Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin will control the world economy!!!!! is it true? - page 3. (Read 8909 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
To control the entire world economy you require some essential things, for example, mass level accessibility, agreeableness, and validity. I think the last two things are not an issue for Bitcoin but rather it isn't accessible over the world. The main cost isn't a factor with a specific end goal to rule an economy. so I figure Bitcoin should go far regarding this issue. it is additionally evident that Bitcoin must be sanctioned in each nation then it would be a vital money yet not commanding.
Activity: 33
Although bitcoin is the first in all coins. But Bitcoin can't control the economy of the world. Bitcoin can contribute a great deal to the economy of the world.
Activity: 80
bitcoin as a currency, how to control the world? if the currency belongs to one country such as an American dollar, then of course America can control the world by regulating dollar changes and usually disrupting their desires ... but bitcoin? first he does not have a country that can regulate, secondly all countries have the same potential for bitcoin when globally without barriers that can affect the movement of bitcoin anywhere, so bitcoin can be a neutral currency in the world without interference from one country.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
sorry, I think that assumption is wrong, Bitcoin is not a group like Rothschild or another group that controls the world economy, but if Bitcoin will control the way and the world transaction system, I really agree because that is Bitcoin with its Blockchain technology...
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
I think it's far from happening. Bitcoin was not made to control the World Economy. although we all know that Bitcoin will play a big part to improve our Economy. but that doesn't mean that Bitcoin will control it.

I am agree with this statement. Bitcoin will improve our economic system and bitcoin already offering new monetary system with uncontrolled currency and transparancy in data transaction. I am believe bitcoin system will adapted by many institution to make their economic more stronger
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
For now i don't think so, maybe in the future there is possible that bitcoin will control the economy of the world if 94% pecent of our population is already using bitcoin for their daily needs, that's my opinion,because it takes a very long process to get there, requires a lot of regulation in crypto with various countries in the world Undecided
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 

Bitcoin? Maybe. Cryptocurrency in general? Correct.

Now, the world economy is very inefficient. The problem with our current system is that the system places a large amount of power in the hands of a handful of people. This is why decentralization is the next step in a large system because it spreads power over large groups. Everyone basically shares their "knowledge" to reach a democratic consensus.

And what is certain is that our world economy is a growing system. We went from barter to gold standard, and, now, with almost everything being digital. it's ridiculous to think the world economy doesn't follow. And, actually, it already exists. Your money has become digital in the past decade.
Activity: 224
Some media shows that bitcoin can be the next weapon to control the world economy. i think it is true and it will be seen soon. 

Maybe it will be a little difficult if you will control the world economy. But nothing is impossible in this crypto currency. I am sure that the crypto currency will be very useful to the world we live in.
Activity: 392
bitcoin is a powerful big digital currency in the world. Bitcoin will control the world economy believed can do it. but i think can take a lot of time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
it could be true because many governments have felt injustice in balancing their fiat prices globally, some of which have been pressured by extraordinary inflationary pressures and almost bankrupt, then what can be done by them other than selling state assets and borrowing IMF funds etc in amounts very large?

if every country is able to be stable in managing their own altcoins, there will be a process of moving the conversion of currencies from USD to bitcoin. if this happens in many countries with a binding MoU. then bitcoin will control the economy quickly and become a fairer foundation.
Activity: 123
I believe it can become the most dominant currency online!
However, check out the PumaPay project to really fuel your Friday...Stay in the know check out PumaPay's telegram channel today: https://t.me/pumapay_news
Activity: 111
Blockchain and cryptocurrency have really made the fever around the world. This is also a hot topic that attracts a lot of attention from managers as well as the general public. So Bitcoin can control the world economy with leading technology.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
At this time, I can't say for sure that bitcoin will control the world. But there is actually aa possibility about it which will depend on how the society accepts it in another 10yrs.

I cannot believe it. Bitcoin is the digital money, the cryptocurrency, and it cannot control the world economy. People can do, I mean the richest ones but not, sure, BTC.
For now yeah you're cannot believe it, but for future I think it's will be happen where Bitcoin will
control the world economy. So in this time we must learn more about Cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think it's far from happening. Bitcoin was not made to control the World Economy. although we all know that Bitcoin will play a big part to improve our Economy. but that doesn't mean that Bitcoin will control it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
At this time, I can't say for sure that bitcoin will control the world. But there is actually aa possibility about it which will depend on how the society accepts it in another 10yrs.

I cannot believe it. Bitcoin is the digital money, the cryptocurrency, and it cannot control the world economy. People can do, I mean the richest ones but not, sure, BTC.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
“The Future of Security Tokens”
I'd say it may be so. But it's just one of possibilities that can come into reality in future. I think now we are moving towards interweaving BTC into economics but not controlling it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
I think we can't say world economy but there are some countries like Venezuela, Estonia and japan where Crypto currency is legal and  people from these countries use it as legal tender so automatically it is effecting their economy also.
Activity: 97
In my opinion, bitcoin is considered as the tool for payment. It would be the next future currency. We don't have to carry cash when going out. It would reduce the time of the transaction as well as securer. Whenever it got accepted in all of the countries, the economy would be promoted significantly. Because we only use bitcoin like a common currency for trading everywhere in the world.
Once you're addict of something you'll never leave it. Same with bitcoin once you don't pay tax you'll never pay to government it can ruined the economy for sure.
Activity: 35
I don't think so because the government will limit the active of bitcoin, it can not control the world economy
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
maybe in the future bitcoin will be able to control money in the world, because it is proven by entering and learning the beginners in the world because they believe that bitcoin will be the most widely used in the future.

How can you say that Bitcoin will be the one who will be controlling the money in the world? Any proofs or ideas about it? For me, it will never be controlled by the Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency it is not controllable and it can't control anything.

Also, any links, statements, and articles that proves that by entering and learning Bitcoin, this will happen? How can you say that it is proven but you are not backing up your statement by any link or sites or maybe videos about this?
Pages:
Jump to: