor and small countries. They continue to see cryptocurrency can bring adverse effects to the economy. Perhaps the truth is, poor and small countries will become increasingly poor and small if they do not adopt this technology.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 24, 2017, 07:18:28 AM

I think bitcoin couldn't change everything but it somehow could change a life status of an individual. Since it's value striked more than our expectations, I think it will change the economic status of a lot of people. It will change the status of the economy and even our society.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 03:26:41 AM
Of course,bitcoin already changes in our society and  standard of life
so bitcoin will change everything
Yes it can change everything because bitcoin has the opportunity to offer to us users. It can goes to 1 million dollar and possible us can get rich in bitcoin. By believing in bitcoin we can change everything.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
December 24, 2017, 03:04:31 AM
Bitcoin will change everything, that is right, but somehow wrong. Bitcoin is starting to change everything. It is slowly changing the society, and how people react to money and how they use it. Because of bitcoin, people come up with many different things that can innovate the means of payment. Because of bitcoin people obtain jobs. Because of bitcoin many become successful.
Bitcoin will indeed change the world, and change everything. But can you mention something more specific? Because people can tend to misunderstand the perception. It could be "all" that you mean is not the same as the opinion of others. If in my opinion, Bitcoin will change some of the following. I will try to mention some things that must have changed due to Bitcoin. First, the world economy will change completely. Poor and small countries will suddenly become powerful and have plenty of money. That's because people are starting to invest and take advantage of Bitcoin for investment. People living in third-world countries are crazy to collect foreign currency.
Activity: 9
December 24, 2017, 02:55:50 AM
Of course,bitcoin already changes in our society and  standard of life
so bitcoin will change everything
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 02:45:51 AM
Activity: 294
December 24, 2017, 02:32:00 AM
Bitcoin can and there is a mechanism that will change a lot in this world, but if you look at reality, many people predict that it will rise so high and fall very low. It all depends on the people themselves, how they will perceive bitcoin.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
December 24, 2017, 02:25:58 AM
yes, bitcoin has changed everything especially in financial terms, people who work in bitcoin will surely experience economic improvement, they have their own income and can buy something desired.
I agree with you. even many people or big investors become interested in financial technology. there may be a lot of bad news about this in the media, but some media also see this as technological progress.

I don't trust any media. In my country they can not look at anything simply they only search controversy . From the day one, they till continue to spread bad news about bitcoin and the only thing which attracted them is bitcoin price and missuses of bitcoin, they completely neglect the technologies of bitcoin.

If you don't trust the media in your country you are probably right, but you can also use the Internet to see different opinions because there's no such thing in the world as centralized source of information. Even if they don't want to say the truth they have to from time to time or otherwise people will switch to another source of information. That's why good news about Bitcoin appear too. With more adopters Bitcoin will become stronger and then indeed it can change everything.
I'm pretty sure that Bitcoin will change everything because it will be a part of the the growth of the Economy. It will play a big role because many people, including us, are patronizing it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
December 24, 2017, 02:24:37 AM
it is possible that bitcoin will change everything not only bitcoin also other altcoins but it will take time.

That's true, but it depends on how you work on it, cause if you just get involved in Bitcoin but you don't work on it  nothing will change. But if you focus working in Bitcoin, I assure you it is a life time changing Smiley
Activity: 100
December 24, 2017, 02:15:54 AM
I think no bitcion you can change your life but not everything only financial i think yes but there people  rich they everything change attitude.
Pages:
Jump to: