Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will control the world economy!!!!! is it true? - page 22. (Read 8909 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 10
Fingers crossed!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Yes i believe it will control the world and it will be very powerful also it can go even a lot higher than it is right now i even think it can go so high it has never reached before so i think it will go to 10k at the end of this year easily.
Activity: 34
I think not dollars and euro's are very strong even when bitcoin is at 50k people will still use euro's and dollars. I will even use dollars instead of using bitcoins to buy bread in the shops.

It can control a little bit if its really high but that will take a long time.
Activity: 26
This could be possible if everyone around the world or at least 70% uses bitcoin or invest or even earns it but that is a long way to go maybe after 20 years that could happen but we do not know how everything works so we should not be hoping for it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 

This would be possible only if bitcoin would become the means of the payment between the large entities such as funds, large banks etc. This would also mean, that the price would be much, much higher than what is today.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
I dont think so.. there's a lot of places in world where bitcoin are not yet know. So how could it be possible that it can control the WORLD economy ? We cant deny that bitcoin has a great power in the digital currency. But that is not enough reason to be the center of all transaction. Its so hard to make a conclusion like that for now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
It is a possible outcome if the eventual rises of bitcoin leads it to a total value that passes the cash's and gold's value by far and only then the idea or shall we call it the dream of bitcoin controlling the world economy would be possible . Bitcoin is truly this era's best invention by far but cash has been here for ages and it would be nearly impossible to dethrone it , even a season 25 of game of thrones won't be able to represent such an event .
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Looking at bitcoin increase graph, I think this will happen soon. Control the world economy? but Maybe a country still needs more consideration for this one problem.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
that is a very optimistic thing to think for bitcoins, however, we should also consider that bitcoin is not that stable, bitcoin has a very high volatility, I would also love to see bitcoin beginning to control the world economy, but still, there are some factors that we need to check, bitcoin is unlike fiat, it cannot be printed, bitcoins that are lost in transaction, are already gone, there is depletion from the total number of bitcoins, and bitcoin is only limited, that is what is giving bitcoin its value, due to it being limited, there is a nice supply and demand to make the value of bitcoin go high. I am also optimistic with bitcoin, but given the factors, bitcoin might not control the world economy, but bitcoin will be looked up to, and again it will be like gold, since bitcoin considered gold 2.0, bitcoin maybe the vase or standard when it comes to payment in the future, however things might get complicated, if bitcoin will be the standard, fiat will become obsolete, and we'll have no basis on the value of bitcoin, hopefully things will run well for bitcoin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

I also agree with this. Bitcoin's value has been gradually increasing, so it is not possible that maybe some day, it may also control the world economy. Also, there is an increase with the number of bitcoin users as well as the transactions.

I think that although the development and popularity of bitcoin is increasing but I am not sure whether the bitcoin role will control the world economy because we know the mechanism of bitcoin, of course, some of which are still a consideration of the government.
and if the bitcoin role poses a positive change for all users financially, it is certainly a fact that is happening right now, but not to control the world economy.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
What do you mean by weapon? do you mean that bitcoin is going to be used against us? Because if that is the case then bitcoin is a very rare weapon indeed, why governments will design something that is so difficult to control directly, see at the systems designed by governments and nothing resembles bitcoin at all, the only similar thing was the internet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
Well there are a lot of features that bitcoin possess which could make the world economy controlled by it and besides are age today are more of a technology now a days, everything has technology with it so what you are talking about in my opinion could be really possible.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
No i dont think that that is true but i do think it will control the crypto economy because bitcoin is online money it is better to compare it with online and not with real life I hope bitcoin will give everyone a good future.
For me the answer is not like you mate! Because I think the value and the importance of the bitcoin is very high and it is getting more and more high, so buy the bitcoin because in the future bitcoin will become the world most used and the most popular currency, the value and the importance of the bitcoin is getting more and more high as the bitcoin is being famous.
Activity: 48
Yes, it might happen in the next few years. Moreover, if bitcoin has been legalkanized by the state that is on this earth. It is not impossible that bitcoin will control the world economy, because bitcoin is a site or application that is very big advantage, with bitcoin our life will be more sufficient. How to manage it also does not need to require a lot of power. And the process was also very relaxed.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182

I also agree with this. Bitcoin's value has been gradually increasing, so it is not possible that maybe some day, it may also control the world economy. Also, there is an increase with the number of bitcoin users as well as the transactions.
But not for now. Probably there is still possibility for bitcoin to be the next weapon to influence world economy. We are know that the bitcoin adoption is still in small scale, the total money in the world  roughly 84 trillion, but the value of bitcoin in the world is even still less than $100 billion. Bitcoin now, is become interesting asset/investment and a world alternative currency. Bitcoin can be something bigger.
Activity: 360

Activity: 672
Merit: 127
Controlling is bit harsh or ambitious way to put the bitcoin use. It is better to assume that in future world economy will be centered around bitcoin and its backend technology like blockchain. As far as dominance is concerned then bitcoin is bit easy to control or manipulate if a company has deep deep pockets to accumulate the huge chunk of bitcoin. Any example, recently biggest drop in the bitcoin market was direct result of JPMorgan chief warning, threatening people against bitcoin. From the 5k dollars bitcoin dropped to 32k dollars.
Bitcoin in its current format has strongest and evolutionary way of transfer of money or value from one to other. Sooner or later bitcoin or at least the vision being the bitcoin, crypto currency from the Satoshi will rule the economy.
To date, Bitcoin is becoming very popular among very rich people. First of all, this is due to the fact that as offshore companies are closed in other countries, it is nowhere to hide their illegally earned funds. and in this situation they will receive help from the crypto currency, which by its anonymity will help to hide their incomes.

There are good and bad in the side of blockchain technology which gives people advantage to hide their wealth. I think for the world economy its the same because people can control their money specially if you invest today because of the trend of the bitcoin which rise up to $6000+ and make a big profit in which people are unknown to the world. Hope that bitcoin can be use in a good way for the cashless technology which will be the future of the monetary in the world.  Cool
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
If it comes from media then don't believe it, i don't know their true intention of spreading this kind of news either they want to create a turmoil and make people worried or they want people to join Bitcoin. But honestly Bitcoin taking control the world economy is too good to be true, the thing is  government and strong countries won't allow it.
Activity: 40

Not think Because Bank system and paper money  have super power to survive and contentious rise .

But Bitcoin will have light future and can be alternative of BTC 
Activity: 18
No i dont think that that is true but i do think it will control the crypto economy because bitcoin is online money it is better to compare it with online and not with real life I hope bitcoin will give everyone a good future.
Pages:
Jump to: