Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will control the world economy!!!!! is it true? - page 7. (Read 8909 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
Yes this is very true and everyone should just start believing it now.
Activity: 66
As far as I know, bitcoin can not control the economy because it is not stable and what time it can fall. But it can help a country by giving job to jobless people. Whether they are in their home and using the internet, they can develop or make money. And another can also help by transacting money worldwide at no charge or transaction fee. Lastly, you can also apply a tax on it or bitcoin. It will help a country in terms of sufficient budget for projects that can be implemented by a country.
Activity: 31
Disagree with the opinion of the topic. Perhaps the future of the cryptocurrency market will control the economy and Bitcoin is only in that market.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
Everything is possible, because bitcoin technologies bring very stable and profitable opportunities, but for this it is necessary that bitcoin must be legalized throughout the world and then bitcoin will can control the world economy. But while for these purposes bitcoin goes too long, but bitcoin is very stable and on the right track, so in the future, maybe this will happen.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
In my own personal opinion, it will take a long years before bitcoin will control the world economy because as of now all of the cryptocurrencies im the market has a low price even bitcoin, that is why everyone is waiting to its price to inncrease.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
Bitcoin can not manage the global economy, since he is not capable of doing this. It is also not a weapon. It was created as an alternative payment system to the existing payment system and is not going to fight with anyone. In general, bitcoin will not even be supported by the states, since it is not profitable for them. Decentralized crypto currency is needed only for people, as it opens up new opportunities for them in financial relations. How will bitcoin manage the world economy?
Activity: 28
I think Bitcoin is cannot control the world economy because  there are more people used flat currency than the Bitcoins or Altcoins. Because they do not even know what is bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
I think bitcoin will not control the world. Bitcoin is decentralized and no CEO on bitcoin. But Bitcoin can be influence cryptocurrency and economic become stronger if using bitcoin monetary system
Activity: 64

say that race might happen. because the value of bitcoin itself and the great public interest in bitcoin, can be used as a handful of people to make bitcoin as a driver of the world economy beating the dollar.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
“The Future of Security Tokens”
It can help with controlling the world economy if there are huge whales and the interest of society in crypto is very high. Otherwise for me it's hard to imagine.
Activity: 152
If I think this is still very unlikely because bitcoin is still rejected or has not been received in some developed countries and now the world economy is still referring to the United States dollar and all currencies are guided by the currency of Uncle Sam's country
Activity: 84
There are many valuable global commodities that affect the world economy but do not leverage it influence to control the worlds economy. And Bitcoin is just one of those commodities. Just like Gold, Bitcoin is expected to influence significantly the worlds economy and not control it. It is expected to bring financial freedom and many other benefits.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
that is an impossible thing, we know that fiat is irreplaceable by anything, so bitcoin will never control the world economy...
Okay maybe bitcoin or any other coin from this market won't  replace the fiat money but what about making them at the same level? For me there are lots of chances that they will be used in future in most of the places in the world.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin does not control the whole world economy but it some how affect the world economy by effect individuals country economy. Bitcoin work with many government to solve their economy related problems by solve their unemployment issues. And this thing help the world economy in a positive way. Bitcoin volatile also creat many problems which put negative affect on world economy. Bitcoin is also use for many criminal purposes and this thing influence negatively on world economy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I'm not sure that it will "control" it but probably it is capable of being the main instrument of new economics in 21st century, I think that it will push out fiat money.
Activity: 184
that is an impossible thing, we know that fiat is irreplaceable by anything, so bitcoin will never control the world economy...
Activity: 196
Bitcoin will not control the world economy , but it will contribute to the world economy especially  in the financial part of the economy  ,because economy have many factors contributing to the growth of the economy of certain state or country.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
Yes, Bitcoin is a disruptive technology changing ways in which transactions are being carried out across different sector but to be factual it's a currency to pay for goods and services and therefore not a weapon and in my opinion it would forever exist alongside fiat.
Activity: 20
This is very unlikely, Bitcoin is not the currency, even Bitcoin's future is unknown. I think Bitcoin is still a virtual currency.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63

I agree with this also. Bitcoin is very powerful that it is even the king of cryptocurrency and soonmer or later it will be the king of all the currency all over the world. This is not impossible to happen, because the technology is the new trend. This is what make the bitcoin being the number one because of the technology.
Pages:
Jump to: