Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will control the world economy!!!!! is it true? - page 21. (Read 8909 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
It will happen if the price of bitcoin keep increasing insane like this. Valuable things can easily control the economy. Look at golds, it's a clearly example.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
Yes,I think so.Bitcoin will control the world economy and this statement is true. Bitcoin is the world most popular currency now.It's price is continuously increasing. It has reached a huge amount of money already. Those people are very lucky for invest on it.I think,it is the best platform to earn money easily by doing some task.It helps to grow up our economy and to improve our current situation. So, it is blessing for us.According to all these things,we can say about this matter that Bitcoin will control the wolrd economy. The statement is ture.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Bitcoin can not regulate the economy in the world because the basic bitcoin is still not much in practice throughout the country if bitcoin has been widely practiced in the country most likely bitcoin able to control the world economy
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
Bitcoin cannot control the world's economy. It has nothing to do with it. It's the people in the high chairs who's doing that. They manipulate anything they can get their hands on and control its operation. Bitcoin is not something to be afraid of when it comes to economic concerns. It is simply a unique currency that happens to circulate the system and is being used in some ways similar to fiat. But for it to actually have control over everything is not realistic.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Bitcoin will not control the world economy. But it gave birth to the blockchain, which is the next generation technology that will rule a new decentralized world.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
agree, the current price of Bitcoin is slowly rising land makes most people think Bitcoin will control the economy, we can not be sure when it will happen ..
Activity: 419
Merit: 250

It can control global economy that is why some nations is declaring it illegal because they think bitcoin is dangerous, other nations legalize it but regulated because they are afraid that may ruin their country by using in illegal activities and other try to manipulate it because they believed bitcoin is a powerful tool that can make their economy strong and overwhelming in which they could influence other countries for sure especially the weak.
I do not think so, you do not know the real reason made the government fear this currency. First of all, the definition and theory about currency does not have anyone control has existed since the 1980s. But, the government and the international banking system didn't know or want to have this currency. Because it can affect their power in the world. But at the end of 2008, a developer has name Satoshi Nakamoto posted his idea with the cryptocurrency can changes the world. This currency can not control by anyone and its system protect by all users. This is really the only competitor of the government can make them lose their power in future.
Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
No I don't thinkn it is true. No matter what, dollar and euro are still stronger currencies. Also, there is a lot of ignorance around the bitcoin topic. And furthermore, you never know what will happen with the banks and governments. What if bitcoin be banned? There is still a lot of way in front of us.
Yeah, you are right!
Instead of try to make Bitcoin become a threat with the world's economy, we need to help Bitcoin become a friendly currency for anyone, including the government.
But the fact, Bitcoin can not change its nature, we are really have trouble in this case.
we need to try to get governments to approve the bitcoin in circulation, in whatever way we can, hopefully the government can agree on bitcoin circulating in some countries.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103

It can control global economy that is why some nations is declaring it illegal because they think bitcoin is dangerous, other nations legalize it but regulated because they are afraid that may ruin their country by using in illegal activities and other try to manipulate it because they believed bitcoin is a powerful tool that can make their economy strong and overwhelming in which they could influence other countries for sure especially the weak.
Activity: 147
Merit: 21
Bitcoin is not that strong to defeat the "real" money. It can be a part of it. But the Dollar is the much stronger weapon as the Bitcoin is going to be in the next years.

Bitcoin can take a part of the system, but can´t be the system.
Activity: 238
Its not for me.Bitcoin will never be the reason for global decentralization.Eventhough bitcoin is popular and bring so much influence on other countries some countries do not accept bitcoins.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
No I don't thinkn it is true. No matter what, dollar and euro are still stronger currencies. Also, there is a lot of ignorance around the bitcoin topic. And furthermore, you never know what will happen with the banks and governments. What if bitcoin be banned? There is still a lot of way in front of us.
Yeah, you are right!
Instead of try to make Bitcoin become a threat with the world's economy, we need to help Bitcoin become a friendly currency for anyone, including the government.
But the fact, Bitcoin can not change its nature, we are really have trouble in this case.
Activity: 98
For me ,I'm not sure how one would use it to control the world economy, especially since it's decentralized.  First, the world economy would have to depend on bitcoin, which is nowhere close to happening.  Then, one would have to control bitcoin.  And since the whole point of almost all cryptos is that they're not controlled by a single organization/entity, it would be just about impossible to do.  You'd have to stage a 51% attack to gain control of the network.  And if you somehow had enough hardware to succeed, just about everyone would then abandon bitcoin because it's no longer being controlled by "the people." And for more ,I don't think so.. Because there's a lot of places in world where bitcoin are not yet know. So how could it be possible that it can control the WORLD economy ? We cant deny that bitcoin has a great power in the digital currency. But that is not enough reason to be the center of all transaction. Its so hard to make a conclusion like that for now ...
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
Bitcoin can control economy if it stands for gasoline or fuel.  The world economy is controlled by the rise and fall in the prices of gasoline considered as black gold too. If bitcoin is gasoline, definitely it can control the world economy.
Activity: 406
Bitcoin cannot control the world economy. And no one can control the world economy. But bitcoin can help boost the economy of some country.
Activity: 462
if bitcoin has become legal in every country, of course it can happen. because bitcoin can make people who could not make money, now they can earn their own money without any conditions, and unlike registering for office jobs. especially with the price and development of bitcoin today, certainly someday bitcoin can control the world economy.
Activity: 196
Digital Currency has nothing to do with world economy and even it would be valuable on upcoming years government wont really allow such thing to happen for sure,
value of bitcoin in the world is even still less than $100 billion. Bitcoin is become interesting, but its not change the world economy
Activity: 84
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
No i don't think so. Even, it is hard for the goverment to control economy with real money. And i bet it will be even more complicated to control economy with bitcoin, that doesn't has a shape, not everyone know, not universal and kinda hard to understand.
I think what media want to say is that bitcoin is going to make a big change in economy, where it may has big influence and will effect economy greatly.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
No, it cant be, although I really hope that it will happen, but bitcoin supply is limited, it will not enough to control the whole world, and when the price is too high some people will used another coin, decreasing users when decreasing domination, and with the instability, bitcoin is not suitable to control the world economics
Pages:
Jump to: