Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will control the world economy!!!!! is it true? - page 8. (Read 8909 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
Well this is possible when the governments of every country accepts the bitcoin. With the continuous improvement of technology, this idea might become possible sooner or later.
Activity: 257
Merit: 0
At this stage of the economic development of society, bitcoin appears more like an alternative economy. And if the economic activity of any state is primarily tied to natural resources in the territory of this state or acquired by it, the crypto-currencies are controlled by separate sub-holders of fixed assets.
Activity: 69
I understand that media's are very passionate in making news and very resourceful in terms of upcoming events. But as far as I engaged in crypto, bitcoin isn't strong enough to take our world economy into a better one just like it did to us. Maybe it will possibilities to happen if cryptocurrencies are fully accepted my most people worldwide and it's stability in the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
when bitcoin start competing with fiat currencies we can expect bitcoin will compete with the world economy in near future bitcoin will grow as strong financial future
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 
I have another opinion. Bitcoin will develop in the future but full control of the economy is what it will not do. It can exist with paper money as a solution to a wide variety of transaction modes for users. Bitcoin obviously has some great features but sometimes it's one of those features that may be loopholes. For example, it's a good security and people can use it to launder money.
Activity: 28

It has that capacity and capability; however, I don't think that at the moment, especially with what's happening right now, it doesn't have the power just yet and the maturity to control the world in its vastness in terms of talking about the business, trade and investment sectors. Bitcoin, together with the cryptocurrency market, should first have some changes and evolutions to undergo before it can really have that much of a worldwide impact. Also, inside of gaining "control", I would more so like to see it interplay with other similar businesses, since good competition brings out the best in everything.
It is capable but that is only theory and can not be applied to reality because its operation is only in some areas and some people, it does not have a global scope, and of course, what it affects is the economy of some people and some areas. With the economy of the world, it can not touch when governments of many countries are always enemies and do not want it to appear in their country, the distance and boundary are so obvious, bitcoin will not stick to the world economy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

It has that capacity and capability; however, I don't think that at the moment, especially with what's happening right now, it doesn't have the power just yet and the maturity to control the world in its vastness in terms of talking about the business, trade and investment sectors. Bitcoin, together with the cryptocurrency market, should first have some changes and evolutions to undergo before it can really have that much of a worldwide impact. Also, inside of gaining "control", I would more so like to see it interplay with other similar businesses, since good competition brings out the best in everything.
Activity: 636
I think that's just news that is made to boost bitcoin prices so they have a lot of interest with the ultimate goal of increasing the price of bitcoin itself, I think it is impossible because now only a few countries give legality to bitcoin and transactions, so it's impossible if bitcoin can control the world economy
its too exaggerating in my opinion.as long as all government still using fiat money bitcoin or other cryptocurrency would not replace and able to controll world.super power country would not let it happen.
Activity: 322
I think that's just news that is made to boost bitcoin prices so they have a lot of interest with the ultimate goal of increasing the price of bitcoin itself, I think it is impossible because now only a few countries give legality to bitcoin and transactions, so it's impossible if bitcoin can control the world economy
Activity: 87
For every huge invention there are theories like this and yeah in some point it can be more easier to control the economy but the question is why to control economy with a decentralized currency?
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 71
The reason for this is unawareness of the digital currency. Most people in the world especially in my community do not know event the name of bitcoin. Therefore I think it will take a long time for all the people to accept and start using bitcoin as their legal and regular currency. When all this happens then we can say that bitcoin will now hold the economy of the world.
Activity: 307

I think bitcoin will not control the world economy or will be the weapon to control the world. Bitcoin is crypto currency that is very useful. Bitcoin have many different ways or things to do. You can use it to keep your money or to bigger your money. And the security of bitcoin wallet or digital wallet is strong. Bitcoin is the key to get any transactions to be easy.
Activity: 238
in my mind too like that, because bitcoin can make all payments easier and make time more efficient. so that the country will start using it. and the price will be even greater, maybe this requires time. but I am very sure that in the end all countries will need bitcoin.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
I dont think it would happening but who knows what bitcoin could be in future, but right now bitcoin is more like an investments of technology and thats why etf and etn for bitcoin is really good and can be realized.
Activity: 518
I don't think it will be true that bitcoin will only be a solution to the problems that will occur in the future by using bitcoin all payments and transactions will be safe and comfortable.
Activity: 224

For now I think it is not possible. It's influence is not wide enough that we could say that it will have a large impact to the world's economy if there is a price movement of bitcoin.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is not money but a speculative asset. Accordingly, money is issued and controlled by central banks of nations, and the exchange rate between currencies depends on the economy and the trade balance of nations. While Bitcoin was not issued by any country and the price was entirely based solely on the supply and demand of investors. So Bitcoin can master the economy of the whole world.
Activity: 322
Bitcoin is the most popular online currency of the current period. Some countries use Bitcoin to expand their business, which has some impact on Bitcoin in their economics. Bitcoin is affecting some of the financial sectors, but I do not think Bitcoin can ever have economic control around the world.
Activity: 280
Bitcoin is definitely the most important in this world economy we can see great results in the field of finance and many industries and most important in e-commerce and merchant acceptance
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
In future we may see the reality of this statement but now bitcoin market capitalization is little compared to the role stocks and forex play in our economic.  I believe that time is coming were we would be able to see governments using bitcoin as an economic model.
Pages:
Jump to: