Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will control the world economy!!!!! is it true? - page 23. (Read 8909 times)

Activity: 496
Merit: 254
Since it is a global currency, it can lead the global economy. On the other hand, we the people have power over bitcoin, thus if bitcoin controls the world economy  Embarrassed Embarrassed
The bitcoin is getting more and more expensive so I think the value of the bitcoin is more than the other currency and the people who are investing in the bitcoin are aware of the bitcoin increasing popularity, so it is the perfect time to have the bitcoin and to invest in it till the income and the future of the bitcoin will be the highest currency and to have this you will not be worry about the lose.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
I do not think bitcoin will be able to dominate the world economy as long as there is a country that has not legalized bitcoin as a currency that can be used as a legitimate means of exchange, but when bitcoin is recognized by all countries in the world still will not be able to control the world economy, the government makes laws that regulate bitcoin, but I think bitcoin can help the growth of world economy through stock market or trading and even investing.
The value and the price of the bitcoin is increasing day by day and the importance of the bitcoin will be more than. The value and the income of the bitcoin is better than before so buy more bitcoin the power of the bitcoin will be more than this. It will be more than the other reliable income is based on the bitcoin only. Now the bitcoin is being use by a lot of the people and the value 0of the other currency is getting low.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
I'm totally agree with you.Now bitcoin is strong enough to control the world economy.Bitcoin is the no.1 crypto currency
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 

I don't think so because bitcoin isn't that strong to control  the whole world economy. Bitcoin can have some strong effect on it because many people ha d using it today in order to earn some extra income and also some of the people also want to have some a higher income so that they depend on the bitcoin. Bitcoin can affect world economy by means of higher income.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 

Nope. I don't think so because we all know that bitcoin isnt that strong that can control the world economy. We can say that bitcoin might have make some changes about the economy of the world since it is a decentralized and doesn't have any tax so that many people will likely to earn it.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
i dont think bitcoin can control the world economy , because there are many way of currencies on the world, i can only say if bitcoin get concussions the world economy will be effect by bitcoin.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I don't think it will control the world economy but it will probably live alongside the dollars and euro's Because bitcoin is so popular right now and people invest so much in it that the value rises. And is now even above 6k.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
I do not think bitcoin will be able to dominate the world economy as long as there is a country that has not legalized bitcoin as a currency that can be used as a legitimate means of exchange, but when bitcoin is recognized by all countries in the world still will not be able to control the world economy, the government makes laws that regulate bitcoin, but I think bitcoin can help the growth of world economy through stock market or trading and even investing.
Bitcoin cannot control the world economy, it was due to decentralization of bitcoin. However if the crypto currency will become under the custody of government there's a possibility of changes. Maybe bitcoin together with the other coins and altcoins will become taxable, if it is happen that is the factors that can affects to the circulation of crypto to our economy. But for now let's enjoy the tax free bitcoin income.
possibility will be there when government pushes their control over this currency so even its decentralized but if the government will continue and make certain
regulations inside their territory then we can't stop them, for me its still a win win  situation for both investors and developers even government make certain laws as we can still enjoy making money together with more adoption that will follow.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
 Since it is a global currency, it can lead the global economy. On the other hand, we the people have power over bitcoin, thus if bitcoin controls the world economy  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitcoin cannot control the world economy, it was due to decentralization of bitcoin. However if the crypto currency will become under the custody of government there's a possibility of changes. Maybe bitcoin together with the other coins and altcoins will become taxable, if it is happen that is the factors that can affects to the circulation of crypto to our economy. But for now let's enjoy the tax free bitcoin income.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

there is no way bitcoin would control the world economy, there are still other things that would be challenging bitcoin even before it reaches the power to control half of the world power.
Bitcoin could help to give progress on the economy but it will not control the economy, it's just a tool and we people who are using it are giving value on bitcoin and of course as we use it there are investors who will be happy as they will see an increase in value. If this tool will be supported by the government and use its benefits for the people then this could be the best payment system online as it's transparent and transactions are cheap.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275

Again all the fuss about bitcoin. You can’t agree with that because worlds economy is trillion ton market cap which can’t be achieved with all the bitcoin alone and not even with altcoins added to it because they are opposing pairs of it. Don’t forget that 5-6% of whole bitcoin is with Mr. Satoshi so we are short with that much bitcoin or market value in the virtual world. I’m guessing that’s enough reason as to why we cant control the world economy with bitcoin itself. Just put your logic into the math and you will see the whole thing.

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Healthpromag.com

there is no way bitcoin would control the world economy, there are still other things that would be challenging bitcoin even before it reaches the power to control half of the world power.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think still not, we can see from the market cap that is still far below the USD or other strong currency, if the growth of bitcoin like last year then I am sure in 10 years will dominate the world economy.

Totally agree with you even if bitcoin gain popularity and rapidly grow I still think that it will not control the world economy yet, it will take year for it to happen but everything is possible nowadays specially with what bitcoin technology can offer with our society.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

Well , one is tempted to think so too going by the way bitcoin is being popular these days. its popularity is transversing the places currently but I do not think it is going be able to control the world talking in the sense of being used solely as the means of exchange (money) but talking about its value , bitcoin is capable to be used for very huge transactions.
Activity: 505

I think its true that bitcoin is capable of controlling the wolrd, but I just don't know if someone can control bitcoin. We all know that Bitcoin can't be controlled by anybody, and that is the good part about bitcoin, so I doubt that someone can use bitcoin as a weapon.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
I think still not, we can see from the market cap that is still far below the USD or other strong currency, if the growth of bitcoin like last year then I am sure in 10 years will dominate the world economy.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
There is nothing in this world which is not possible. Anything can happen and this world can surprise you in so many ways. With the advancement in technology, things are getting revolutionized. There are likely chances that in the coming days, this world economy will be controlled by bitcoin and other crypto currencies. The major factor which will decide this thing is the interest of government.

Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
Bitcoin can really be the major factor to boost economy of every country, this is a great invention that we have i think this century and people should really adopt this new system. Bitcoin offers opportunity to improve lives of every people and i know this thing will surely happen in the future.
I have same opinion this regard. First of all, if we talk about citizens earning bitcoin even if the respective government has not legalized it, it affects the economy of that country. By reducing the number of unemployed people, financial stability is achieved. Now those governments that have realized the true power of bitcoin and allowed the citizens to take advantage from it will definitely get greater benefit because the awareness level will be a huge one.
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: